Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I'm not really liking these newbies.  I don't think they fit in.  Sutton - I find her peculiar somehow.  Garcelle - what does she have in common with these women?  Her home also looks a lot more like a normal family home than a BH palace.

Kyle seems to be trying to fill LVP's place as the grande dame of BHHW's.  I find Dorit insufferable, but I do like her fashion sense.  And her glam team.  I give Erika a lot of credit for taking on the role of Roxie Hart in Chicago.  That's a prime role.  Too bad Covid got in the way of it.  I wonder if we'll see any stage rehearsals.  The dancing in that has got to be difficult.  Bob Fosse.

Renna is entertaining enough.  I realized how much she looks like her Mom in this last episode.  Same mannerisms as well.  At 91 1/2 I think her mother is just gorgeous!!!  And very together.  What a nice Mom.  Not sure what I think of Denise.  I'm sort of on the fence with her.  I don't think this season is going to amount to much but I'll keep watching just to see what they wear, where they go, what they eat, etc.....

@jellyBEAN . I think Garcelle is way out of her league financially with these women, she obviously doesn't have their kind of money, but because she is a "friend" of Denise's and an actress, she is kind of in the club.....I think that is why they showed her the other week showing her new house to her friend, it was much bigger and nicer than what she is in right now....Kyle is very dismissive of her, because Kyle is a SNOB and since Garcelle in Kyle's eyes is a nobody, she is very dismissive. That is my opinion anyways!

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

I finally finished watched yesterday.

If you have to ask if your skirt is too short, it's too short.  However, most of the women there were in dresses/skirts that were entirely too short.  Erika's butt cheeks were very close to showing when she leaned even the slightest bit to hug or kiss anyone.  Sutton's skirt was crazy short.  I'm not even sure what Garcelle was even wearing. It looked like a bed jacket.  But it was also very short.   None of them had any room to comment on Kyle's outfit except maybe Denise who showed up dressed the way normal people would dress.  LOL  I'm so over Dorit in her constant label covered outfits.  She's another that just looks desperate.

I'm not sure what is going on with Kyle but it's not good.  She seems to really think she is something.  She is just rude and then resorts to name calling following by crying.  It's ridiculous.  I'm glad Erika said something to her about how out of line her comment was about Erika not having close friends.  But I don't get what is so weird about Kyle's and Teddi's friendship either.     

Esteemed Contributor

At this point I like Garcelle.    She seems like a "normal" person without all the drama.  I guess mature is the word I'm looking for,.  She has a pretty active IMDB, which may be why Kyle is dismissive of her....jealousy.  Kyle could only wish for that active of an IMDB.   Kyle has become an absolute shrew with a huge head on her shoulders right now.  

I agee with all though, no issue with Kyle and Teddi being closer.  Totally normal.  And agree Kyle should have Teddi's back if something happens; that's what friends do.  

I am not a fan of Teddi's.   Nothing about her in particular, just not a fan.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

At this point I like Garcelle.    She seems like a "normal" person without all the drama.  I guess mature is the word I'm looking for,.  She has a pretty active IMDB, which may be why Kyle is dismissive of her....jealousy.  Kyle could only wish for that active of an IMDB.   Kyle has become an absolute shrew with a huge head on her shoulders right now.  

I agee with all though, no issue with Kyle and Teddi being closer.  Totally normal.  And agree Kyle should have Teddi's back if something happens; that's what friends do.  

I am not a fan of Teddi's.   Nothing about her in particular, just not a fan.

@Wsmom . You know I never thought that Kyle could be jealous of Garcelle as an actor......That could definitely be one of the reasons she is so dismissive of her-plain jealousy!

Honored Contributor

the RHOBH sure know how to hang onto arguments!

honestly, LVP was smart to get off the carousel.

i am totally #teamdenise when it comes to her saying that the women should not have been discussing what they were discussing while kids were sitting right there. there were probably kids from OTHER families there also.....they dont need to listen to that. erika has a big mouth and should NOT have said that about denises daughter. not all 14 year olds are that mature and to suggest it was crass.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I watched tonight's episode and had a hard time recalling what it was all about Woman Surprised

Then I remembered most of the episode was filmed in that rented mansion.  The chef prepared such delicous healthy foods for them.  That was what stood out for me.

I agree about Dorit's fashion labels always being SO prominent is kinda annoying.  And speaking about fashions, the newbie, Sutton - who claimed only to buy 'couture' doesn't wear those clothes well.  She's very thin, but has a bloated tummy.  Kinda reminds me a little of Ramona's body (NYHW). 

I can't write much about this episode as that for me it was kind of uneventful.  The drama being cooked up by Erika against Denise for the bad party talk is so yesterday.  Kinda like pantygate (remember that?).  Garcelle for me is boring.  Kyle is more of the same.  I do enjoy seeing her beautiful home and those dogs.  Especially Storm.  He sure is a handsome doggie.  Am interested to get everyone elses take on tonight's episode.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish they would leave Denise alone. Everyone knows what is best for her children except her. This has become another doggie gate. These women have no class. Erika is just disgusting. Teddi needs a chill pill. Kyle has a personality disorder. She has no clue about anything. 

Lisa thinks it is ok for your children to know intimate details. She is just disgusting. Sutton is very timid and adds very little to this group. Dorit is all about showing off  how much money she has or more likely doesn't have. 

This group of women have no filter and are very cruel if you don't want to compromise your principals. 

Valued Contributor

I'll watch again when rinna leaves.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I wish they would leave Denise alone. Everyone knows what is best for her children except her. This has become another doggie gate. These women have no class. Erika is just disgusting. Teddi needs a chill pill. Kyle has a personality disorder. She has no clue about anything. 

Lisa thinks it is ok for your children to know intimate details. She is just disgusting. Sutton is very timid and adds very little to this group. Dorit is all about showing off  how much money she has or more likely doesn't have. 

This group of women have no filter and are very cruel if you don't want to compromise your principals. 

True.  I noticed she wasn't driving her rose gold colored Bentley that PK had presented to her a year or so ago.  She was driving some ultra chic sports car in her latest designer duds.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

This franchise isn't doing it for me any longer! I am also Team Denise, I feel like the ladies should have known better with children, teens, and other families there they should have kept the conversations light!

Anyone would know better than tha, except for women who feel like they are entitled, therefore they can say whateve they want because of who they are! I can't stand that type of behavior! Erika and Lisa Rinna are going too far with this.....Lisa has young adult daughters, but then again they read her Sex Book, so what more can I say? Erika didn't raise her own child, so therefore can't speak about it.

I really don't care too much for this group. Teddi is ok and doesn't really bother me. I rather like Garcelle, she seems to be very busy and very involved in a lot, Sutton-still on the fence about her..Denise is ok as well. I can't stand Dorit or Lisa Rinna though.....

Seems like they are reaching for storylines!!!!!!