Honored Contributor

real housewives of dallas.....5/16/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

hello everyone and happy monday! hope everyone has had a good weekend and is ready to start the week of with a bang. tonight is DALLAS night.....who is around and watching the show this evening? also on tonight is southern charm. rhod begins at 10 pm et. jennifer nettles and megyn kelly will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

last weeks rhod had .78 million viewers......the lowest rated episode of the season.

if you are still watching......ENJOY!  Smiley Happy

SEASON 1, EPISODE 6

Locken Loaded

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/402/183/160509_3033079_LeeAnne_Locken_is_Pissed_As_Hell.jpg?itok=DrioYT4V

leanne is pissed as heck and talks to maria about spreading rumors and talking behind her back.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/262/42/160509_3032904_Next_on__RHOD__Brandi_s_Husband_Walks_Out.jpg?itok=TFwYBMpa

brandis husband walks out after she tells him she feels neglected.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/392/923/160509_3033078_Brandi_Redmond_Finally_Confronts_her_Husband.jpg?itok=nwJlj_yC

brandi attempts to reconcile with her husband.....just how bad is it?

LeeAnne and Tiffany confront Marie after Tiffany reveals that Marie has been spreading gossip behind LeeAnne’s back. Travis tries to micromanage Stephanie’s plans to redecorate four-year-old Cruz’s bedroom, while Mark captures risqué photos of Cary for their website in a bid to attract more business. Tensions rise between Brandi and Bryan when she confronts him about blowing off the barbecue she hosted for her estranged grandfather.  

AIR DATE: May 16 10/9c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....5/16/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

why does leanne use the word CHARITY so much? it really is annoying. i wonder just how popular she is in the "charity world?"

brandi has no control over her kids!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

My prediction, unfortunately, is that Brandi and her husband will end up divorced.  He appears to almost have disdain for her.

Stephanie sure has the life.  She has a gorgeous home, beautiful cars, and her husband seems like a decent albeit somewhat controlling husband.

From what I read he inheirited a family business.   The business must do very well.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Brandi's husband has checked out already. It makes me wonder why he would want to do a show when he isn't interested in being her husband. He's a weasel. I bet on all of his roadtrips he has women.

He was wrong for not being there when her long lost grandfather came...that was inexcusable.

I'm already sick of Leann...she is psycho and thinks everyone is out to get her yet she has no ownership for her classless behavior at her coveted charity events. You can the girl out of the carnival but you can't take the carnival out of the girl.

I see Stephanie being kept by the perks when she really is not happy with her control freak husband. She's trapped.

Trusted Contributor

I think Leeanne is on the same level of craziness as Vicki from Orange County.  Those tantrums they both throw when they are questioned, or things don't go their way show a serious lack of control.  The only thing enjoyable about watching them is the hope that you get a chance to see them crash and burn. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Will somebody please show Leanne how to apply blush..............and then stick the brush in her loud mouth!

Valued Contributor

Melania, I also think that Brandi's husband has checked out and has a girlfriend or 2 somewhere else.  He isn't much to look at himself.  What type of business does he have?

Honored Contributor

@Issy379 wrote:

Melania, I also think that Brandi's husband has checked out and has a girlfriend or 2 somewhere else.  He isn't much to look at himself.  What type of business does he have?

Bryan Redmond is a founding principal and works in real estate with Suntex Ventures, which is as intimidating and fancy as it sounds. To date, he has handled around $700 million in property or otherwise acquisitions. Before that, he worked with Sun Resorts International as Director of Acquisitions, which again, was pretty important and afforded him the ability to travel to so many tropical locations, it almost doesn't seem fair.

https://www.romper.com/p/what-does-brandi-redmonds-husband-do-on-real-housewives-hes-very-successful...

Trusted Contributor

Brandi and her husband seem doomed.  For her to be behaving like she did in the strip club and constantly talking badly about him on camera (including about him picking his nose) is out of line to me.  I feel badly for him, not her.  Traveling and working all the time takes a lot out of you.  It is selfish for her to act like the lonely, neglected housewife when he is out earning all the money while she sits around drinking wine all day with the nanny and lunching with her friends.   

Respected Contributor

brandi doesn't have a nanny.  maybe she should.