Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas....SEASON 4, 2019....news, spoilers, gossip

I don't watch Dallas or NJ., but I think NJ starts right after Potomac ends, which is in a few weeks!

Honored Contributor

is anyone watching?

i am behind 3 episodes.....and there have been 3 episodes so far! Smiley Wink

hopefully i have the chance to catch these on on demand this week.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm "sort of" watching it.  It's on but I'm usually doing other things so I only half pay attention.  I have no opinion on the new Kari yet but this last episode they went to their family home in Mexico.  It (well, the view) is stunning.  LOTS of steps to get from one area to the other though.

I never fully got on board with Dallas.  The only two I liked were the original Kari and then LeeAnne.  I don't care for LeeAnne, personally, but she's an interesting character of a person who (or is it whom....ayi yi yi) draws you in.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I'm watching it and saw episode 3 today.  What can I say but it's just ok so far.

The new Kary ( Iliked the other Cary Duber) has taken

the crew to her mansion on a hill somewhere in the Mexican coast for a trip.  It's a stunning place!

Leanne and the new Cary are not hitting it off.  Both

had bad childhoods and they discuss it over dinner.

Kary chooses to move forward and enjoy life each day  whereas Leanne still holds on to her memories as

a "carny" kid as she calls it.  At the end LeAnne says at the table

something like she has tried to kill herself twice and

that she might consider doing it again that night. (I think this must have been scripted into storyline)

The new lady's mouth is hanging open as are the

rest of the ladies.

Next week looks to be really funny with Deandra having too much to drink and then of course LeAnne with the new Kary who insist's LeAnnne is unhappy.

Anyone here watch Southern Charm?  Can you imagine Patricia and Mama Dee having a show together??  That would be so funny. However if

I had a choice for a mother it would definitely be Miss patricia over scary Mama Dee any day - she's a tough one alright! lol. 

Honored Contributor

i dont know who is still watching, but did anyone see the wedding and reception?

it was a bit bizarre.

why did she have five hours between the ceremony and reception?

the scenes with her mom were so awkward!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein