Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills....REUNION SHOWS.... SPRING 2018, SEASON 8

hi ladies!!!! just got in and turned on RHOBH. tonight begins the reunion shows, 4/24/18 at 9pm et and repeats at 10pm et. the reunion will be in three parts. kelly ripa and mark consuelos will be on watch what happens live with andy. last weeks rhobh had 1.79 million viewers (the second highest rated episode of the season.) ENJOY!

REUNION, PART 1

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/463/294/180424_3708651_Meg_Ryan_Watches_RHOBH_.jpg?itok=Z5HP95Gw

john cougar mellencamp has become a real housewives of beverly hills fan.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/481/667/180418_3704559_Dorit_Kemsley_Says_More_Happened_Than_Was_Ac.jpg?itok=rIyc0eLd

kyle says that dorit is exaggerating about the events at teddis beach house. dorit says more happened after the cameras went down.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/475/310/180418_3704548_If_You_Think_You_ve_Seen_Erika_Angry__Just_W.jpg?itok=CIMdw1en

if you think you have seen erika angry before, just wait.....

Erika discusses the public’s reaction to her book and reveals surprising news. Meanwhile, Lisa Rinna explains the reason behind her change in behavior, but not everyone in the group is buying it. When Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle, and Dorit attempt to delve into their seemingly derailed friendship this season, hurt feelings come to a head. 

AIRED: Apr 24 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....REUNION SHOWS.... SPRING 2018, SEASON 8

[ Edited ]

I had the strangest thought.....if we take back Brandi can we get rid of Rinna??  

Wild!!!! especially from me

rinnas either over the top or a doorknob......she seemed so surprised her posting na ked pics of herself could/would effect her daughters......if she was off the show she could sit and laugh at her own "cuteness" all day long

also...trade ericka for anybody off the street 

i will be surprised if teddi comes back

funny how dorit doesnt bother me....???

Valued Contributor

Still cannot stand DORIT!!!  What a TOOL!!!  She is a piece of work and I think they are realizing this....

I didn't like Lisa Rinna's look at all and I think she is beautiful.  I really like Teddi...she is a class act!!!  Lisa VDP is beautiful lady (in my opinion)  Poor Kyle..she tries, but they seem to beat her down...probably because she is beautiful and happy!!!  Erika Jayne is just a piece of work!!

Regular Contributor

Dorit is aweful and her wardrobe is hideous.  She looked like she was wearing a robe and forgot her hair was in pins lol.  I hope they play the tape from Dorit's dinner with Teddi and their husbands.  She and PK ran Rinna into the ground and yet Dorit stood there telling Rinna they never said bad things about her.  Can't stand Dorit or her creepy husband.  Erika is just coming off like a mean girl - like she has all season.  How is it that her mother and husband had not read her book?  Just weird.  

Rinna is a kook!  But for some reason I like her.  Teddi is sweet and way too nice for this group.  Kyle is way too needy of LVP's affection.  LVP knows that and plays on it.  She is nicer to her dogs than her friends.  She could be nice to both!

Betty

Honored Contributor

Well we all know why Lisa Rinna changed her tune this season! She did it because if she didn't she would probably ruin her daughter's chances to make it in the modeling world. It has nothing to do with wanting to be a nicer person, who does she think she is fooling? I did not like her look last night-something about it just didn't agree with me...

Erika is just a mean girl, and how strange that her husband and mother haven't read the book.....Her husband could probably care less, and her mom is probably afraid of what Erika might have said about her in the book....

Dorit is just  mixed up, wants to be your friend, but doesn't know how to be a good friend. I wouldn't even bother arguing with her, because she never remembers saying anything you know? Selective amnesia...

I like Kyle's hair cut, and I think she is so pretty and I really like her and Lisa Vanderpump....They are my favorites on this franchise.

I like Teddi a lot too, and I think if she stays, we will see a bit more of an assertive Teddi next season...

I think next week Camille comes on, and gets into an argument with Dorit yet again! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Dorit is just  mixed up, wants to be your friend, but doesn't know how to be a good friend. I wouldn't even bother arguing with her, because she never remembers saying anything you know? Selective amnesia..."

Oh, I totally disagree...I think she is totally calculating, mean, selfish and just a B*ATCH!!!  I wish she'd leave the show...just can't stand her whole being.  The most hateful person I have ever seen!!!  Trouble maker!!

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan The reason for my theory is that she hasn't always been like that..The season before, she was being ganged upon by Erika and Lisa Rinna.....I think producers told her to bring the drama this season after she was so victimized last season. But who really knows? Maybe what we have seen this season is the real and true Dorit!

Honored Contributor

First of all, Erika and Dorit both looked like they came to the reunion straight from a filming of Dynasty.  I saw a photo of all the women standing with Andy and IMO all their attire was ugly.  Kyle's and Teddi's dresses were the better out of a bunch of ugly.

Erika is just an odd duck.  I don't even know what to say.  She just sat there once again like she's too cool for school and so above it all.  And yes Erika, it's beyond weird that your own husband and mother haven't read the book.  Duh!

Hated Lisa Rinna's hair.  It looked like they roller set it and she sat under an old-fashioned hair dryer to get that look. 

Dorit is clueless but I think she's like that on purpose.    

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch this season of this show, but have watched the last couple of episodes, for there was nothing else on TV, LOL!  I have never liked Dorit, all she does is complain, complain, complain, she acts like a child  ...........  nobody likes me, boohoo!!!  They are all mean to me, boohoo!!!  Erika's dress last night was just awful, she may have just gone topless, it must have been glued to her "N's"!!!

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

"Dorit is just  mixed up, wants to be your friend, but doesn't know how to be a good friend. I wouldn't even bother arguing with her, because she never remembers saying anything you know? Selective amnesia..."

Oh, I totally disagree...I think she is totally calculating, mean, selfish and just a B*ATCH!!!  I wish she'd leave the show...just can't stand her whole being.  The most hateful person I have ever seen!!!  Trouble maker!!

@highmaintenancejan

IMO about Dorit, you left out:

Phony - from CT but uses a fake British accent?

Pretentious - can only drink out of the 'proper' glasses and makes a HUGE deal out it, among other incidents.

Back-Stabbing - Joins in on negative conversations about one f the others, then runs back to the person being talked about, just to stir up trouble.

I also think she desperately needs to hire (and use) a hair dresser!

I hated the gold leaf on her hair at one of their parties last year, but those bobby pins looked stupid, IMO

Dorit is just one big ol' pot stirrer IMO, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.