Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

I haven't watched this third reunion episode yet but I've been saying that I think Denise is definitely lying and isn't good at it.  She got all caught up in lies and trying to keep things straight.  I don't believe Brandi ever said she was with someone else in the group.  I think Denise was trying to deflect off herself.  I don't really care but there was a far better way for Denise to handle this.  I think she got totally blind sided and then didn't know what to do. 

There is a lot stuff going around social media about a diet program that Teddi is a coach for.  Dietitians and nutritionists are having a fit about it because they have come out and said it's a starvation diet and promotes eating disorders.  I guess people pay $10,000.00 to join this program and be coached by these women, including Teddi.  None of these women have any medical training, aren't certified in any way in diet or nutrition, etc.  People are hammering Teddi and last night she came out and did an Instastory defending the program and herself.       

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I haven't watched this third reunion episode yet but I've been saying that I think Denise is definitely lying and isn't good at it.  She got all caught up in lies and trying to keep things straight.  I don't believe Brandi ever said she was with someone else in the group.  I think Denise was trying to deflect off herself.  I don't really care but there was a far better way for Denise to handle this.  I think she got totally blind sided and then didn't know what to do. 

There is a lot stuff going around social media about a diet program that Teddi is a coach for.  Dietitians and nutritionists are having a fit about it because they have come out and said it's a starvation diet and promotes eating disorders.  I guess people pay $10,000.00 to join this program and be coached by these women, including Teddi.  None of these women have any medical training, aren't certified in any way in diet or nutrition, etc.  People are hammering Teddi and last night she came out and did an Instastory defending the program and herself.       

@Lipstickdiva Me thinks Teddi is a little too full of herself!

Honored Contributor

I havn't watched this for a few years, all of the yelling and nastiness, just not entertainng, but I did see most of the reunion last night, more nastiness and always yelling and foul mouthed Rinna, not watchable.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I havn't watched this for a few years, all of the yelling and nastiness, just not entertainng, but I did see most of the reunion last night, more nastiness and always yelling and foul mouthed Rinna, not watchable.

@mousiegirl This season was especially nasty! I hate when they all gang up on one person......

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I read it was a 500 calorie a day diet. This is very dangerous. She has no clue what she is doing and people will follow blindly because they are desperate to lose weight. Jeff Lewis was one of her clients for awhile. He didn't seem to follow it after the program ended. 

Trusted Contributor

I am an RD, and while I'm not about to give medical advice, on a message forum, I will say that a 500 calorie a day diet, 

is a starvation level diet, and should never be undertaken,

without careful medical supervision.   

Honored Contributor

people are going in on teddi and her questionable business practices with money she receives......they are even tagging the IRS! i dont think this is their confirmed account though.

teddi business rhobh.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

they are also trashing her "accountability business."

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/119655141_3999346090091875_3944705140693073861_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=u0ajPLpI-mEAX9mpnFH&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=c4fb30fbff49c4446e8b41a7cf33bf7c&oe=5F868B5A

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/119746200_3999346106758540_2869758939936271789_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=P7cOfaOzr84AX9TUAZ9&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=c766a044b7a0985edea32ce32888e96a&oe=5F88B717

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The fact that Teddi's  business makes you sign an NDA should be a huge red flag for anybody interested in her accountability coaching.

Esteemed Contributor

I just turned on the reunion show.  I'm can't decide if these women look like drag queens or caricatures.

Aside from that, nothing more for me to add.  Vile, vile women and Andy is leading the pack and enjoying how horrid they look as human beings.   I am starting to think he is a misogynist.  To add, I have no doubt Denise is hiding stuff.  I'm glad she won't be back next season so we won't have to watch another season of it.  I do look forward to it to see who is their target.   I just hope it's Rinna, Kyle or Teddi.  And they go after her every single week and never let up.  

So I guess I do have something else to add. lol. Rinna in particular.  She has a career where she has fans.   She has a following for her QVC line.  I don't know why she would feel it necessary to be so vile.  I would imagine not many people who didn't know of her before are now fans and wanting to buy her stuff/watch her when she's on TV.  I would think if anything she's lost customers and fans.