Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas....SEASON 5, 2021...."news," gossip, spoilers

looks like brandi may be leaving the show?

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/152706965_10219276116034480_1518541298779504294_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=9MWqlN4psTcAX8WtOUF&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=48bf85847547b4d1cae176ea53700ca2&oe=60579873

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hopefully she can occasionally be a "friend of"!  With her daughter being in the car accident that killed her MIL,  I would venture to guess that poor little girl could experience trauma and needs her mama around. Brandi certainly had her hands full the past few months.   

Esteemed Contributor

The blogger, Tamara, has a blind item that appears to be about Brandi and her husband.  If true, it's a "WOW" item and also explains a lot about their marriage, etc.  I'm not watching Dallas this season and have never liked Brandi whatsoever but I certainly feel for her. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Season 5, Episode 9

THE DOCTOR IS OUT

Tiffany leaves Austin without telling anyone after an altercation with Brandi' Stephanie shares her own mental health journey; D'Andra invites the women to an evening of meditation and spritual healing with her shaman, Darrin.

3/9/2021

9pm et

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

S5 - E14
A Doggone Mess
Stephanie plans a series of childhood games for the ladies to partake in but an unforeseen visitor catches Kary off guard. D’Andra receives a shocking letter from her estranged stepmother, while Kameron hosts a séance to communicate with her dog Louis. Tiffany finally confronts her mother about her feelings and is brought to tears by her unexpected response.

Air Date: 04/13/2021
Respected Contributor

I watched the first couple of seasons of this franchise, but then gave up on it a year or more ago, but now I'm back to watching it again - out of boredom.

I find it difficult to relate to these women.  They are so child-like and their little girl voices irritate me.  Stephanie is very nice.  I also like the new girl - Tiffany - but her speaking voice irks me.  She has beautiful clothes, home, and family and is a doctor to boot, but has issues with her Mom and its interesting learning little things about the Chinese culture.

I like Cameron but she is a little out there in the weird department.  Her husband is a saint to tolerate her strange behavior, but that is what he loves about her.  The whole thing w/her dog is sad, but she has gotten a new dog and must learn to love that dog just as much.  She is also very child-like in the way she expresses herself.  But she has great clothes.  Never was a Brandi fan.  I really dislike Kary and I can't stand when she appears with her daughters on screen.  The word "like" is used about 100 times in a 2 minute segment and I'm afraid of picking of this teen speech pattern.  It's like, so annoying!!  Cat Wink

I kinda like D'Andra although she doesn't seem like the friendliest person in the world, but thats OK.  She's got a lot going on and I enjoy when her mother makes an appearance.  This whole mess w/her stepfather having committed suicide and leaving 2 wills for the family to fight over is a disaster.  I don't know enough about it to comment on who's right or wrong.  I guess we will learn more as the season plays out.

I think Kary is an alcoholic.  She drinks too much booze and was so rude to the Bigfoot guide, saying those things to him about hunting animals, and then she goes and chows down on a hotdog.  Plus she's all mouth and very loud - all the time, very unlikeable imo.  That's my 2 cents.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I posted this elsewhere but the reunion of this show was recently filmed.  Apparently while in NY for the reunion, Kary tested positive for Covid so she didn't attend the reunion. There are a lot of accusations and people saying it was very convenient for Kary to "get Covid" and be able to avoid the reunion.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

KARY is so rude to everyone! i hate to see how she treats those people that that film and do activities with them that are outside of the housewives production.

Honored Contributor

RHOD SEASON 5 REUNION, PART 1 begins tonight after the RHONY premiere. this will be a two part reunion.

https://people.com/tv/rhod-season-5-reunion-trailer/