Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

just went to look at erikas instagram photo. she has A LOT of comments on that photo. i am not so sure why she did it, but she did post that "mikey made her do it.".....and she says that that is her pre dancing with the stars body. i really think she is MAD that she got voted off of dwts.

I think she did it because she's starved for attention. She also said she posted it knowing "most of you would be judgmental and couldn't resist a chance to tear me down and I was right."  She goes on to say "go be offended at your own life, I'm living mine to the fullest."

Really? This is a woman who created pantygate and then does this?  Pffffft.  I don't have time for her shenanigans anymore. She's just another reality star crying out for attention.  Her marriage must really be a mess if she's going to Instagram for all that attention.  Her husband apparently isn't giving her the time of day.     

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@Big Joanie wrote:

I just want to see that Bunny in the Club House with Andy !!!

It as in the clubhouse Tuesday night.  They started the show off making a big issue about the bunny.

Super Contributor

I have it on DVR .. have not had time to watch it yet...

but I will get to it El Pronto....Sounds like a hoot .....

O.M.G. ... Bunnygate !!!

Super Contributor

Lord know we need something to laugh about !!

Super Contributor

Well I just caught the Watch What Happens live with the bunny ...

Oh that was priceless.....

Should I be embarrassed I am so easily entertained !!!

Respected Contributor

Just watched part 3 of the reunion and Kim was right to say this is the real Lisa. We can see that Lisa R is a nasty evil woman. Kim is no perfect angel but Lisa is a terrible person. Saying to Kim she is her meal ticket was low of Lisa to say. 

That was so funny that LVP asked Kim to get her a cup of tea. Kim just ignored her. Andy has the bunny now in his clubhouse. He wanted it so Lisa told him he can have it. 

The unseen footage of LVP giving Max the furnished condo was nice to see. She can adopt me too! She is generous and sweet to do that for her son. 

Eileen needed to be quiet and she was immature by saying bye bye and Rinna saying bye bye to go away to Dorit.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

That was so funny that LVP asked Kim to get her a cup of tea. 

For me, that was the highlight of the show !

Too funny !

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

Too funny !

@Daisy Sunflower  I missed this though I have watched it several times.  Where about is it?

Lisa V seems to have had a face lift, looks much younger.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

Too funny !

@Daisy Sunflower  I missed this though I have watched it several times.  Where about is it?

Lisa V seems to have had a face lift, looks much younger.

@mousiegirl Within the first minute or two of the start of the 3rd episode is when LVP said it to Kim. 

Respected Contributor

lisa R should be ashamed of herself...very bad role model for her daughters...