Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

I have no idea why Lisa Rinna had her lips done...she looks so pretty in that before picture. Her lips were naturally full..She resembles Natalie Wood in that pic. IMO

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@sunshine45   That was interesting - the before and afters.

To me Brandi doesn't even resemble her former self.  Granted the before picture was taken when she was probably a young teen, but still, there is no recognition of her former face.

Dorit too looks very different, yet something in the eyes tells me its her or the mysterious smile/mouth.

Erika is very pretty.  Rinna should have left her mouth alone, it was just fine, and now its quite bizarrely shaped imo - not just too full but awkward, like she's had an accident. 

They are all photogenic women though I will say.  Especially Teddi's picture.  Perfectly sculpted nose and cheekbones, jaw/chin.  Denise was cute as a kid, so was Garcelle and LVP looks like herself as well.  Would luv to see her with a new hairstyle though.  Not too short, but maybe at her shoulders-no longer.  Would frame her face nicely w/o dragging her down.  Kyle looks similar as well, she's had a lot of nose work done but still looks like a version of herself.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rinna's daughters have the blown up lips, too.  Like Mother like daughter.  I think it looks so fake.  It just does not look natural, but I  am sure they think they look good.  To each his own.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for those Before and After photos! Very interesting!

Lisa Rinna should have left well enough alone-she was very pretty in her before....

Brandy also should have left well enough alone, I can see why Kyle made some tweaks however, and I wish Kyle would go back to a little lighter hair-the super dark looks very harsh on her to me....

Erika had an obvious nose job, but she does have great skin.

Lisa V looks the same except for some tweaks, and lifts, lol!

Garcelle doesn't look too much different either. Dorit definitely looks different and Teddi is so pretty, I think!

Yes, I don't kknow why the ladies would talk like that with kids there....not good!Boy Denise and Kyle almost coming to blows there....Denise is one that speaks her mind though, she doesn't back down....

She(Denise) is never ready on time it seems, and why does someone have to do your makeup for a cookout at home? These ladies are too much-they don't do much themselves that's for sure! 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

rhobh dorit.jpg

I would never know that this before is Dorit! She looks much much different!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finally watched the latest episode, and can we say Kyle Overact much? Jeeze! Between her and Denise Richards...Yikes.....And why isn't Harry Hamlin ever at anything that his family does? You would think he would have been at least at the daughter's party.......I don't think he and Lisa have much of a relationship. I can understand him not wanting to be around the other ladies and their husbands if he doesn't have much in common with them, after all Erika's husband is never at anything either, but again he is much much older, so I can understand .But Harry just doesn't seem interested to me.....

I don't understand why Sutton would have said that either, but Dorit didn't have to even bring it up since Sutton never acted on what she was saying......Just more junk to get stuff stirred up....I don't like this season of RHOBH much at all so far! I am sure it will just get worse as well......  

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN , HH may very well have been there but wanted to stay off camera.  Who knows.  I can certainly understand if he wants nothing to do with the show; not saying he doesn't, but if that is the case.

Honored Contributor

None of these women know how to communicate.  I'm not sure if they are like that in real life or if it's an act for the show.

Kyle immediately starts to cry about everything and then walks away.  Sutton wasn't much better.  These ladies are just bad. I don't know what else to say.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I couldn't believe after just saying last week how we never see Harry Hamlin or  Tom(Erika's husband,) there they both were! Erika's husband seems like he has a great sense of hunor.

Again more crying and yelling from Kyle, and Dorit stirring the pot. I cam't stand Dorit or PK and wish they would exit the show. They both are so worried and concerned about Lisa V still... Dorit must have huge guilt feelings still. 

I do see what Garcelle is saying about Kyle though, if she doesn't feel you are important enough, she basically ignores you and that is how Garcelle feels, and I don't blame her. Kyle also looked ridiculous in that super short mini skirt..waaay too short...

I guess I will be glad when the Denise/Brandy thing comes out, so there will be something else to talk/argue about besides Kyle and her bestie Teddi.. 

Valued Contributor

Rinna was on WWHL (May 20).  She and Andy were wondering if Denise would attend the Reunion.  Rinna said it was a wait and issue because Denise hasn't been attending their parties.