Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I don't think Kim returning the bunny was half as bad as it looked in the preview. I think Rinna - the actress - is milking it for all it's worth. Just when she got exposed for her "near death" lie, she saw her opportunity to play the victim. 

@PurpleBunny  Did Rinna ever admit that she made the statement about Kim being near death?  I hope it is played at the reunion, because she lied and said she never said it or didn't believe she said it.

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I don't think Kim returning the bunny was half as bad as it looked in the preview. I think Rinna - the actress - is milking it for all it's worth. Just when she got exposed for her "near death" lie, she saw her opportunity to play the victim. 

@PurpleBunny  Did Rinna ever admit that she made the statement about Kim being near death?  I hope it is played at the reunion, because she lied and said she never said it or didn't believe she said it.

Oh it's played!!!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

Kyle should cluck every time she exhales...shes so afraid of confrontations

LR going for another one of those Soap Opra Digest awards this year ...so dramatic over #bunnygate

Respected Contributor

good for kim!  she's so strong..rinna can dish it out, but she can't take it. 

eileen really needs to go, but she'll stay because she's the only friend rinna has.

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa R kept interrupting when Erika and PK were discussing stuff.

Respected Contributor

rinna couldn't mind her own business if her life depended on it.

Respected Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

rinna couldn't mind her own business if her life depended on it.

Her paycheck depends on her NOT minding her business. Lol. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Lisa will ever get her upper lip fixed.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I wonder if Lisa will ever get her upper lip fixed.

She likes it.

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

I haven't watched part 2 yet but I went on bravo's website and they posted a photo of Andy fake crying and hugging/holding the blue bunny. Too funny. Glad Kim returned Lisa R's gift. 

I read Eden's blog just now and she made sure it was up tonight about how she is the victim and no one hears her. #AllAboutEden #WantToStayOnTheShow #Crazy