Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....5/2/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

I'm one of the few that likes this one, LOL.  I will continue watching.  It's way better than Potomac or Atlanta.  But, I liked DC too, lol.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@RazorSharp

thanks for the heads up on where some of these people have been seen before. i didnt watch any of those shows, but did a bit of googling.

@shoptilyadropagain

taylor garrett is supposedly an ultra conservative republican lobbyist, he is 27 years old.

@sunshine45 The show that Taylor was on, "The A-List, Dallas," was sort of a Real Housewives type show only it featured a group of gay friends.  Taylor received a lot of ridicule for being a gay, conservative Republican.  He even did a scene where he had lunch with his friend, Ann Coulter.  His behavior on that show was creepy and sneaky.  I'm surprised he was allowed to be on Housewives.  Andy Cohen hated the A-List shows (there was also an NYC version), because he felt like they were cheap imitations of the various Housewives series.  I was really surprised to see Taylor on Bravo.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45

WOW....27....really?????Woman Surprised

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown