Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

Don't care for rinna, either

Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

Myself as well dont like Lisa Renna in the Housewives.

I didnt like her the day she acted like bad mouthed to Lisa Vanderpump.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva , Apparently Sutton has already been demoted to "friend of the housewives". She was originally scheduled to be a Housewife, but apparently something happened and she has been demoted to friend. Looks like she isn't well liked at all. Interesting!

Sutton's actions and words make her appear very pretentious . She acts as though others  are peons .....

Esteemed Contributor

@Maine blueberries wrote:

Don't care for rinna, either

She's the pot stirrer  . Why does she talk so loud as if everyone needs a hearing aid ....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree with most of waht you wrote.  I do like Teddi . Denise should  have been more guarded  with that group . I do not think it is unreasonable  to expect your friends  not to discuss very mature  topics such as  sex preferences and experiences  loud enough for your children and their friends to hear . I absolutely disagree with  Lisa R & Erika 's idea that they have the right to  dictate what another parent should discuss with their children. You sure don't see Erika's son around ... 

Honored Contributor

6/3/2020

Garcelle is honored for her work with a local charity, but her acceptance speech isn’t charitable to one guest. The ladies feel mom-shamed when Denise shows up to Kyle's kid-friendly barbecue without her kids. Lisa, Erika and Teddi are annoyed when Aaron mansplains to them – a situation Dorit knows firsthand is problematic for husbands in this group.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

if rinna says "own it" one more time i will scream!

so far, liking garcelle as a housewife. i hope she puts the pressure on the others....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

kyle......denise already told you she didnt want to bring her kids around the group anymore.....let it go. she didnt bring them, she didnt want them to be around inappropriate conversations.

i am actually liking denise a bit more this season.

interesting how kyles own husband was not there......neither were anyone elses husbands or s/o, except for suttons boyfriend.

Trusted Contributor

I said I was done with these ladies after last season -- but there is not much on,  anyway I guess this season it's "kiddiegate."  Clearly the producers are telling them to keep bringing this up --- it's not interesting and it's over board.  Yes Denise is not a saint, but I am on her side.  I  don't think Kyle's youngest daughter was there tonight?  What was Kyle wearing -- pajamas?  Dorit -- that is what you to wear to a BBQ with your children?  It looks like the women really go after Denise in the previews,  can they not do something other than gang up one of the ladies?  I really need to find something better to do with my time than watching these ladies,

Respected Contributor

I like Denise much more this season also.  I also enjoy her husbands off the wall views on certain healing practices that concern some of us - chem trails, 5G etc...  Did someone say that Erika did not raise her son?  We've never seen or heard a peep out of him. 

I must say the foods they eat look so delicious.  The woman was handmaking those tortillas for the buffet.  yum yum  Dorit's children are so cute.  I hope her son has gotten over his speech or shyness issues he had when she was on her first season.  I know she was quite worried about him. 

The outfits these women wear.  The see-thru, the push ups and outs, the shoes, the labels - as pretentious as it all really is, I do enjoy it because I am so far removed from a life like that.  Teddi is kinda boring to me.  I know she's pregnant and can only observe things from afar this season, but she really doesn't add much to the show.  I'm willing to give Garcelle a chance.  Sutton is very quiet and I wonder why she was even selected for this show.  Her clothes may be xpensive, but I don't care for her style.  And Kyles outfit looked more like luxurious pajamas/robe to me.  I do like Kyle but maybe she's trying a little to hard this season to bring the drama and step into the grande dame position.  Not sure.

Anyway, I njoyed tonights episode.  Not looking forward to Brandi's return.  I'm glad she has not been a HW all season.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing