Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....3/28/17..."news," gossip, spoilers

I too thought the dress code was pink, diamonds and wedges.  Erika's glam squad was appalled at the wedges because apparently no one should wear wedges after 5 or some other such nonsense.  Of course, I personally think Erika's glam squard should be fired because they do her no favors.  I don't think anyone was wearing wedges though.

I thought Dorit's hair looked ridiculous with the gold leaf.  It looked like she was playing with her children and let them do her hair.  And the rest of her hair was stringy and nasty looking. 

I never care for anything LVP is wearing and that party was no exception.  She looked ridiculous in that gown and then with the wreath in hear hair.  But what in the world was Eileen wearing to that party?  That was horrible.

As much as I don't like Dorit and PK, I can't say they are wrong in the comment about Erika and her husband. They don't seem to ever see each other and when they do, it's awkward. 

I'm not liking Erika as much this season and I'm liking her less the more the season goes on. 

As much as it was heart warming to see those dogs LVP and her team saved, it was heartbreaking to hear how many died during that festival.    

Honored Contributor

Can't believe next week is already the season finale.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LipstickDiva, ITA about the flowers in LVP's hair.

IMO, floral wreaths should only be worn by flower girls in weddings and Renaissance waifs.

LVP is way past the age, and it almost bordered on Baby Jane.

What blew Dorit's gold leaf was the stringy hair that laid beneath. (That gold leaf must've felt awful!

I cannot stand the designer, Kevin Lee, who did LVP's pink party.

He was on some other show awhile back & his constant 'chi-chi-chi!' is annoying. Sure, he's talented, but his personality grates on my nerves.

I'm disappointed that Erika has lost her sheen with me too, and agree that her apology to Eileen was lame.

I'm no fashionista and generally love an offbeat look, but agree that Erika's glam squad ought to be fired ASAP.

She's been looking like an odd caricature of someone lately, the clothes have made her look heavy and clunky & the makeup is too harsh and overdone - like a drag queen's.

She's so much prettier w/ a fresh face and less costumey clothes.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

I have not seen the episode yet.  

That being said, LVP has a horrible sense of style and so does Erika.

Dorit usually looks nice as far as her clothing choices as does Rinna and Eileen.  Eileen plays it safe, but she dresses nicely most of the time.  

LVP is always a "miss" due to style or fit .  I love pink, but she overdoes it at times.  I remember she wanted her name to be "pinky".

And it's so annoying the way LVP thinks she "owns" the color "pink" and no one else can wear it . That's just beyond strange.

Pink is my favorite color so I do, as well, wear it often.  I just think she overdoes it a bit in the style she chooses.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Weren't they all sitting at that table with Lisa R? I don't understand why she didn't ask them where they all went? And why did she direct her question to Dorit and not to all of them? She could have gotten up and left the table, too. That whole thing didn't make any sense. Makes me wonder.

Hi, @Daisy SunflowerSmiley Happy

As I recall, Lisa Rinna was the only HW invited to that dinner party at PK & Dorit's. I forget why...

Maybe the other ladies were away or doing something else?

Hopefully, someone here will remember more details.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

Weren't they all sitting at that table with Lisa R? I don't understand why she didn't ask them where they all went? And why did she direct her question to Dorit and not to all of them? She could have gotten up and left the table, too. That whole thing didn't make any sense. Makes me wonder.

Hi, @Daisy SunflowerSmiley Happy

As I recall, Lisa Rinna was the only HW invited to that dinner party at PK & Dorit's. I forget why...

Maybe the other ladies were away or doing something else?

Hopefully, someone here will remember more details.

They played the clip from when everyone got up from the table and left.  I think it was Dorit who said something about needing touching up, as in fixing make-up.  How Lisa got doing coke out of that, I don't know.  Oh wait.  Lisa probably "doesn't remember" that Dorit made that comment.  Or Lisa misheard "touching up" as "snort a line."  You know how they sound alike.  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think Lisa R. misunderstood.  I think Lisa knew there wasn't "coke" involved, but she wanted to practice deflection as some questioned her possible xanax use.

lol

deflection definition, meaning, what is deflection: a change of direction, or the act of preventing something being directed at you:

Lisa Rinna did not want the heat on her about her possible "pill" use so she turned it around on Dorit.  Shameful.

Esteemed Contributor

This couldn't have been first time everyone has scattered to leave Rinna sitting alone. Think how unpleasant it would be sitting at a table with that shrieking voice of hers ringing in your ears. She's lucky they managed to stay as long as they did.

I imagine it's a running theme for her - "Hey! Where did everybody go?" 

Honored Contributor

I watched the episode today. I am liking Erika less and less. I think seeing her on Housewives along with DWTS has made me think she is way too full of herself. 

Rinna is another one...OMG just shut your mouth. She has way too much to say all of the time.

Dorit looked ridiculous with that gold foil on her head. He hair was greasy and dirty looking. I thought she looked horrible. I do think she has great style and I usually like what she wears. Her hair styles are getting crazy...first the bobby pin do now the foil. Yuck.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I watched the episode today. I am liking Erika less and less. I think seeing her on Housewives along with DWTS has made me think she is way too full of herself. 

Rinna is another one...OMG just shut your mouth. She has way too much to say all of the time.

Dorit looked ridiculous with that gold foil on her head. He hair was greasy and dirty looking. I thought she looked horrible. I do think she has great style and I usually like what she wears. Her hair styles are getting crazy...first the bobby pin do now the foil. Yuck.

I do like her, but I am seeing that super arrogant side to her.