Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@sunshine45 wrote:

the RHOBH sure know how to hang onto arguments!

honestly, LVP was smart to get off the carousel.

i am totally #teamdenise when it comes to her saying that the women should not have been discussing what they were discussing while kids were sitting right there. there were probably kids from OTHER families there also.....they dont need to listen to that. erika has a big mouth and should NOT have said that about denises daughter. not all 14 year olds are that mature and to suggest it was crass.

@sunshine45, ITA about Denise. Just like Erika got mad at Sutton and reminded her she was a guest in her home, Erika needed to be reminded they were guests in Denise's home.  I don't think Denise ever said it was an adult only party.  I think she was thinking she'd have a casual get together at her home, outside.  Why would you send the kids away.  Yes there were kids from other families there. That was one of the things Denise was upset about, that those kids would go home and tell their parent what was discussed.

But that being said, for the love of all things holy, they've discussed it ad nauseum.  Let it go.    

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

They keep telling Denise that if she was going to have an adult party she should not have had children there.  It wasn't an adult party; it was a BBQ at her home with her family.  It's not like they went to Chippendales and she brought her daughters.  Erika had to shush someone in her home so she wouldn't be embarrassed in front of her ADULT husband lol

I don't remember anything else that happened because it was so boring.  But I do remember enjoying any time someone goes after Kyle.

Honored Contributor

I am beyond bored with this group.  I don't get the Kyle hate and made up fighting about Teddi.  Teddi has been boring since day one and, if you want her out of the group, golden opportunity last year when she helped set LVP up.  

I am over the kid stuff too.  The kid was fine with it and Bravo flashing back to confirm it is just pulling back the curtain on how highly scripted this show is about nonsense.  I think Denise's husband has a swelled head with his fifteen minutes and wants her drama amped so he gets screen time.  My guess is it did not end well as we all know.  

Looks like we'll get a glimpse of just that next week.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really didn't like Erikas confessional when she was talking about Denises daughters. Erika is totally out of touch when it comes to kids and marriage. She often comes off as a very mean woman. 

Kids should be off limits completely when they speak in those confessionals.IMO

This season is boring. The threesome storyline is ridiculous. 

I am losing interest in this franchise.

Esteemed Contributor

I totallly agree about Denise.   I am totally on her side.  What you say and how you act with your friends is one thing, but don't act that way in front of the kids.   And Kyle making fun of the ice sculpture.  I really enjoyed Denise letting her know her daughter wanted that.  And Kyle justifying it by saying she didn't know that.  So that makes it ok to go to a "friend's" house and make fun of their party decor.   Just rude, Kyle and Erika.  And i feel they keep justifying it because they know they were wrong.  But the ultimate is Rinna...Denise's actual friend there, going after her when things were starting to die down.  Rinna needs to take a look at Kyle and Teddi's friendship to learn how friends protect each other.  That was kind of the final straw for me with Rinna.  Teddi continues to be boring to me and the only way she can get camera time is to put herself in a conversation she doesn't belong and attempt to be mean.  I am liking Dorit more this season because she is so good at keeping calm while Kyle erupts.  Sutton is totally out of her league with thise crew and their juvenile behavior.

Esteemed Contributor

I caved and started watching this season. Covid brain and all. Team Denise. First of all can these women talk about anything other than sex? It was very inappropriate to talk that way in front of any kids. Denise spoke up and now she is the bad guy. She didn't even rage about it, they kept bringing it up and she just didn't want to talk about anymore and said good night but noooo the boring broads had nothing else to discuss at breakfast so they picked the scab some more. For me the interesting parts are them at work. Hey we saw Jane Treacy make an appearance while Lisa was at work on QVC, Denise on her soap, Erica on her Broadway play, Kyle talking about her movie , that was a big deal. Stick to that stuff.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Not sure why Denise even had her daughter and her daughter's friends eat at a nearby table during filming.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Not sure why Denise even had her daughter and her daughter's friends eat at a nearby table during filming.

I can't remember if Eloise was at that table.  If so, possibly to keep an eye on her.  I have a special needs daughter and when she was young always had to keep an eye on her.    

Respected Contributor

I feel I wasted a good 45 minutes of my life on this show.  SNOOZE FEST!  Recycled imaginary story lines.  If next week is the same, I may just quit this franchise.

Honored Contributor

It was a casual pizza party at her house.  That's why the kids were there.  Denise never said it was an adult only party.  Her kids even had some friends there.  Other housewives have hosted big outdoor parties in the past that included all the kids.    

Next week it looks like Kyle has a big barbeque or something at her house and Denise doesn't bring her kids.  From the preview It seems like Kyle is upset but again, Denise did say she would make sure never to have her children around so I'm not sure why they are going to be surprised when Denise shows up with just her husband.