Honored Contributor

real housewives of dallas....SEASON 3 2018....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hello ladies and happy wednesday! theyre baaaccckkkkk. the real housewives of dallas are back in town and beginning season three. all of the ladies are back from last season. during the first two seasons there was only ONE episode that made it to over a million viewers. it will be interesting to see how season three does.

ENJOY......we start off with a party for the first episode! who is talking and who isnt talking.....are they all on good terms?

SEASON 3, EPISODE 1

Your Amygdala Is Showing

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/field_blog_image/2018/08/dandra-blog-image.jpg?itok=sf_aBQF1&timestamp=1534372166

dandra and mama dee are not getting along well at the moment.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/field_blog_image/2018/08/brandi-blog-image.jpg?itok=xD4JGnxe&timestamp=1534363447

brandi is disgusted by dandras adderall claims.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/413/219/180815_3778942_Everyone_Wants_Mama_Dee_As_Their_Mother___.jpg?itok=SSXwr90O

everyone wants mama dee as their mother.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/113/223/180808_3775241_Meet_The_Newest_Addition_to_The_Real_Housewi.jpg?itok=rmZYyeuG

the newest real housewives of dallas cast member!

After trying unsuccessfully for a third child last season, Brandi has adopted a baby boy named Bruin. LeeAnne begins trying to meditate away her anger, blaming her enlarged amygdala as the source of her sour disposition. Cary has opened a new laser center and started major renovations on her home forcing her to live with her parents until the job is completed. Kameron’s husband Court gives her an ultimatum: find a distributor for her “Sparkle Dog” pet food, or give it up. Cary and LeeAnne arrange a summit to settle their differences, while Stephanie begins to see LeeAnne in a new light. D’Andra throws a big celebration for her fourth wedding anniversary, but finds herself at odds again with Mama Dee over the family business.

AIRED: Aug 15 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas....SEASON 3 PREMIERE....news, spoilers, gossip

Thanks Sunshine.  I dvr'd this and this is a franchise I like.  I watched about half. It's surprising to me that DeAndra was fairly nasty to Brandi as I thought she was one of the nicer ones in the group.  I'm certainly not a fan of Brandi, but her baby is so sweet, and it's nice she adopted that little cutie!  He fits in well with their family!  He looks just like her. 

I think it will be a good season as long as Brandi doesn't talk about poop !  uggh

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I too like this franchise. I dislike LeeAnne and could do without her but she does make for good /scary TV.

Brandis baby looks so much like the rest of the family. He is a gift from God  The way it all happened gives me chills...so sweet and special. 

D'Andras Mom Dee seems like a piece of work. 

Cary has the new Laser Center

Stephanies house renovation is completed and Kameron is still working on her Pink Sparkle Dog Food...which I think is just silly and unnecessary but maybe it will be a hit....I am not a Dog expert for sure.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

I too like this franchise. I dislike LeeAnne and could do without her but she does make for good /scary TV.

Brandis baby looks so much like the rest of the family. He is a gift from God  The way it all happened gives me chills...so sweet and special. 

D'Andras Mom Dee seems like a piece of work. 

Cary has the new Laser Center

Stephanies house renovation is completed and Kameron is still working on her Pink Sparkle Dog Food...which I think is just silly and unnecessary but maybe it will be a hit....I am not a Dog expert for sure.

the pink sparkle dog food is bound to be a huge hit!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

leeanne wants 500 to 1000 people at her wedding?

that is crazy......and evidently her fiance feels the same way. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas....SEASON 3 2018....news, spoilers, gossip

I try but I just can't get into this franchise, probably because I don't like the women.  LOL

Stephanie seems like an airhead of epic proportions.  I cannot imagine being that nervous/incompetent about being home by myself.  Something seems off with her DH though too.

The woman with the pink sparkle dog food I cannot take.  She's just ridiculous and her voice is so valley girl, it's annoying.   She's another airheaded incompetent.  "Do I get my bags before my rental car?"  Oy. 

Carrie is another one.  The overinflated lips, the valley girl talking, the absolutely horrible hair and make-up in her one on one interviews.   She has got to be the most ugly crier.  LOL

D'Andra I just don't know about.  Her mom looks like a piece of plastic. She also looks super familiar though like she was in an infomercial or commercial or print ad for something.  Maybe wigs. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I know... I can't get down with it either... I thought I'd give it a try as the NY Housewives, Million Dollar Listing NY and Below Deck were all wrappiing up at once... Four weeks in and I just thought Dallas was boring... Lee Ann's over-done Texas accent and her too balzy to be real Texas persona are hard to take. Brandy is, to me, a turn off and Kameron is literally a Barbi Doll who came to life... The manufactured drama over that baby shower was just totally stupid... I might try to pick it up and see if I can finish out the season, assuming I get desperate enough for something to watch... On the other hand, I also opted out of OC... Don't really find any of the women particularly interesting...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I too think I know Dandras mom Dee from somewhere.

Honored Contributor

a blast from the past.......

floral mama dee and dandra!

rhod.jpg

Honored Contributor

I actually like this franchise a great deal--obviously the odd one out.  But, my niece and brother live in Dallas and several of my good friends.  

I like all of the but Atlanta.