Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

Super Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

I just want to see that Bunny in the Club House with Andy !!!

Super Contributor

Dear icaughtu ...I agree ... i said I would give  HWBH one more season ...

I can't take it ...have given up all other Housewives Shows...Can't

take the fighting ....

Last night with nothing else to watch I turned on HW of NYC ...and

had my opinion confirmed by that show ...

I am now down to Southern Charm !!!

All i can say is thank God for re-runs of Law and Order !!!!

Respected Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Dear icaughtu ...I agree ... i said I would give  HWBH one more season ...

I can't take it ...have given up all other Housewives Shows...Can't

take the fighting ....

Last night with nothing else to watch I turned on HW of NYC ...and

had my opinion confirmed by that show ...

I am now down to Southern Charm !!!

All i can say is thank God for re-runs of Law and Order !!!!

Are you me? LOL 

I'm the same way and we always have some version of Law and Order on.

When I saw Dorinda with her holier than thou act and Ramona go after Bethenny of somethng so last decade...said I all needed to see.

Of course BH with that Rinna/Davidson catty duo and phoney Erika was the end for me. 

It's the same old, same old fighting and trip taking recycling. Yawn.

Super Contributor

Its always so nice to get a friendly comment when one posts....

I like that ...

I can't imagine my friends and I acting like this ....

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Bunny was in the club house last night with Andy, Dorinda, John Oliver. Andy was so happy it was like he'd just been given the greatest gift ever. It was pretty funny. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Tidbits -

Vicki has a new housewares collection coming out this summer.

Meghan is returning to OC as a full time cast member.

Oh no...not Meghan!  UGGGH  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Big Joanie wrote:

Bunny was in the club house last night with Andy, Dorinda, John Oliver. Andy was so happy it was like he'd just been given the greatest gift ever. It was pretty funny. Smiley Very Happy

his absolute glee over scoring that bunny was my favorite part of the reunion, and I'm not much of an Andy fans these days.

it's all such nonsense ~ they must have a hard time retaining their faux outrage at times.

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

they showed the bunny the other night on wwhl......andy was trying to decide where to put him. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I was away for a few weeks - no TV, & I've been slow catching up. After watching only the 1st two of the Reunion shows, I gave up, so came here to read the thread. Doesn't sound like I missed much.

I used to be team Erika, but no more.

Whoever made the comment that Erika was far more likable back when she was defending Yo, was right on.

And she DOES seem like a blow-up doll. That comment too was spot on.

Erika reminds me of a dour dowager, complete w/ heavy bosom and nose in the air...but what comes out of her mouth isn't dignified or even  "important stuff", it's just trash.

Her S T F U to PK was totally out of line!

Andy commented 'you can't even look at him...', because when she said it, she'd averted her eyes. Cowardly mean girl!

Kyle's contribution to this season seems to only have been exaggerated facial reactions to 'help us' understand whatever was going on - like the overacting found in old silent films:

SHOCK! DISMAY! TREPIDATION! JOY!

Her chewing her fingers during Bunnygate was laughable. Next thing you know, she'll be crawling behind the couch and fearfully peering out. LOL!

Muddling through...