Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

When Rinna said all the girls would come on Erika's opening night on Broadway, Erika asked them not to come on opening night.

They all went on opening night and when Erika was taking her bows after the show, they all walked on stage carrying flowers.  Rinna was leading them.

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

I looked up Kyle x Shahida loungewear line and not really impressed. Lots of animals, flowers, nature and flowy pants. Prices from 89 - 345.00

She had all her HW friends model the clothes for her in some fashion show. All the clothing looks the same.

Honored Contributor

Kyle just posted a photo of herself in a pretty tiny white bikini. I do not know how to post a photo from Instagram here but if anyone is so inclined, please look at the photo.

I'm not sure if it's weird lighting, bad photoshop or if she had an open stomach one piece on prior and got tanned but look at the odd lighter skin on her stomach.  Something about the  photo looks off. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Kyle just posted a photo of herself in a pretty tiny white bikini. I do not know how to post a photo from Instagram here but if anyone is so inclined, please look at the photo.

I'm not sure if it's weird lighting, bad photoshop or if she had an open stomach one piece on prior and got tanned but look at the odd lighter skin on her stomach.  Something about the  photo looks off. 

I took a look.   I'm thinking maybe body makeup to make her stomach appear toner?  Or bad job of self tanning?

Esteemed Contributor

If you go to Instagram and look at the picture of the women after Dorit's party, many negative comments. Many are asking about Denise being left out. Many think it was a terrible season and Teddi needs to go.  They call it #mean girls season.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

If you go to Instagram and look at the picture of the women after Dorit's party, many negative comments. Many are asking about Denise being left out. Many think it was a terrible season and Teddi needs to go.  They call it #mean girls season.

Whose Instagram am I looking for?  One of the cast's or a RHOBH Instagram?  I want to go read!

It seems everything I am reading are the same comments.  And a lot of re-addressing Rinna and why is it that she didn't want Harry's alleged affair to be talked about and the double standard.

And again, wasn't there a rumor about Mauricio a few years back?

Esteemed Contributor

From Page Six - Kyle in her bikini.  

kyle-richards-1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@elated wrote:

Whose Instagram am I looking for?  One of the cast's or a RHOBH Instagram?  I want to go read!

It seems everything I am reading are the same comments.  And a lot of re-addressing Rinna and why is it that she didn't want Harry's alleged affair to be talked about and the double standard.

And again, wasn't there a rumor about Mauricio a few years back?

It was Kyle Richards instagram.

Frequent Contributor

And I bet that ugly dress of Sutton's cost a small fortune, too.Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

I think Kyle looks great in that Bikini.

The shading on the stomach might be from self tanner or lines from another swim suit.

My DD had a swimsuit with a crisscross design on the midsection....she looked like a tic tac toe or checkers  board game when she got off the beach that day.