Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....3/28/17..."news," gossip, spoilers

@DREAMON wrote:

I watched the episode today. I am liking Erika less and less. I think seeing her on Housewives along with DWTS has made me think she is way too full of herself. 

Rinna is another one...OMG just shut your mouth. She has way too much to say all of the time.

Dorit looked ridiculous with that gold foil on her head. He hair was greasy and dirty looking. I thought she looked horrible. I do think she has great style and I usually like what she wears. Her hair styles are getting crazy...first the bobby pin do now the foil. Yuck.

I agree about Dorit's hair - that gold foil was awful.  Even her little son didn't like it!

Respected Contributor

I thought Dorits hair looked ridiculous and that is being generous. 

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I thought Dorits hair looked ridiculous and that is being generous. 

ITA

She usually looks good, and that was a huge miss.  Rinna looked the best.  

Erika usually looks awful--as far as her sense of style.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I watched the episode and yesterday I wrote my post and it did not post here and then I could not sign on again. Here goes again...

Erika should have immediately apologized to Eileen at that restaurant before Kyle showed up. It did not come across as sincere. She was dismissing her behavior at the dinner in Hong Kong. 

When Lisa Rinna asked her daughter to say one word to describe her and her daughter said "crazy" I burst out laughing. See her family knows she acts crazy. I don't have much to say about Rinna  except that she should not be on the show making stuff up about the other women and now focusing on ruining Dorit's character. 

Now I know why Kyle wears ill fitting clothes. She needs a tailor. She takes the pink jumpsuit from her store mannequin and decides to cut the bottom of the pants with a regular scissor. No tape measure or pins to secure it. The pants were still too long on her. She needs the correct size and a tailor to fit her body. 

LVP house looked very pretty and elegant for the wine party. Her dress did not fit her. Her hair looked fried. The roses in the band on her head made her look like she is trying too hard. 

Dorit and PK were right on about Rinna and also about Erika not seeing her husband much at all. Two unhappy women they are. 

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why they thought LVP request that they wear wedges to her outdoor party was so odd.  Maybe, she didn't want a bunch of women in stilettos poking holes in her lawn!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I don't understand why they thought LVP request that they wear wedges to her outdoor party was so odd.  Maybe, she didn't want a bunch of women in stilettos poking holes in her lawn!

i was thinking that also.......women in stilettos on a soft lawn can create a lot of divots and can mess up the look of the lawn. wedges are definitely safer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I learned the hard way that wedges or block heels are a much more comfortable and safer choice for outdoor weddings etc. 

My heel broke off my shoe as it sunk in the ground at my nephews Wedding...that happened in the first few minutes walking across the lawn to the  ceremony. I walked around and danced without shoes for the entire Wedding. My feet were the dirtiest they have ever been. I had a great time but I won't do that again. 

Respected Contributor

Wedges are back in style especially in the LA area. At night most women will wear heels but it makes no sense if you will be walking on grass or on the beach. They aren't going to wear flats so wedges are so much safer and better for the lawn. There are much more pretty styles out now. 

Honored Contributor

Erika was being rude and disrespectful not honoring the hosts' request to wear wedges. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 ITA but she beats to her own drummer.