Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....4/5/16..."news," spoilers, gossip

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Either Rinna and Eileen have been auditioning for a remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest or they really do need to be committed.  Rinna could play Nicholson’s part to Eileen’s Nurse Ratched.

How many times will Rinna change her story? So now it’s LVP who introduced the “M” word because she and Yolanda have a history from last season? No Rinna, sorry, we saw the clip and it came from you. It doesn't even matter anyway, it could have been over months ago, but Rinna’s always so afraid that people are mad at her. Geez woman…grow up.

It’s hard for me to identify with a people-pleaser having never been one. So when all the flowery PC words start flowing like “I engaged in a discussion where my hairdresser brought it up” rather than “my hairdresser and I talked about Yolanda having Munchausen” I tune out. Why doesn’t she realize that all she had to do was apologize and drop it? Isn’t that what she was preaching to LVP on the yacht? How about practicing what you preach!

Oh know she didn't?  Now she's trying to say LVP brought it up?  Does she not remember we all saw it? Does she not remember episode after episode of her bringing up the fact that she "engaged" in this conversation and how guilty she felt?  Has she lost her marbles?

I cannot stop laughing about the second sentence I highlighted because I don't get it either. And if you ask anyone around me, I think some would describe me as the least pleasing to people!!  LOL  I'd be more inclined to say "yeah, we talked about it.  What of it?"  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Well now we're both laughing, LipstickDiva. Your post made me smile. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Either Rinna and Eileen have been auditioning for a remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest or they really do need to be committed.  Rinna could play Nicholson’s part to Eileen’s Nurse Ratched.

How many times will Rinna change her story? So now it’s LVP who introduced the “M” word because she and Yolanda have a history from last season? No Rinna, sorry, we saw the clip and it came from you. It doesn't even matter anyway, it could have been over months ago, but Rinna’s always so afraid that people are mad at her. Geez woman…grow up.

It’s hard for me to identify with a people-pleaser having never been one. So when all the flowery PC words start flowing like “I engaged in a discussion where my hairdresser brought it up” rather than “my hairdresser and I talked about Yolanda having Munchausen” I tune out. Why doesn’t she realize that all she had to do was apologize and drop it? Isn’t that what she was preaching to LVP on the yacht? How about practicing what you preach!

Oh this is so true, SusieQ!!!!!  Lisa Rinna started all this with the "M" word!  And I do NOT BELIEVE for one second that one of her "friends" brought the word up to Lisa Rinna and she looked it up!  Heck no, Lisa Rinna was probably staying up nights, rumbling through psychiatric journals to find one that fit Yolanda's behavior!  Lisa Rinna and only she alone introduced that diagnosis!  Too bad she doesn't own up to this, but we can see right through it!  I tell you, she will do anything, like Kyle said, to keep anyone from talking about her family life.  I bet she has difficulty with Harry and always has, just saying!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

lisa r and eileen ruined that trip for everyone! that is a long way to travel just to argue and lay blame.

they couldnt have a confrontation when they got back home? actually, it wasnt A confrontation it was MULTIPLE confrontations.

i think people are tired of lisa r......did anyone see the wwhl poll last night? the question was whose side are you on.......lisa v OR everyone else?

I agree with that Sunshine and I saw the poll. It was 79% on the side of LVP.

The thing was, I didn't really see it as LVP against everyone else, I saw it as Rinna and Eileen against LVP. Kathryn may have left the table to let Kyle and LVP talk, but she didn't have a dog in the fight and has always supported LVP--even to the point of ratting out Erika. It seems like Erika and Kathryn smoothed over their differences on the trip. It was almost like they were three couples on vacation together--LVP & Kyle, Rinna & Eileen, and Erika & Kathryn. 

Speaking of Erika...now I get why she started the cr@p about Lisa and her web. She has to maintain the appearance of loyalty to her dear friend Yolanda (yet LVP and Yolanda have had very little interaction this season since Yolanda is rarely around). Of course she wants to stay on the good side of the Fosters. David’s music connections are far more valuable to her than those of Kenn Todd, restaurateur. That's probably why Erika Girardi joined the housewives this season…to advertise Erika Jayne. That’s all beginning to make sense now. 

Esteemed Contributor

My take is that I do believe LVP is manipulative but even if she did ask LR why she "didn't bring Kyle" into it" that it is a pretty petty thing to spend half a season arguing over.  I couldn't believe they were in Dubai and spent most of the time talking/re-hasing such stupidity & nonsense.  Why would you waste your time when you're in such a city as Dubai??????  

I  get why Eileen was upset with LVP in The Hamptons.  Yes, everybody knows how her (their) relationship started out but when Lisa was asking questions, it wasn't coming from a genuine place and getting to know Eileen; rather, Lisa's questions were far more intrusive and gossipy and I  don't think Eileen cared for that tone.  However, LVP is  not one to EVER admit guilt or truly apologize so after the second time, bringing it up to her, Eileen should have just dropped it.  That's a traiit that drives me nuts about LVP also but you're never going to get LVP to admit any wrongdoing because in her eyes, she's perfect!  

I can't believe the season finale is next week.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand how people feel that LVP was out of line asking about Eileen and her husband but I see a different side as well. Why is it that no one thinks Lisa asking Erika about her husband was wrong? Would it be wrong to ask about Kathryn's? Some one did, and no one made a big deal about that.

I see Lisa as a woman whose relationship with her husband and family is extremely important. When getting to know another woman on a close and personal level it's only natural to ask about such things. How did the two of you meet? When you know he was the one? Again, she asked Erika and no one batted an eyelash.

The problem arises when a woman, even after all these years, carries a guilt she can't rid herself of. She could have said "You know...that's a sensitive subject for me, but I don't mind telling you that Vinny is the love of my life and we're very happy together." Then change the direction of the conversation by actually being interested in LVP and asking "So how did you and Ken meet?" Easily done.

But no, she acts coy and says "oooh she's asking me personal questions" and chose to play the victim for an entire season. The worst part of it all (for her) is that what she actually did was bring more attention to situation that could have been easily forgotten. 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I understand how people feel that LVP was out of line asking about Eileen and her husband but I see a different side as well. Why is it that no one thinks Lisa asking Erika about her husband was wrong? Would it be wrong to ask about Kathryn's? Some one did, and no one made a big deal about that.

I see Lisa as a woman whose relationship with her husband and family is extremely important. When getting to know another woman on a close and personal level it's only natural to ask about such things. How did the two of you meet? When you know he was the one? Again, she asked Erika and no one batted an eyelash.

The problem arises when a woman, even after all these years, carries a guilt she can't rid herself of. She could have said "You know...that's a sensitive subject for me, but I don't mind telling you that Vinny is the love of my life and we're very happy together." Then change the direction of the conversation by actually being interested in LVP and asking "So how did you and Ken meet?" Easily done.

But no, she acts coy and says "oooh she's asking me personal questions" and chose to play the victim for an entire season. The worst part of it all (for her) is that what she actually did was bring more attention to situation that could have been easily forgotten. 

Ding, ding, ding!!!

Such a double standard by those going after LVP. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Exactly...though not a LVP "fan", Eilleen certainly could have stated what you said or just refused to answer.  She answered and acted as if everything was "fine", and then she played the victim, as you stated, all season.  Eilleen is so annoying.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

I still like Lisa R but yea she should of zipped it on the yacht. My husband has been to Dubai 5 times and he says it is a very interesting place to see. Mind you he didn't go as luxurious as them. After a certain point you just put he argument on hold and enjoy a bucket list trip.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.