Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....REUNION SHOWS.... SPRING 2018, SEASON 8

Kyle posted a photo on her Instagram of all of them from the reunion and the shoes are bad with some of those dresses, particularly LVP's shoes with her dress.  I didn't like Kyle's shoes with her dress either.  Kyle is on the end of the photo and standing sideways and a number of people accused her of having butt implants.  LOL   

I believe it was last year that Dorit had a hairstyle that had what seemed like hundreds of bobby pins in it.  I remember commenting to the effect that it looked like she cleared out the bobby pin aisle at the drugstore and put them all in at once.

Honored Contributor

https://www.bigblondehair.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Kyle-Richards-Season-8-Reunion-Dress.jpg

$695

Saloni Feather-Detailed Off Shoulder Dress

$1320

Alexander McQueen Embellished Bow Sandals

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://2jy67a1l13y8453zj43d8c14-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Dorit-Kemsleys-Real-Housewives-of-Beverly-Hills-Season-8-Reunion-Dress-768x691.png

$2394

Alexandre Vauthier

sash detail dress

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

https://www.bigblondehair.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Lisa-Vanderpumps-Season-8-Reunion-Dress-1-e1524531541186.jpg

$3570

Alexandre Vauthier

Sequined Long-Sleeve Open-Back Cocktail Dress

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

https://2jy67a1l13y8453zj43d8c14-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Dorit-Kemsleys-Real-Housewives-of-Beverly-Hills-Season-8-Reunion-Dress-768x691.png

$1484

Alexandre Vauthier

asymmetric one shoulder dress

🤢🤮🤢🤮

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yikes! None of them should have spent that kind of money for those dresses. I didn't care for any of them. Teddi looked the best to me out of them all, but none were anything I would rush out to buy even if I could afford it!!!!! lol! 

Actually after seeing Teddi standing in her dress, I didn't like it.

Honored Contributor

I like Kyle's shoes and I like her dress but I don't like them together.  I also think Kyle's dress looks at least a size too small.  

LVP's shoes with her dress cut her leg line off.  I really hate her shoes with her dress.

I don't get what is one-shouldered about Dorit's dress?   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I like Kyle's shoes and I like her dress but I don't like them together.  I also think Kyle's dress looks at least a size too small.  

LVP's shoes with her dress cut her leg line off.  I really hate her shoes with her dress.

I actually liked the bottom part of Kyle's dress, but maybe with a different top, and yes it did look too small for her, I thought. I do not care for Lisa V's shoes either......Lisa Rinna looks like she is wearng a wig to me also......

What I should have said is that I like the bottom part of Kyle's dress better than the top, and if it were a skirt, it would look better with a different top.....Sometimes my fingers get away from me.....lol!

Trusted Contributor

They all remind me of the seven dwarfs except one dwarf is missing and that is  Happy because Happy would not be associated with them. People that have a heck of a lot less money than them dress much nicer. Some of them look like clowns out of a circus. They all seem to be a back stabbers, lying all the time. They think they are just beautiful and so rich and you never know who is wearing wigs. I knew this one family and they were all millionaires. They were so nice and most people did not realize their wealth. The housewives on this show they act like spoiled brats,

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

the designer has several versions of that dress.

i went back and edited the name and price for the correct version. Smiley Happy