Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....4/17/18.....news, spoilers, gossip

I dont understand how people are saying  Rinna is so much better....she didnt stir the pot as much but shes the same.....bravo worked hard to rehab her rep for sure...........so many episodes seemd all about her....with no storyline at all.......her daughters model....havent we had this before......

her saying corny things and laughing at herself, during her talking head shots,  were really awful IMO

I still cant watch her

Valued Contributor

So glad to see that Camille is engaged. I would like to see her come back. I can't stand Erika anymore and Dorit is a spoiled brat. Lisa R. behaved herself this season. Can't wait to see the reunion. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@gigy wrote:

It was rather shockig to read that Kyle and Maurizo were robbed, all her Birkin bags, jewelry and family treasure gone. Do you all recall the scene when she took the ladies into her closet and the camera showed all her bags? I think that was a bad move and might have instigated someone to break in. I saw that Maurizio was Teddy's husband about puttin gin a home alarm system for them, but it sounds as though they had not done it prior to the break in. I totally support Kyle walking out that night of Dorits fashion show because Miss Erika just sat there like a lump and didn't support Kyle in what she was saying about panty gate. I find Erika such an operator, so manipulative and disappointed in her as a "so called friend" to these ladies.

I am looking forward to the reunion.....and I hope Kyle makes her case against Erika, and Teddy against Erika too.

Kyle was not too smart posting pictures on instagram that they were out of the country on holiday.  I'm not on her social media page, and I don't have instagram, but I read she posted that she was out of the country--not wise!

@winamac1 wrote:

@gigy wrote:

It was rather shockig to read that Kyle and Maurizo were robbed, all her Birkin bags, jewelry and family treasure gone. Do you all recall the scene when she took the ladies into her closet and the camera showed all her bags? I think that was a bad move and might have instigated someone to break in. I saw that Maurizio was Teddy's husband about puttin gin a home alarm system for them, but it sounds as though they had not done it prior to the break in. I totally support Kyle walking out that night of Dorits fashion show because Miss Erika just sat there like a lump and didn't support Kyle in what she was saying about panty gate. I find Erika such an operator, so manipulative and disappointed in her as a "so called friend" to these ladies.

I am looking forward to the reunion.....and I hope Kyle makes her case against Erika, and Teddy against Erika too.

Kyle was not too smart posting pictures on instagram that they were out of the country on holiday.  I'm not on her social media page, and I don't have instagram, but I read she posted that she was out of the country--not wise!

And she still hasn't learned.  Granted I would assume she has a security system now but she was posting when she was in NYC getting her teeth done and vacationing, etc.  Maybe Mauricio was home, maybe he wasn't.  Why put that out there and take the chance?

I have a security system at home but I still don't post about being on vacation, etc.     

What is wrong with people?  I think they want nonstop validation from social media that they can't stop themselves even when they should.

@Lipstickdiva

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

I dont understand how people are saying  Rinna is so much better....she didnt stir the pot as much but shes the same.....bravo worked hard to rehab her rep for sure...........so many episodes seemd all about her....with no storyline at all.......her daughters model....havent we had this before......

her saying corny things and laughing at herself, during her talking head shots,  were really awful IMO

I still cant watch her

I still can't stand Rinna.  I don't think she behaved well this season.  Sure, Kim Richards wasn't on so she couldn't stir the pot with her, but otherwise, she's still her same nasty, self.

I dislike Erika and think she's a snob. 

Kyle can be cool at times, and other types she's very passive aggressive and manipulative.  She's just more covert about it and Erika, Rinna and Dorit are more overt.  I don't miss Eileen at all.

BH is definitely my favorite.  I like NY a lot too.  Orange County used to be my favorite, but it's moved down after last season.  I hope it's better this coming season--whenever that starts.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BettyNewbie wrote:

I still cant watch her

@BettyNewbie, for me, I think it's a combination of trying not to be too mean and the thing you said about her not stirring the pot as much as she has in the past. I agree with you about her talking head shots, I find them cringeworthy. I feel the same about her scenes with Harry. He says something, she replies with something utterly stupid, and then slaps her knee and laughs as though she actually said something amusing. 

I guess I figured a season where Rinna isn't flipping someone double birds and telling them to f*** off, or accusing someone of passing out coke as a party favor is an improvement. So much for trying not to be mean, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought some of Dorit's swimsuits were too skimpy.

Respected Contributor

That little bit we saw of American Woman sounded like some really bad acting.  Or at least some really bad sound engineering.  

Esteemed Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

That little bit we saw of American Woman sounded like some really bad acting.  Or at least some really bad sound engineering.  

Right? And they all had to pretend they liked it. lol

The crying was too much. eye roll

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

Right? And they all had to pretend they liked it. lol

The crying was too much. eye roll

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

Mother sits them down to tell them Daddy's cheating?  No wonder they're all screwed up.  (Sorry I messed up the quoting and couldn't back out of it!)

Trusted Contributor

Please get rid of DORITE,can't stand her,she is always causing trouble ,she is such a phony,Teddi is now my favorite keep her,and yes I hope Camille comes back permanetly always liked her.can't wait for the reunion next week. Tucka.