Honored Contributor

real housewives of dallas....SEASON 5, 2021...."news," gossip, spoilers

[ Edited ]

hello housewive ladies! i was a bit surprised to see that bravo was premiering the 5th season of the DALLAS housewives this week.who is in for the season? leeanne is OUT and there will be two new housewives featured. i will not be watching it tonight, but i will probably watch it over the weekend since all of my hallmark xmas movies are ending. ENJOY and hope you all have a wonderful transition to 2021!

real housewives dallas season 5.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas....SEASON 5, 2021...."news," gossip, spoilers

S5 - E1

Bursting the Quarantine Bubble

With the stay-at-home order finally lifted, the divas of Dallas are ready to make the most of their quarantine bubble, as safely as possible. Kameron gets a new dog and hosts a socially distanced garage sale. Brandi looks for ways to make amends after a controversial video resurfaces on social media, and D’Andra introduces everyone to her friend, Dr. Tiffany Moon.
Aired: 12/28/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

loved seeing brandi and stephanie use the slip n slide.......how many housewives do you see interacting with their kids in that way?

Honored Contributor

S5 - E2

You Dim Sum, You Lose Some

Kameron spars with a controlling Court, who refused to keep her informed about their house-selling process. D’Andra sees her Shaman and reveals that her step mother, whom she hasn’t spoken to in 16 years, has recently reached out to her. Kary’s daughter Olivia comes home from college in Los Angeles suffering from stress and anxiety. Tiffany throws a Dim Sum brunch and finds herself going head to head with Kameron.
Air Date: 01/12/2021
Honored Contributor

the first episode of the season only had viewership of .34......its lowest viewership ever!

Honored Contributor

I don't watch this one, never have! I also don't watch RHOSLC......

Respected Contributor

I've watched the first 2 episodes, and these women are just unwatchable imo.  Their VOICES.  omg  They speak like little girls, most of them.  Stephanie, Cameron (sp?), the new Asian woman's voice is unbelievably annoying, Brandi, Cary.  D'Andra is the only one with a woman's voice.

There is nothing else for me to watch on Tuesdays, but I am not sure I will continue w/this.  The new girl has a beautiful home and a beautiful family, but I don't care for her.  Too much of an attitude for my taste.  But I guess thats why she's got a place on Bravo TV.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Leeann was the only reason I watched this show.  What she said last season regarding Kary was despicable and I quickly grew tired of her excuses....not only for that but all the other things.  However, let's face it.....she is the only person on RHoD that could draw you in to make you want to watch (IMHO, of course).  

I happened to catch the first episode because it was some sort of sneak preview/special airing but I was bored to tears.  I might watch this season if it is repeated some night and there is absolutely nothing else on but I'm basically done with Dallas.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

S5 - E7

Getting Weird in Austin

Tiffany finds out that her pizza party left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth, and worries about her upcoming meeting to reduce her work hours. The ladies hit the road on a rock & roll tour bus to spend the weekend at a fabulous estate in Austin. It’s all fun and games until Kary eavesdrops on D’Andra bad mouthing her behind her back.
Air Date: 02/16/2021
Honored Contributor

congratulations to the redmond family!

brandi had her baby a few days ago......a girl.

they named her brilynn.

she was born on her mother in laws birthday. her mother in law died last year in a serious car accident where one of brandis daughters was also in the car.

brandi rhod.jpg