Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@DREAMON wrote:

I think it is probably true about Denise and Brandi. That being said Brandi has a giant mouth and has no respect for anyone. I can't stand her.

Denise seems like a very kind hearted person but doesn't make the best choices when picking mates and she is a free spirit and is very open about S*x. I guess anything goes after being married to Charlie Sheen.

@DREAMON . I too think it is probably true, but the only reason Brandi would bring it up and make it public is for publicity, money and a chance to get back on the show! I can't stand her!!!!!!!! She is very much a mean girl! 

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

I wonder if Brandi will on the show this season and if so who she is friends with on the show.....ugh... I hope not!

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I wonder if Brandi will on the show this season and if so who she is friends with on the show.....ugh... I hope not!

@DREAMON . They did mention that she would make an appearance, along with Kim Richards, and Adrienne Maalouf.I am not sure howmany appearances but at least one-which is too many for me! lol! Wonder if Camille will make any appearances? It will be weird to see Adrienne after so long.....

Honored Contributor

IMO, it wasn't Erika's business to tell Denise they were going to address the Charlie issue right then and there.  Denise is a grown adult.  It's her business when and whether she wants to hire and attorney and deal with it.  Sometimes you just have to cut your losses, especially when someone is crazy like Charlie Sheen is.  Sometimes people continuing on for the "principle of the matter" does nothing but cost them a ton of money.  

@DREAMON @CANDLEQUEEN , when they showed previews of the upcoming season they showed what looked to be a dinner and both Brandi and Adrienne were there.    

Honored Contributor

S10 - E2

To Live and Text in Beverly Hills

While Kyle tries to attract buyers for her new fashion line in New York City, Erika gets big news that has her moving there. Dorit's move into a new house is marred by negative press about her finances. As Denise faces emergency surgery, Lisa Rinna worries about Amelia adjusting to college life. Meanwhile, Teddi's confusing invitation causes conflict in the group.

Aired: 04/22/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

definitely a drop in first episode  viewership........

last season....1.63 million viewers

this season........1.35 million viewers

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

definitely a drop in first episode  viewership........

last season....1.63 million viewers

this season........1.35 million viewers

@sunshine45 

And it wouldn't surprise me if keeps on dropping episode by episode. There's very little anymore (IMO) to lure you back week after week. They find (or script) one boring asinine story line, Lisa & Dorit & the dog for example, and don't let it  go the whole season. The worst one was the Erika not wearing panties at....I think it was Dorit's house....that dragged on and on. 

Honored Contributor

Last night was pretty boring.  Erika's fake crying with Tom was probably the low point of the program.  That was some very bad acting.  

I think part of the problem is the editing is so bad anymore.  They are editing to the point where scenes are incomplete, facial expressions don't make much sense and nothing is in context.  The scene at Sutton's store opening and Teddi talking about her retreat was a perfect example.  That should have been played out better and more should have been shown.  

Honored Contributor

I only saw the 1st 1/2 hour, will watch the rest this weekend! Sutton is one strange person in my opinion.....So far Erika is not bothering me at all, she seems softer this season, but it is early! lol!

Honored Contributor

I am suspicious of Erikas sudden show of emotions. She is the total opposite of her cold self. It comes off as fake to me. I think she knows the Iceberg persona isn't working and thinks bringing on the tears will make her more likable to the audience.

I can't imagine going to a Hotel after surgery...I would want to be in my own home and bed.

This episode was pretty boring for me.