Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....REUNION SHOWS.... SPRING 2018, SEASON 8

@DREAMON wrote:

I just watched and thought it was kind of boring. Just more of the same.

I am glad LVP chopped Dorits head off (I think it was done purposely). 

I am so tired of looking at Erika in tha Star Trek get up with those ear clips and Dorit in her (what looks like) Charmeuse Robe and Bobby Pins.

I can't believe Erika makes enough money to support her $40,000.00 a month spending.  I mean I'm not saying she's lying but I just can't believe there is such a call for Erika Jane.    

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 I agree 100%. You can see right through Lisa Rinna. She plays a role when she is on QVC.....She never wears her fashions on the show at all......I have never seen her in any of her own fashions! Shows you what she really thinks........I believe  that Teddi is a kind person as well, you can just see it with her. I really like her......

Can you believe they are going after Lisa V. for chopping off Dorit's head with that photo shoot? After how Dorit acted? She is lucky to even be in the shot at all......

I also don't believe that Erika is making enough money to cover her 40,000 a month spending for her Erika Jayne persona......What a croc!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

As much as I do not like Dorit, there is no doubt in my mind LVP did what she did with that magazine shoot as a big you know what to Dorit.  That was planned and LVP thinks it's funny.  She would have been better off not being in the magazine at all because no one knows it's her anyhow.  LOL

Dorit did act like a snot and a brat about that whole thing but this was passive aggressive on LVP's part.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@winamac1 I agree 100%. You can see right through Lisa Rinna. She plays a role when she is on QVC.....She never wears her fashions on the show at all......I have never seen her in any of her own fashions! Shows you what she really thinks........I believe  that Teddi is a kind person as well, you can just see it with her. I really like her......

Can you believe they are going after Lisa V. for chopping off Dorit's head with that photo shoot? After how Dorit acted? She is lucky to even be in the shot at all......

I also don't believe that Erika is making enough money to cover her 40,000 a month spending for her Erika Jayne persona......What a croc!!!!! 

I'd not have put that ungrateful Dorit in my magazine at all.  She'd certainly not be on the cover.  She was extremely rude at that photo shoot, and disrespectful to the photographers.  The pictures were lovely.  She's very photogenic.

Lisa VP didn't owe her anything.  I do think LVP did what she did-as far as the face being cut off as a dig.  LVP loves to get in her passive/aggressive digs. But, I don't think she owed Dorit a darned thing.

I don't believe for one second Erika is bringing in enough money to pay her bills.  NO FREAKING WAY.  One would have to pay me to go to one of her shows--and pay me well.  YAWN

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

As much as I do not like Dorit, there is no doubt in my mind LVP did what she did with that magazine shoot as a big you know what to Dorit.  That was planned and LVP thinks it's funny.  She would have been better off not being in the magazine at all because no one knows it's her anyhow.  LOL

Dorit did act like a snot and a brat about that whole thing but this was passive aggressive on LVP's part.

@Lipstickdiva. It was on Lisa V's part, but Dorit deserved it. Look how she acted, and she embarrassed Lisa by acting like that right in front of all of her people....Dorit needs to be brought down a few pegs......I used to like her, but not this season......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva. It was on Lisa V's part, but Dorit deserved it. Look how she acted, and she embarrassed Lisa by acting like that right in front of all of her people....Dorit needs to be brought down a few pegs......I used to like her, but not this season......

I can't remember if I ever liked Dorit.  I do think I liked Erika for a hot second.  I liked Lisa Rinna up until this show.

Honored Contributor

reunion part 3 is on tonight at 9pm et.

last weeks reunion episode had 1.61 million viewers (a drop from the first part of the reunion.)

As the reunion concludes, Andy explores the reasons behind Lisa Vanderpump’s fall-out with Dorit. As the ladies relive their trip to Berlin, they question why Lisa Vanderpump was so upset with Kyle for not remembering her grandmother’s name. Kyle gets emotional when discussing her sisters' lack of support around her new projects. All the while, Teddi and Erika confront each other over “pretend amnesia.”

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/764/267/180430_3713375_Kyle_Richards_and_Kathy_Hilton_Aren_t_on_Spe.jpg?itok=zIwAVrth

kyle and her sister kathy are not on speaking terms.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/346/223/180501_3714038_Next_on_RHOBH__Reunion_Part_III.jpg?itok=2-0A7zwk

erika and teddi confront their issues face to face.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/763/790/180430_3713374_Does_Kyle_Always_Make_It_About_Herself_.jpg?itok=WklD_wn1

does kyle always make it about herself?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Ericka is mean. She is out for herself. Enjoy you older wealthy husband. This show has given her more popularity with this Ericka Jane enjoy the ride, she gets older & soon they don't care.Someone younger will replace you. Lisa V has resturants in case bravo is done.Lisa R got her OVC line Ericka figure it out age & your brand will be done

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only saw the first few minutes of it, and I'll watch the rest later.  As far as the ladies revisiting the "magazine" thing, Dorit hated the pictures.  She bitched and complained.  Lisa did nothing wrong by chopping off her head.  Lisa did tell her she wasn't going to be in the magazine.  The only thing Lisa did wrong was use her arms, etc.  She should not have used Dorit at all.

Dorit is an ungrateful, selfish beotch.  She thinks she is entitled to everything.

Honored Contributor

Watched last night! Erika is so mean and nasty, makes me wonder if she would still act like that if she didn't have money or a rich husband to back her?

Lisa Rinna is trouble, trouble, trouble. I bet she can't wait until next season to act like the Real Lisa Rinna again after being good for this season...

I felt bad for Kyle with her relationship with her sister, hopefully they can get past this. I don't feel that Kyle is a bad or mean spirited person, I think Kathy(her sister) hasn't seen the show yet, and she thinks she knows what it is all about.... 

I felt so bad for Teddi last night, she was trying to get her point across to the witch Erika, but Erika didn't want to understand or even try to see Teddi's side of it...I like Teddi, she seems to be a nice person who may or may not be back next season.I hope so!

Dorit has such a pretty face, but she is just so mean spirited, especially this season. I have liked her in the past, but I think she has a lot of changing to do for next season.

I really like Lisa V. She and Kyle and Teddi are my favs on this show! I think next week is a special with lost episodes......