Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

Desperate times call for desperate measures, so I broke down and watched both episodes On Demand.  Actually I kinda enjoyed seeing them all again.  Didn't miss LVP. 

If the wannabee HW Sutton only wears couture, she isn't getting her $$'s worth.  Either that or she just doesn't wear clothes well.  Kyle's fashion show was odd - all those prints were a bit dizzying.  I don't really understand Dorit and her husbands financial woes.  Apparently they sold their large home and are now leasing/renting - and its only in her name?  Yes, Dorit, it IS odd.  They do seem like a couple of shady characters to me, yet I don't think LVP would have befriended them if she knew they weren't quite on her level.

Teddi and Denise Richards look an awful lot alike.  I don't quite get her dealings w/her ex either.  She and her new husband are renting also I think.  Looks like a cute home.

Lisa Rinna's face is just morphing into such a strange joker plastic surgery face, much like Dolly Parton and so many others.  The heavy eye shadow that wasn't blended wasn't as becoming as her old smokey eye makeup look, imo.  Too harsh for her.   So Erika's husband is 80!!  Holy smokes.  I do think Erika is gorgeous.  Who knew she had been a stripper/dancer at Shaker's?  Cat Tongue  I thought she was strictly a restaurant/nightclub hostess, didn't know about her shady past.  Now we know.

Was glad Brandi wasn't on, because that would be the big turn off for me.  I did enjoy both episodes.  Woman Embarassed

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

ooops, I forgot to mention the new gal, Garcelle(sp?)  I like her.  I think she'll bring/add a different point of view to the mix.  I'd heard of her name, but haven't seen her in anything that I watch. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I am suspicious of Erikas sudden show of emotions. She is the total opposite of her cold self. It comes off as fake to me. I think she knows the Iceberg persona isn't working and thinks bringing on the tears will make her more likable to the audience.

I can't imagine going to a Hotel after surgery...I would want to be in my own home and bed.

This episode was pretty boring for me.

@DREAMON . You know you could be right. I at first thought ok Erika is showing her softer side now, but it could certainly all be an act. You never know with these women.......She is definitely strange.......Is Dorit and her hubby renting that new home, or did they buy it in her name only? They both are very shady indeed! 

Honored Contributor

PK and Dorit bought this home.   

I didn't realize the person was caught who broke into their last home when it was for sale. Apparently the person also robbed the homes of Jason Derulo (sp?), Adam Lambert and Usher.  

Honored Contributor

Not feeling this season.  

Sutton is so appalling that I may just enjoy the NYC gals.  I really don't get becoming that out of touch with regular folks and if you need a reason to spend your money, how about trying to invest in helping the homeless people you step over on the streets or whatever other cause is near and dear to your heart? Try to emulate St. Jude and Danny Thomas and not D&G.

And for someone who is supposedly so cultured, I am sure the mayor had a better evening planned than coming to kiss your rich behind without a shred of a thank you.  I have better manners and my grandparents are off a boat.  

Bravo really thinks she's a great addition?  Insulting is not the word.  

And good for Erica for sticking up for herself again.  It's tough being the unique partnership especially when there's real feelings there.  It has got to be in the back of her mind that her time as a wife is growing short, unfortunately just due to his age alone.  It's a huge responsibility to take over and sort through so much on your own especially with a blended family and lucrative business.  It's something no one is ever truly prepared for even with a great will.  I get the emotion she's fighting.  It's cruel to outlive those you love and who have taken care of and supported you forever.  

Honored Contributor

Saw most of this last night. I just do not like Sutton at all. She just doesn't sit right with me. I wish she would stop talking about Couture Clothing, because she does not have good taste from what I have seen so far, so who cares how much it cost?

Also what in the heck was Denise's husband talking about? That was strange!Boy Kyle sure is playing up the whole Queen Bee role, isn't she?

Honored Contributor

Sutton is a mean person. I don't like her at all. I think she is a terrible fit on the show. Her COUTURE wardrobe looks cheap and tacky on her IMO.

Denise sure can pick odd husbands. Very strange conversation from him.

I think Kyle looks older with her bangs. I am not liking the new do. She and Mauricio (who is a turn off to me this season) are very full of themselves.

Rinna looks so thin and gaunt.

Esteemed Contributor

Denise's husband cannot put a coherent sentence together.

Respected Contributor

That was the worse dinner party ever.  If someone invited me to a party like that I would never attend another of their parties.  I think I'd rather be socially isolated than have attended that party.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

That was the worse dinner party ever.  If someone invited me to a party like that I would never attend another of their parties.  I think I'd rather be socially isolated than have attended that party.

@Travone Plus all the other guests were just seat fillers, I guess.......Yuck! I would hate that type of party too.......