Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

I used to be so excited for this Bravo show... I just watched it today, I forgot to record it. 

Anyway.. I'm not impressed at all with episode one, and it looks like the entire storyline is heading towards the Denise and Brandi hookup.

I'll most likely be in and out on the show this year...I also was not impressed with any of them, new or old cast. just to many other good things available to watch now !!!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

I'm not a reg. viewer of this show but last time I did see it Eileen Davidson of Y&R was a regular. When and why did she leave?

Esteemed Contributor

I really don't enjoy this franchise. The women on this program is not satisfactory. They have nowhere to go. Kyle is not very smart and her fashion line was a total disaster. She knew nothing about designing or the clothing. She is so fake.

The other women on this show are not even remotely interesting. This is another one that I will not be watching.

The only franchise I will continue to watch will be NY. For some reason, I like the women on this show.

Respected Contributor

Return of the OLD SKANKS of CALIFORNIA. 

Smiley Wink

YAWN  zzzzzzzzz.

Desperately chasing youth and failing epically at it.

Ugly inside and out, vapid, grotesquely out of touch with anything "real" and barely housewives at all.

I watched from season 1 until last year - when I stopped because the blown out of proportion DOG fiasco over Vanderpump, seemed beyond scripted; it bored me to tears.  No longer a fan.

Stopped with Atlanta too, and will no longer watch New York or the O.C.

I got sick and tired of the fights about nothing from grown women.

But I still love the silliness of Southern Charm and it's scripted crazy as well as Summer House.  Team Carl all the way!

Regular Contributor

This started out slow but got better.  Dorit is still aweful!  Always talks trash behind someone's back.  Love or hate her, Lisa Rhinna makes me laugh.  She looked great at the fashion show.  I liked Erika better - seemed softer and not so mean.  Kyle definitely had work done on her face.  

Holding comment on the rest until further into the season lol.  It should be interesting now that Brandi is back stirring things up.

Betty

Honored Contributor

I thought Kyle and Erika and Lisa finally actually looked their age.  Acting they don't got but at least Lisa is fun.  

I have zero comment on her taste in friends and that woman's outfit.  Just goes to show you the higher the bank account the less chance of having a real friend that will tell you straight up, um, honey, no and then throw a net over you if you try to leave the building.  

And I know Kyle wants to be just like Dorit and Lisa when she grows up but leave the fashion industry to those who have an interest and take the time and money it demands. Fugly is what most of those pieces were.  

Still don't get the appeal of Teddi and Garcelle seems like she could be fun.  Same mistake as Leah from NYC in trying to do too much too soon (some things really need to stay in your suitcase especially with 11 year old kids watching) but I like her.  

I completely agree with Erika over Denise's issue.  I don't get women who let men choose not to uphold their responsibilities.  Show up!  You're lucky you have the time and money to take him to court.  She must have lots of skeletons she doesn't want out and Charlie must have a few keys.

Watch him be behind this whole season long plot line.  The first male housewife with Brandi in the guesthouse.

Respected Contributor

Garcelle seems familiar to me but I can't figure out what she did before the show. Did Denise just walk off the show?
Honored Contributor

@sissel   I think they said Garcelle is a model turned actress that I believe was on the Jaime Foxx show?  Never saw it.  

Respected Contributor

I realized something and it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I've been watching RHOBH, RHONY, and RHOC along with VPR since the shows started.  Lately, I realized that while I'm watching all of these shows, there's someone or something that completely maddens me.  For example, last night's RHONY, Sonja was totally drunk to the point of absolute embarrassment.  While some people thought it was entertaing and made for good reality TV, I thought it was absolutely horrifying not only for Sonja, but for her friends, too.  Sonja's behavior was just wrong.  Sloppy, out-of-line, vile behavior.  The other night on RHOBH, I detested and despised Sutton. On VPR, I'm not liking the new cast, not liking what the old cast is doing, and just hating Lala.  Well, if I'm watching a show that's supposed to entertain me and I'm finding that all I'm feeling after watching these shows is how much I hate someone, it's probably a good idea for me to find some better shows!!  I think it's time for me to wean myself from some, if not all, of this reality TV stuff.  I'd rather watch, for example, the New York ladies show us how they're succeeding in their friendships, businesses, and families.

Just hadda share my epiphany!  

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!!

Honored Contributor

I watched and wondered why Kyles sisters were not at the Fashion Show but her nieces were. Kyle really is full of herself. I use to like her but she is very self centered.

Dorit didn't bother me at all this episode which surprised me. Maybe that will change.

Rinna was the same as was Teddi.

I was confused...I thought Erika said she was a waitress and now she was a dancer. 

I don't like Garcelle or Sutton (?) at all. Gacelle seems loud, nasty, and arrogant to me. Sutton is just ridiculous.