Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@Travone wrote:

That was the worse dinner party ever.  If someone invited me to a party like that I would never attend another of their parties.  I think I'd rather be socially isolated than have attended that party.

@Travone ,

Really..talk about an uncomfortable situation. The conversation and topics got more weird, awkward, and strange as the night went on.

I would much rather be alone than put myself through that torture.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

I don't watch it anymore.  I miss Lisa, though I stopped watching it some time ago.  Read some of the contrived drama.  Not the real drama of the legal trouble Kyle's husband is in with his real estate mess.  They don't mention that.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Travone wrote:

That was the worse dinner party ever.  If someone invited me to a party like that I would never attend another of their parties.  I think I'd rather be socially isolated than have attended that party.

@Travone   It was a bad dinner party for sure but were you watching RHBH back in Season 1.  Camille had a dinner party and one of her good friends and a guest was a psychic medium (who was also REALLY drunk) who really went in for Kyle.  There was tons of other drama as well.  I just caught the first season a week or so ago and watched the medium episode.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain   I do remember that episode.  The psychic was vaping throughout the episode.  These people are just nuts.

I think what made Kyle's party even more ackward is that the guys were there too.  Seriously, what doesn Teddi's husband do when she starts crying at the dinner table. 

I think my favorite line of the night though was when Sutton kept talking about Couture and Teddi says "What does off the rack mean?"  I love it.  These two are from different worlds.

Esteemed Contributor

@Travone Teddi's husband was too busy feeding his face to care. He did FINALLY get up. I guess after he'd had enough to eat.

@Travone wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain   I do remember that episode.  The psychic was vaping throughout the episode.  These people are just nuts.

I think what made Kyle's party even more ackward is that the guys were there too.  Seriously, what doesn Teddi's husband do when she starts crying at the dinner table. 

I think my favorite line of the night though was when Sutton kept talking about Couture and Teddi says "What does off the rack mean?"  I love it.  These two are from different worlds.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what Denise's husband was talking about but Denise has to be a little out there too because she was going along with it and with them being followed.  And Denise just had that surgery and was in pain but yet shows up in like 6" heels and a short little form fitting dress.  I'm sure everyone would have understood if she was dressed down a little. 

I watched WWHL last night and Kyle and Teddi were on from their homes.  Kyle's hair is totally grown out, no bangs.  What I don't understand is she said they cut her bangs for that movie she was filming. Why would they not use clip-in bangs?  That was weird to me.  All the women on BH and many other shows wear weaves and wigs and extensions and clip in pieces so I have to wonder why Kyle had to actually cut her bangs.

Anyhow, apparently Garcelle was on recently and had some not so nice things to say about Kyle.  Kyle said she was very surprised when she watched the show because she didn't know she and Garcelle had a problem.  So I'm wondering if that is more manufactured drama.

I see next week we get a crying Kyle but I think Teddi is getting just as bad.

Someone brought up the fact that Mauricio is a "pot head" and Kyle wasn't too happy. She said it's not her thing but it is legal and Mauricio does partake periodically.  I think I posted earlier up in this thread that I couldn't stand to be with someone stoned like that all the time.

Kyle also said she wasn't too thrilled with Dorit after watching the episode where Dorit claimed to save the fashion show and commented about Kyle not seeming to know much about the clothing and just put her name on a line.

Still cannot stand Sutton.  Like Garcelle more last night than I have.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@Travone wrote:

@Travone   It was a bad dinner party for sure but were you watching RHBH back in Season 1.  Camille had a dinner party and one of her good friends and a guest was a psychic medium (who was also REALLY drunk) who really went in for Kyle.  There was tons of other drama as well.  I just caught the first season a week or so ago and watched the medium episode.

I remember that one.   Best dinner party ever.  Woman LOL

@Lipstickdiva , I was thinking last night that Maurcio seems to be under the influence of "partaking" every scene he's in anymore.

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Sutton is a mean person. I don't like her at all. I think she is a terrible fit on the show. Her COUTURE wardrobe looks cheap and tacky on her IMO.

Denise sure can pick odd husbands. Very strange conversation from him.

I think Kyle looks older with her bangs. I am not likingr first impression  the new do. She and Mauricio (who is a turn off to me this season) are very full of themselves.

Rinna looks so thin and gaunt.

-------

I don't care for Sutton, at all, either. 

I was like, "really", when she said her first impression of Teddi, was boring.  IMO, Sutton has zero screen charisma, and is the boring one! 

Gotta hand it to these wives, they can turn a dinner party, into a disaster, like nobody else! 

Tonight, RHONY.  I do chuckle a little, about their title, though..Not one of them is married! 

Esteemed Contributor

The dinner party from haedes. Kyle is so fake and she is the boring hosts who only knows how to create havoc. I would be happy if she and her drugged husband would leave.  He might be selling marijuana as a side business.

None of these women's compliments were even real. It was just a way of more fake reality.

Teddi is so busy promoting her business but has no accountability for her own actions. I never really liked her. Her husband was so over her fake game that he had no reason to come to her defense.

Denise and Aaron are from another planet. After listening to her husband, I am beginning to think Brandi was not wrong.

I like Sutton. I think she doesn't get this group because she has manners. She has money but it doesn't define her.  She is fun to watch.

Respected Contributor

Just got done watching Episode 3 On Demand.  I agree w/everyone about Sutton.  She may be wealthy but if anyone is boring, she sure is.  Don't care for her taste in clothes and she doesn't wear her clothes well.  She just can't pull off those looks imo.  Imagine some newbie to the group announcing to an entire dinner table filled w/guests that she thought YOU were boring.  How embarrassing.  Too bad Teddi didn't accidentally spill something on her.

I guess I am in for the season.  I actually thought Erika sung the Chicago song she was rehearsing quite well.  She does have a good voice, and in her first season, they showed a segment of her with a vocal coach, so she really does try and better her voice.  She sure has beautiful skin.

I'm liking Garcelle OK, she didn't say too much this episode but she hasn't really ruffled anyone's feathers yet.  Can't stand Dorit, although she does wear her clothes well and is always going for a different look.  I think her two children are cutie pies. 

Kyle's home is so beautiful.  I love that classic style of home, and the property that it sits on looks magnificent.  I wonder how much acreage they have.  As far as Denise and her husband, I wonder why he couldn't unblock her hernias if he has a practice to assist the body to heal and she opted for surgical intervention.  My interpretation of what he was talking about with the atoms being split apart and the space, etc.... was if this could be figured out and used why couldn't allopathic medicine cure anyone of any disease.  I have heard the cancer theory before that he was speaking of and it does make sense, although maybe not the way he xplained it. 

I didn't care for Rinna's zebra suit.  Her hubbie is rarely ever with her.  So far she's not bothering me much this season, but it is early.  I enjoyed the episode and will continue to watch.  Cat Wink

Flowers are nature's way of laughing