Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills.....3/27/18....news, spoilers, gossip

hi ladies! so sorry i did not begin a new thread last night. i was unexpectedly busy so i missed everything i wanted to watch. i tried to watch rhobh when i got home, but i just fell asleep after watching a small part.

warning: this episode contains scenes where LVP is discussing the documentary that she was involved in regarding yulin. she also invites the ladies to a screening of it. if you are sensitive to viewing videos of animals in horrible situations, please skip over those parts and/or maybe even skip the entire episode. it is quite sad and will bring tears to your eyes.

the show repeats tonight at 8pm et.

the reunion was filmed last night in LA. i was listening to andy talk on his xm radio channel about filming three reunions in under two weeks. LOL, i think he was pretty stressed out, especially after the atlanta reunion.

#wwhl begins a week in LA starting on sunday. april 8th.

erika jaynes book has hit the shelves and it is a ny times bestseller.

ENJOY!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....3/27/18....news, spoilers, gossip

seating chart for the reunion.....

https://i2.wp.com/www.allabouttrh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Screen-Shot-2018-03-28-at-10.43.11-AM.png?resize=480%2C274

To Andy’s right is Lisa Vanderpump, Dorit Kemsley, and Erika Girardi. And to Andy’s left is Kyle Richards, Teddi Mellencamp, Lisa Rinna, and Camille Grammer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I watched. The episode was kind of boring as far as the women were concerned.  I did watch even through the screening of LVP's documentary.  I could never, ever watch that.  I was crying just through the small parts that I watched. 

Looks like next week Dorit stirs up so more carap with Kyle.      

Honored Contributor

It was a pretty uneventful episode. I surely hope the reunion isn't more than 2 parts, there was nothing that happened worth stretching it to 3......

It will be interesting to see who next season will be the pot stirrer!!!! Last year it was Lisa Rinna, this year it was Dorit.......Maybe they will add a new housewife...

I was watching one of the old reunions the other night, and it was Kim, Brandi, Kyle, Lisa V,Joyce and Carleton, and Yolanda...That was a good cast. There was so much controversy, but it was very interesting. A good mix....I forgot about Joyce even being on there, I thought she was on Orange County.....

Honored Contributor

I covered my eyes during LVP's documentary.

I am surprised that Erikas book is on the NY Times best seller list. I guess people are interested in her. I have no desire to read it.

I don't think anything earth shattering happened this episode...maybe they are saving their energy for next week.

Honored Contributor

I saw a photo of Kyle on Instagram. She had her teeth totally redone.  I can't figure out how to post a picture here from Instagram because I don't post here from my phone and I don't go to Instagram from my desktop.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

Let's see if this works.  Not the best picture though.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

Let's see if this works.  Not the best picture though.

That is Kyle??????????

It does not look one thing like her!!!!!!!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

It doesn't look like her because she's not holding the phone two feet over her head as usual lol

Honored Contributor

There was absolutely nothing wrong with Kyle's teeth. She even said so. These women are so vain. I'm glad Lisa's involved in trying to stop the dog torture at Yulin, but I don't care to watch that type of thing though I've known about it for years.