Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....REUNION SHOWS.... SPRING 2018, SEASON 8

@DREAMON@winamac1 Where oh where would Erika be, if she hadn't married a multi millionaire twice her age? I hate when people get a little something, then want to act like they are so much better than the next person. It just goes to show that she never had anything, because truly wealthy people do not act like that...... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON@winamac1 Where oh where would Erika be, if she hadn't married a multi millionaire twice her age? I hate when people get a little something, then want to act like they are so much better than the next person. It just goes to show that she never had anything, because truly wealthy people do not act like that...... 

@CANDLEQUEEN. You are 100% correct.  The true wealthy are down to earth, don't show off, aren't ostentatious and don't act better than everyone (for the most part).  I'm sure Tom is a really decent guy as he's made it himself through hard work and perseverance.  Erika knew he was loaded and that's why she slipped him her number--all that's fine, but she doesn't need to treat people so rudely!

She's so condescending. I've worked with condescending people, and it's awful.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN. You are 100% correct.  The true wealthy are down to earth, don't show off, aren't ostentatious and don't act better than everyone (for the most part).  I'm sure Tom is a really decent guy as he's made it himself through hard work and perseverance.  Erika knew he was loaded and that's why she slipped him her number--all that's fine, but she doesn't need to treat people so rudely!

She is dismissive and condescending. I too have worked for and with condescending people and it is very uncomfortable to say the least. My husband is working with one right now and he hates it. 

I hope Tom leaves her with much less than she expects.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

She is dismissive and condescending. I too have worked for and with condescending people and it is very uncomfortable to say the least. My husband is working with one right now and he hates it. 

I hope Tom leaves her with much less than she expects.

@DREAMON

The narcissistic peer is as bad as a narcissistic and condescending friend.  I feel for your hubby.  I've been there!  

Honored Contributor

REUNION SHOW, PART 2 is on tonight 5/1/18 at 9pm et. it will be followed by SELL IT LIKE SERHANT at 10pm et. katie couric and geraldo rivera are on watch what happens live with andy tonight.

last weeks part one of the reunion had 1.85 million viewers. that is the highest rated episode of the season. ENJOY!

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/424/230/180424_3708605_Was_Lisa_Vanderpump_Trying_to_Punish_Dorit_.jpg?itok=nMWlwzDC

the ladies want to know why dorits head didnt make it into the magazine?

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/460/867/180424_3708652_Next_on_RHOBH__Reunion_Part_2.jpg?itok=YPI-RIHj

camille arrives and teddi and erika get into it.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/418/375/180424_3708599_This_Is_Why_Dorit_Didn_t_Laugh_at_the_Ball_G.jpg?itok=E4ZEPj-S

dorit says that she did not laugh at the ball gag gift because camilles timing was off.

Strong emotions persist as Dorit and Teddi struggle to sort out a year of misunderstandings. Kyle reveals the devastating details of her house burglary last Christmas. Then, Camille Grammer joins the ladies and brings an unexpected gift for Andy. And Lisa Vanderpump finds herself in the hot seat when she defends her reaction to Dorit’s betrayal.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Lias Rhina sucks up to Erica sooooomuch!  And Dorit seems to be getting a pass on how ugly she acted to Teddi. 

Honored Contributor

lisa rinna seemed to have a smug face on during the episode. she was sitting back loving how others were not getting along.

i was distracted so much that i have to watch it again after wwhl tonight.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i am a little surprised that this is going to three parts. honestly, the same old stuff has been dragged on for the first two parts. i wonder if it gets any better in part three?

this reunion seems to be all about dorit and erika.

Honored Contributor

people have been posting nasty comments regarding what lisas daughter wore to her prom......

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/05/01/lisa-rinna-slammed-over-daughters-revealing-prom-dress/?utm_so...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

http://s17948.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/RHOBH-Reunion-all-wives.jpg

via tamara tattles blog

I thought all the dresses and "get ups" were abominable.  I didn't like any of them.  They look, most definitely, like women from the Dynasty show--but tackier.

I've only seen 1/2 of the Reunion part 2.  Erika still disgusts me with her condescending demeanor.  

Love this show!!!

Erika and Teddi's attire are the worst.  Teddi needs a stylist or a new one.  Erika--no hope for her as she truly thinks she looks good.  She's in la la land.

Did Rinna get her daughter implants?  Her choice of dress was inappropriate.  She is trying too hard to be relevant.  Like mother like daughter.

I feel very badly for Kyle's losses, but I hope she learns to stop putting her vaca plans out there on instagram/facebook or wherever else she shared that info without having security at her home.