Super Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@Wsmom wrote:

I read that Kathy Hilton, Kyle's other sister, is now in talks to be on next season.

Yes I heard that on TMZ today & also read that Brandi will be appearing more as a guest rather than a regular housewife.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

Aside from her just being a low life in general every time I hear Brandi"s name I remember that scene where she slapped Lisa Van Der Pump right across the face...and wish Lisa had decked her. 

Honored Contributor

Inside Teddi Mellencamp’s Controversial Diet Program: A Cup Of Soup & 60 Minutes Of Cardio A Day

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/09/10028744/all-in-by-teddi-mellencamp-diet-business-scam-twit...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Inside Teddi Mellencamp’s Controversial Diet Program: A Cup Of Soup & 60 Minutes Of Cardio A Day

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/09/10028744/all-in-by-teddi-mellencamp-diet-business-scam-twit...

IMHO, what person would take advice about your weight loss from a con artist. She has no medical training and has developed a very dangerous life style. She never seemed that bright to me. She would be the last person I would seek out for weight loss advice. 

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

IMHO, what person would take advice about your weight loss from a con artist. She has no medical training and has developed a very dangerous life style. She never seemed that bright to me. She would be the last person I would seek out for weight loss advice. 

Teddi went through a big weightloss herself so maybe people think since she's lived through it, she can help them.

People that want/need to lose weight do desperate things and pay money, sometimes insane amounts of money, for weightloss advice, plans, pills, etc.

There are a lot of crazy dangerous diets and fad diets out there.  My thing is these people know what they are getting into when they sign up for Teddi's program.  No one is forcing them to do this.  If it's not for them, move on.