Honored Contributor

real housewives of dallas.....season 2... 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hi ladies......hope you are all having a great start to the week! season 2 of dallas begins tonight at 10pm et! who is going to be watching this season? last season had 11 episodes and a single reunion show. the ratings ranged from .78 to 1.07 million viewers......significantly less than all of the other housewives franchises.

we get two new housewives and tiffany (the one married to the rocker) has been demoted to a "friend of the housewives." ENJOY!

SEASON 2, EPISODE 1

Look Who's Not Talking

rhod1.jpg

alliances have shifted....brandi and leeanne are friends, but not with stephanie?

rhod2.jpg

debutante d'andra simmons is one of the new kids on the block.

rhod3.jpg

kameron westcott is the other new dallas housewife and she calls her husband a hobbitt.

The Housewives take sides as Brandi and Stephanie reveal that a summer-long feud has ended their friendship. And who of all people has become Brandi’s friend and confidante, but LeeAnne Locken. Meanwhile, an old police report about LeeAnne’s past resurfaces, threatening to derail her new goal of controlling her anger. And everything comes to a head at Cary’s birthday party for Mark, where Brandi and Stephanie come face to face as two new housewives join the cast in the Season Two premiere. 

AIR DATE: Aug 14 10/9c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2 premiere...."news," spoilers, gossip

I tried this one a couple of times last year and wasn't wowed... Not many of this crew of HW proved all that interesting to me. I might give it a whirl tonight and see what I think but I'm pretty commited to keeping NY my one and done HW show.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched much of this group of gals but watched tonight and thought it was pretty good. The dark haired lady married to the photo journalist is gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

after tonights episode i have no doubt that leeanne is going to be in the thick of things all season long. someone called her a "guard dog" and that is just how she reacted.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I thought last nights episode was interesting.  Totally surprised about Brandi and Stephanie no longer speaking.  But I am sure they will reconcile and be back to the antics in no time.  I don't know what it is, but I just do not like Cary.  She tries to pretend like she's an "everyday woman," but she's not.  She loves all the expensive clothing, botox, etc.  I mean they are all pretentious, but for some reason, she really bugs me!  I know - I need to get a life!  lol!  

Honored Contributor

@demanda wrote:

I thought last nights episode was interesting.  Totally surprised about Brandi and Stephanie no longer speaking.  But I am sure they will reconcile and be back to the antics in no time.  I don't know what it is, but I just do not like Cary.  She tries to pretend like she's an "everyday woman," but she's not.  She loves all the expensive clothing, botox, etc.  I mean they are all pretentious, but for some reason, she really bugs me!  I know - I need to get a life!  lol!  

I only saw half of it, but I think the "feud" between Brandi and Stephanie is all for the story line.  I doubt they are not friends any longer.  It was obvious Brandi was acting for the camera when she refused to acknowledge Stephanie and kept looking away.  It was so fake.

I don't like Cary either.  I think she's a know it all, and she thinks she is so above everyone else.  

Lee Ann is still a total nutjob and has a personality disorder.  I doubt the anger management is working.  

Stephanie seems a bit pretentious, but imo, she's the prettiest of all of them!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I watched this show last season and just can't bring myself to watch this againWhat is the reason Brandi and Stephanie aren't friends?

Seems it is a fake storyline. I can't watch LeAnn and now she is friends with Brandi after what went down last season? Not believable. 

Esteemed Contributor

Against my better judgement, I decided to watch last night as I wasn't tired yet and there wasn't anything else on.  To my surprise, I enjoyed it and it held my interest.  So much (if not most or all) appears to be scripted but I have to comment as though the events are reality.  I can't stand Brandi's immaturity.  All the poo poo talk last year was actually the reason I said I wouldn't watch Season 2.  If she and Stephanie are, in fact, not currently friends, the least Brandi can do is tell her the reason why.  

I'm in the minority but I like Cary.....;no particular reason, I just do.  I also like LeeAnne....not that she's somebody I'd ever be friends with but she's interesting and draws me in.  The two new girls appear to just fit right in and I didn't notice any awkwardness like I normally do when new housewives are introduced.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't watch this one, but have seen an episode or two when it first came out, and the Red Head(Brandi)?, I think is so pretty!   

Honored Contributor

All right... I bit... I watched it... but I'm thinking this was a one and done deal for me... I'm just not sure I can get past that flake Kameron and her pink fixation... LeeAnne is just strange... and frankly, kind of scary... and the trumped up reasons behind Brandi and Stephanie's rift are just too stupid... You know, created for TV... I think I'll just stick with New York...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...