Regular Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2 premiere...."news," spoilers, gossip

@BabyYoda  Brandi mentioned last night that Stephanie was saying bad things about her marriage in a blog (I believe it was a blog).  Like someone else mentioned, I don't know why she just can't tell Stephanie what the problem is.  Guess it's just more dramatic this way!  lol!!

Honored Contributor

Leeanne has major issues. I don't know how her boyfriend stays with her. She is scary and I wouldn't trust her for a minute. 

Brandi seems to be very immature. 

This isn't my favorite franchise but I do find it interesting so of course I will watch.

Off topic....the new spinoff with Jax and Brittany from Vanderpump Rules looks ridiculous. It reminds me of the show that Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie did years ago (forgot the title). I won't be watching that one.

Respected Contributor

Lee Ann is trying to be the Vicky of Dallas!  Seems to have the same feelings of self=importance to the show.......or as Vicky says "her show"!! 

I'm beyond over the cheerleader........good grief, she'll be 85 and we'll be hearding that she was a  DCB cheerleader.......and the tears keep flowing!! 

Respected Contributor

@demanda wrote:

@BabyYoda  Brandi mentioned last night that Stephanie was saying bad things about her marriage in a blog (I believe it was a blog).  Like someone else mentioned, I don't know why she just can't tell Stephanie what the problem is.  Guess it's just more dramatic this way!  lol!!

Thanks for posting the reason @demanda I guess they need a storyline as Stephanie did not come across in the first season as someone who is mean spirited. She kept saying how close her and Brandi were and that she loved her as a best friend. Something is up here but I won't be watching. I wanted to see what people thought of the 2nd season. 

Trusted Contributor

I think that Brandi and Stephanie will become friendly again - at least if their husbands have any say about it. If I remember correctly, they showed them acting friendly in the preview of the coming season. 

I'm not sure what to think about Kameron - I'm not big on the ditzy blond that's got a thing for pink act. 

Not sure about D'Andra either. It will be interesting to see the interactions with her mother. 

LeeAnne can she maintain her grip on her temper for an entire season -- I'm betting she can't. I suppose they really need her to lose it to make the season interesting. 

Hopefully Stephanie doesn't spend her time crying -- that gets old really quick. 

I'm not sure about Cary -- I'll wait a few episodes to decide if I like her this season or not. 

Honored Contributor

I gave this show up after only a few episodes last season because I couldn't stand all the poo talk and honestly, they all bugged me and everything seemed even more made up than the other shows.

But Sunday morning I had Bravo on while I was doing some stuff around the house and I came in to see the reunion on.  I was quickly reminded why I didn't like the show.  Cary's crying on the reunion was so ridiculous it was laughable. 

Man that woman is one ugly crier.  LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching this one a long time ago.

Honored Contributor

I liked this last year. No , it's not BH or NY, but it's better than Potomac and Atlanta.

I will continue to watch.  This season looks like it will be a lot better, and I hope there is no poo talk this year.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2... 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello housewife ladies! hope you are all having a wonderful monday. i am going to keep the 2017 DALLAS thread all on one thread since it doesnt seem as popular as some of our other housewives. it is on tonight at 10pm et. it follows rhooc at 9pm et. watch what happens live tonight is a repeat......i think wwhl is back after labor day. andy is taking a much needed vacation. Smiley Wink

SEASON 2, EPISODE 2

Haute Dogs of Dallas

rhood1.jpg

leeanne dresses like a wiener.

rhood2.jpg

stephanie goes househunting and finds a pool in the living room.

rhood3.jpg

d'andra tries to push her mom into the 21st century.

rhood4.jpg

stephanie is in tears......

Stephanie makes a play to put a crack in Brandi’s newfound friendship with LeeAnne, but it backfires turning Cary and LeeAnne against her. Meanwhile, Travis drops millions on a house in the city, but Stephanie is the last to know. D’Andra makes moves towards taking over her mother’s cosmetics business, but it won’t be easy. And fur flies when Brandi and Stephanie meet again at the Howl-O-Ween dog costume contest.  

AIR DATE: Aug 21 10/9c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2... 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

Thanks Sunshine for keeping the thread going!  I appreciate it Smiley Happy  I thought last night's show was rather boring.  I can't believe Travis is buying that house for $5 million!  IMO that house needed a lot of work, not to mention a pool in the living room with 2 kids and pets!  Oy vey!!  I don't blame Stephanie for being upset.  She should have been consulted, but Travis seems to do what he wants and gives no consideration to Stephanie. Does anyone know what cosmetic line the mother of the long dark haired housewife has?  Apologies, I can't remember her name.