Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@countrylady wrote:

Rinna was on WWHL (May 20).  She and Andy were wondering if Denise would attend the Reunion.  Rinna said it was a wait and issue because Denise hasn't been attending their parties. 

@countrylady Kind of sounds like Lisa V when she stopped filming with the ladies last year......Wonder if Denise will quit?

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

Most of the women are so ill mannered.  Can't believe they act the way they do.  I would not hang with any of them or go on  trips with so much drama.  Not fun or relaxing.

I sure saw a side of Lisa Renna that did not impress me.  Won't spend my money on her fashions even if a buck.

Honored Contributor

I only saw about the first 20 minutes or so.  My comments are 2 catty ones.  LOL

Could Kyle have bought a more unflattering pair of jeans than the ones she was wearing at her house in the backyard playing with the dogs?  Those made her look so short and dumpy.  The pockets were way too far down and made her butt look droopy.  They made her look very thick.  And she shouldn't make fun of Teddi's walk because her's is pretty bad too.

Garcelle's sunglasses when she was meeting her friends were stupid looking.  I don't mind a logo on something but sunglasses with one lense being a D and the other a G was over the top and desperate looking.

I find Erika to be a major hypocrite.  She talks about each of those women to the others behind their backs and then conveniently when called out for her BS, doesn't remember saying anything, as we've seen in the past.  She was talking to Kyle about Denise and then last week was talking to Denise about Kyle.  This is her mo.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@countrylady wrote:

Rinna was on WWHL (May 20).  She and Andy were wondering if Denise would attend the Reunion.  Rinna said it was a wait and issue because Denise hasn't been attending their parties. 

@countrylady Kind of sounds like Lisa V when she stopped filming with the ladies last year......Wonder if Denise will quit?

I was reading an article the other day on the highest paid housewives.  I think it was from last year.  Interestingly, Denise has a contract for four years for four mil, which puts her at the highest paid of the BH housewives.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@countrylady wrote:

I was reading an article the other day on the highest paid housewives.  I think it was from last year.  Interestingly, Denise has a contract for four years for four mil, which puts her at the highest paid of the BH housewives.

@Wsmom . Wow! I don't think she is worth that in my opinion! Guess she won't be quitting any time soon.....I imagine she took that over from Lisa V...Last season she was ok, but I am having a hard time liking her this season so far anyways......

Honored Contributor

I thought last nights episode was pretty boring.

Kyles skirt was too short...I don't like the way she dresses at all. 

I don't understand why the other girls think it's odd that Kyle and Teddi are close friends...it happens all the time. Maybe friends in BH are just distant friends and they are clueless to what friendship really is. That being said I am not a fan of Kyles this season. The crying and poor me has to go.

I think the Reader get together was another staged party. 

I agree with Erika that Deinse is not innocent at all. Her daughter knows exactly what her parents are all about. At 13 in BH when Charlie Sheen is your father and your mother posed in Playboy etc....she knows all about them. Denise should have not had a party with adults and kids together if she wanted to shield them. It wasn't a family party. She knows these women and how they talk and argue. 

I know I would never put that group of women (while filming) with kids.

Dorit and PK are longing for LVP and Kens friendship. I think it's a thing of the past.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I thought last nights episode was pretty boring.

Kyles skirt was too short...I don't like the way she dresses at all. 

I don't understand why the other girls think it's odd that Kyle and Teddi are close friends...it happens all the time. Maybe friends in BH are just distant friends and they are clueless to what friendship really is. That being said I am not a fan of Kyles this season. The crying and poor me has to go.

I think the Reader get together was another staged party. 

I agree with Erika that Deinse is not innocent at all. Her daughter knows exactly what her parents are all about. At 13 in BH when Charlie Sheen is your father and your mother posed in Playboy etc....she knows all about them. Denise should have not had a party with adults and kids together if she wanted to shield them. It wasn't a family party. She knows these women and how they talk and argue. 

I know I would never put that group of women (while filming) with kids.

Dorit and PK are longing for LVP and Kens friendship. I think it's a thing of the past.

@DREAMON You nailed everything perfectly. I agree with your post 100%..I don't think Lisa V will ever be friends with Dorit and PK ever again, and I don't blame her........I wish they both would just go away!lol....Yes that party was staged, and the reader was spot on with everyone-lol!

Respected Contributor

That astrologer sure was a joke.  I wonder how much she paid him to Google some birthdays.

Can't believe how these people dress to go to a friend's house.  I love how Denise showed up in jeans.  She's still my favorite.

Don't know what to say about how Kyle has been acting.  They should just stop trying to talk to her since she'll just tell you to shut up, call you an a...hole and cry lol

Respected Contributor

Kyle better watch out, she's dangerously close to falling from her throne. I found her insufferable this week. All that screaming and cursing! I just want to know why a bunch of women so wealthy are dressed so poorly. They all looked so thirsty and trying way too hard. Erikas husband is nice and all but she treats him like he's senile or something, which clearly he's not. Perhaps she's more of a caretaker to him now. Garcelle is proving to be a bit of background noise. Very boring. She's so boring she had to request that Kyle pay attention to her! Yikes I hope the season gets better.

Respected Contributor

I'm not really liking these newbies.  I don't think they fit in.  Sutton - I find her peculiar somehow.  Garcelle - what does she have in common with these women?  Her home also looks a lot more like a normal family home than a BH palace.

Kyle seems to be trying to fill LVP's place as the grande dame of BHHW's.  I find Dorit insufferable, but I do like her fashion sense.  And her glam team.  I give Erika a lot of credit for taking on the role of Roxie Hart in Chicago.  That's a prime role.  Too bad Covid got in the way of it.  I wonder if we'll see any stage rehearsals.  The dancing in that has got to be difficult.  Bob Fosse.

Renna is entertaining enough.  I realized how much she looks like her Mom in this last episode.  Same mannerisms as well.  At 91 1/2 I think her mother is just gorgeous!!!  And very together.  What a nice Mom.  Not sure what I think of Denise.  I'm sort of on the fence with her.  I don't think this season is going to amount to much but I'll keep watching just to see what they wear, where they go, what they eat, etc.....

Flowers are nature's way of laughing