Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

I wonder if Lisa will ever get her upper lip fixed.

She likes it.

It looks like she got punched in the mouth a few times.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

Kyle's dress reminds me of a scuba diving suit.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Kyle's dress reminds me of a scuba diving suit.

Me too. Or a overall jumper made out of scuba material!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

She likes it.

on her own short-lived Reality show years ago...she had part of the silicone removed...its actually smaller now.......just ridiculous.....maybe she actually needs a little filler in it to even the weird gap at the top out ????

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

She likes it.

I don't find them all that offensive head on -   I guess I'm used to them. But her profile is ridiculous!  Daisy Duck times ten!

ETA - no pun intended by the Daisy bit!  Lol!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

She likes it.

I don't find them all that offensive head on -   I guess I'm used to them. But her profile is ridiculous!  Daisy Duck times ten!

ETA - no pun intended by the Daisy bit!  Lol!

this show is getting strange....#bunnygate....#Daisyducklip.....hahahaa so fun with you ladies...thanks

Honored Contributor

The dramatic insignificant happenings this season were just ridiculous. They were not important or interesting. Thank goodness the Bunny had pants on or they would be arguing about that.

Looks like Kim is still on next week telling the soap stars she is a true thespian and they are not. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Kim giving the bunny back was stupid.  She kept it for this long?  She should have donated it or tossed it in the trash.  That was so contrived. 

I cannot believe they spent that much of this second reunion still discussing pantygate and I cannot believe that Erika thinks she has let it go. 

I did have to give props to Kyle.  She did put LVP in her place when LVP kept trying to push Kyle into saying she thought what Dorit did was funny.  LVP just kept at Kyle and Kyle kept repeating herself and finally told Lisa to stop doing that. 

Honored Contributor

Hopefully next season, we can move on from Pantygate and bunnygate......I don't blame Kim one bit for giving back the bunny, Lisa Rinna is a fake, and a nasty person who deliberately made up a horrible lie about Kim.If it were me, I would have never accepted the bunny but Kim did, but after thinking about it she just felt she couldn't give it to her grandson...  Eileen who has no storyline is always sitting over there on the couch making faces, instead of speaking up just irritates me-say what is on your mind!!!!! Well next week is the final reunion episode, so it should be a good one!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

I thought Kim giving back the bunny was unnecessary and mean.  Rhina and Kim had hugged and appeared to have made peace at Kyles house prev. If Kim didn't want the Bunny she should have just donated it or something. 

Erica's behavior was ridiculous.  She made too much of "pantygate"especially after Dorit had apologized numerous times. PK also came across as very genuine in his attempt at apologizing.

Erica comes across as entitled and thinks that she can sway the viewers to turn on someone if she doesn't like them.  I must say that I was impressed with how PK

was concerned about how Dorit was being treated. Eileen and Rhinna just want Erica to know that they are all about her by constantly chiming in. 

One more thing Erica should probably just use her "glam" squad for her performances. She is over paying them given the looks she had on the how's this season .