Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@BettyNewbie wrote:

just when I thought pantygte couldnt get any worse...along comes Bunnygate...NOT you PURPLEBUNNY!!!

they are desparate to be relavent this year....LVP just sits back and smiles....cant help but appreciate that attitude at this point of the show

*Looking left, looking right*

Huh?  What's "Bunnygate?"

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@Daisy wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

Ha @PurpleBunny men do notice and remember what happens on the show. My DH is the same way. He doesn't watch the show but he will be in another room when I watch and over hear what they say or he walks by and will comment on how they look.

If I mention how disgusting a dress or top is because it's low-cut or wide open, he'll usually look and say, "Looks good to me!" lol

@Daisy Sunflower When Kyle wore that low cut tight dress on the first episode this season I said to DH that her dress does not fit her and he said as long as the boobs show she looks good. So my DH is similar to yours. LOL

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Looking at the group age wise...I think Eileen looks the best. She is a good looking 57.

I agree @DREAMON Eileen looks the best for her age. I just want to deep condition LVP's hair and have it cut shorter and blend in her makeup more. 

Respected Contributor

My problem with Erika besides the ridiculous hair pieces she wears is that she has select hearing when someone apologizes to her. Dorit told her many times she was sorry and that pantygate was a joke/making fun of the not wearing underwear. Erika made the biggest deal about it and then Lisa R and Eileen made sure to continue the discussions about it and whisper in Erika's ear that Dorit was making fun at her expense. It grew out of hand all season. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"Erika seemed embarrassed and uncomfortable when they brought PK out. Why was he on the reunion? Who cares what he has to say? Erika kept looking down at her nails and came across too mean. Time to let go of pantygate." @BabyYoda

I think the reason PK was there was because he was criticized all season by several of the women and he deserved a chance to tell his side of the story. Actually, the more I see PK and Dorit, the more I like both of them.

@SusieQ_2 I figured that PK will always come to the defense of his wife. He should learn from Ken to stay out of these women's lives on camera. He was criticized from the women because they don't want husbands on the show to get involved in their drama as it is called housewives not househusbands the show. It's like this on all the HW shows and even LVP said that PK will learn to stay out like Ken does now. 

Valued Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

just when I thought pantygte couldnt get any worse...along comes Bunnygate...NOT you PURPLEBUNNY!!!

they are desparate to be relavent this year....LVP just sits back and smiles....cant help but appreciate that attitude at this point of the show

the bunny Lisa gave Kim......it's coming back

Respected Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Ooooh!  lol. I didn't see that!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

but dont worry LR plays it as the great soap actress she is.....sniff sniff....dab dab...sniff...then dramatic music...AND dramatic exit......(commercial)

Respected Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

but dont worry LR plays it as the great soap actress she is.....sniff sniff....dab dab...sniff...then dramatic music...AND dramatic exit......(commercial)

🤢

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )