Honored Contributor

real housewives of dallas.....5/2/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello everyone and hope you are having a marvelous monday! tonight is dallas night. the show begins at 10pm et. who is around and watching? or should i say, who is still on board? LOL

also on tonight is southern charm. leeanne locken and cecily strong will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy. wonder what the self proclaimed queen bee will have to say about the other dallas housewives.

last weeks rhod had .82 million viewers......the ratings are dropping.

ENJOY!!!

SEASON 1, EPISODE 4

Mouth of the South

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/78/67/160425_3025308_Forget_Bless_Your_Heart__Brandi_Tells_LeeAnn.jpg?itok=aR4tcHUm

leeanne and brandi face off.....and brandi tells her she is full of something.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/21/435/160425_3025201_Next_on_RHOD__Champagne_is_Thrown.jpg?itok=eynMRgrz

stephanie is caught in the crossfire of leeanne and brandis fight.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/77/591/160425_3025303_All_Family_Sized_Vehicles_Should_Come_with_X.jpg?itok=m1E1-lTt

stephanie and brandi go on a roadtrip with four crying children.

Stephanie and Brandi hit the road for a family trip to visit Stephanie’s parents in Coweta, Oklahoma. Back in Dallas, Cary takes another step toward building a friendship with Tiffany and extends an invite to join her for yoga. Later, Marie hosts a lavish cocktail party where an embarrassing revelation about LeeAnne comes to light. Tiffany’s effort to broker peace between Brandi and LeeAnne backfires with disastrous results.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....5/2/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

I honestly think I'm out on this one. They are all so strange, IMO. It won't be back next season, I'd venture to guess. They did the worst job ever casting these women (I can't bring myself to call them ladies.......)

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE

it is such a strange group, but i am hanging in there.

leeanne is trying so hard to be the queen bee and no one is having it. i really dont like her at all. the looks she was giving tonight at the cocktail party were hysterical!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I give Brandi's marriage a year.  Brandi and Stephanie should lay off the J Juice. They have small kids - they drink too much.  And I too am sick of the bodily function jokes. Grow up, "ladies."  

Leanne is waaaayyyyy too scripted and she is playing to the camera in every scene. Even with her boyfriend.  She's trying to be the Lisa of this franchise. Ahhhh - no. 

ENOUGH with the promotion of Aaron's music - we get it. He's hoping this will launch his career but we only need one Keith Urban.  I like Tiffany though. 

My husband asked me to tape this franchise. That's a good sign. Lol. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny

nice to see you around......havent seen you in quite a while! Smiley Happy

i am watching wwhl right now. WOW......next week there is a scene where leeanne starts to attack the cameraman!

LOL......she sure is saying the word CHARITY a lot tonight!

"charity" is to dallas as "own it" is to beverly hills. LOL

Honored Contributor

I won't watch this tonight, but will likely catch it later in the week.  Leeanne is as bad as that Potomac woman was...the one who kept talking about "etiquette".  Except Leanne goes on and on about respect...blah, blah, blah....and she isn't to be respected in any way.

Respected Contributor

Hi sunshine!  On WWHL they actually counted how many times they said "charity."  It's getting old, fast. Need to broaden the storylines. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

I finally recognize LeeAnne and her blonde, charity friend from "Big Rich Texas."  I also recognize Tyler, the gossipy guy from the cocktail party, from "The A List, Dallas."  That guy was a disaster on that show, and I believe he was arrested for throwing a rock through his own, home window to make it look like he had been the victim of a hate crime.

At this point, if I received an invitation to a charity event with LeeAnne's name on it, I'd probably send them a check but refuse to go, or just not contribute.  As she, herself, explained on the show, you are a reflection of those with whom you socialize. I would send her a little note advising that I agree with her stance, and that is why I would have no plans of spending time around her anytime soon.  

Esteemed Contributor

As in previous weeks, I was watching Teen Mom but flipped over to RHoD during commercials or if I got bored with TM.  I believe I said this last week but I'll repeat it .... I don't care for Leeanne and she's not the type of person I would be friends with BUT she is good TV and I enjoy watching her and her antics.  I've had a feeling that as Tifffany is befriending Cary and the other girls that it would drive a wedge in her friendship with Leeanne and, it appears, next week they have a huge blow up.

What was with the strange kid at Marie's cocktail party?  I would have sworn he was only 12 or 13.  He sure had the low down on Leeanne though.  Him being there just appeared too scripted and staged to me.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp

thanks for the heads up on where some of these people have been seen before. i didnt watch any of those shows, but did a bit of googling.

@shoptilyadropagain

taylor garrett is supposedly an ultra conservative republican lobbyist, he is 27 years old.