Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@BabyYoda wrote:

I remember a few seasons ago when Rinna said she can cry on-cue and that's how great an actress she is. Well she sure proved that right when that huge tear rolled down her face with no expression and held the bunny Kim gave her back. 

I hope she wins an Emmy for that performance ...the only thing that would have been even more realistic is if she didn't have waterproof eye make up on and it all ran down her face.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

I'm probably the only one who didn't know this...Tom and Erika have no prenup. I was shocked to just read that. He has no children so I'm sure Erika will stay with him till death do he part.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I'm probably the only one who didn't know this...Tom and Erika have no prenup. I was shocked to just read that. He has no children so I'm sure Erika will stay with him till death do he part.

He isn't a very good lawyer, then. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

I keep wondering how/why Harry Hamlin has been married so long to LR.  All I can come up with is that perhaps they are so much alike.  I have lost all respect for her.

I recall LR saying "I'll do anything for money."  She wasn't lying then. 

Respected Contributor

I've generally liked Erika (certainly more than many other HW), however, this pantygate thing really caused her to act nasty. The fact that she brought it up all season was exhausting. And the way she spoke to PK at the reunion was extremely rude. As for PK, I've never been a fan of husbands injecting themselves into the storyline and drama. I'm not a Dorit fan, but I do think she got drug over the coal for both pamtygate and the comment about LR and the pills. Saying "do you think it was induced" and calling LR an "addict" is *quite* the stretch.

As for Kim and the bunny, I agree with the few other posters that said she should've either not accepted at the time (since they had been fighting - of course, I think you are gracious and accept and that's it), or accepted and either donated or throw out (for all I care!) if you didn't want the bad juju you felt was associated with it. To bring it onto the reunion show --several months later -- and give it back after amends had *supposedly* been made is just mean and  tacky. Don't get me wrong, LR has been awful to nearly everyone here except Eileen (granted, Kim has gone ******-for-tat with LR, it seems), but it showed Kim's true colors. 

This season was pretty boring. I wish they would've shown their everyday lives rather than this faux, dragged out drama, TBH. 

Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I wonder if there has ever been an interview done with him. I would like to hear what he has to say. He seems very private.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I wonder if there has ever been an interview done with him. I would like to hear what he has to say. He seems very private.

I think that was the deal. This was HER thing, leave him out of it. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

Really make a big deal about Kim giving the bunny to Lisa R? If you have a negative problem just stick it in the closet & maybe regift it or donate to a charity. Some little child would love to have it. Why make a big deal out of it. Lisa R would never know where the bunny went.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I think  I read somewhere that Tom has 1 or maybe 2 sons from a previous marriage/s that are about Erika's age.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Really make a big deal about Kim giving the bunny to Lisa R? If you have a negative problem just stick it in the closet & maybe regift it or donate to a charity. Some little child would love to have it. Why make a big deal out of it. Lisa R would never know where the bunny went.

Right.. She wanted Lisa Rinna to know where the bunny went.  Serves Rinna right...I'd have given back at the reunion too.

She accepted it as that's what most would do.  When given a gift, you just accept.  You then may think about it afterwards.  

Rinna had done nothing but cause problems for Kim R.  Rinna stuck her nose and her mouth into Kim's business and had NO right to do that.    Kim Richards, obviously, has many issues but starting fights--usually-is not her "game".  She usually defends herself.  

I think the only time I can remember Richards being an instigator on the show was on Brandi's first season with the crutches.  Kyle was even worse if I recall correctly. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"