Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....3/20/18....news, spoilers, gossip

I found it amusing when Erika said something to the effect that it was such hard work to be friends with these women.  I think the other ladies bending over backwards to try & make friends with her is exhausting!  I'm not sure why they all want to be friends with her to begin with, when they have to walk on eggshells around her.  She sure not someone I'd want as a friend.

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1, you don't know that to be true and neither do I. You seem to have developed a deep dislike of Erika lately but that doesn't mean everything she says is a lie, and honestly, I've never really known Erika not to stand by her words. 

So yes, there is a possibility that she was lying, but if we're just going to go by what we know for sure or "it is was it is" then what we know for sure is that Teddi was rude. Teddi knew it too and apologized. That dinner was yet one more gathering blown up because Teddi was repeating Dorit's gossip. Imo, both Dorit and Teddi owed the entire group an apology. I imagine the women would have enjoyed the dinner a lot more without all the fireworks. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@winamac1, you don't know that to be true and neither do I. You seem to have developed a deep dislike of Erika lately but that doesn't mean everything she says is a lie, and honestly, I've never really known Erika not to stand by her words. 

So yes, there is a possibility that she was lying, but if we're just going to go by what we know for sure or "it is was it is" then what we know for sure is that Teddi was rude. Teddi knew it too and apologized. That dinner was yet one more gathering blown up because Teddi was repeating Dorit's gossip. Imo, both Dorit and Teddi owed the entire group an apology. I imagine the women would have enjoyed the dinner a lot more without all the fireworks. 

yes.  I dislike her.  No debate about that.  She's a bully. 

You have your opinion...I have mine. WE are BOTH validated in our opinions.  Do not question my opinion, and I don't question yours.  I do not like debated on my opinion. I don't debate others.  I state my opinion only.  It's not my business if others do not agree.  I truly do not care.  

She's mean and a bully.

IMO

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01wrote:

I found it amusing when Erika said something to the effect that it was such hard work to be friends with these women.  I think the other ladies bending over backwards to try & make friends with her is exhausting!  I'm not sure why they all want to be friends with her to begin with, when they have to walk on eggshells around her.  She sure not someone I'd want as a friend.

@aubnwa01

Erika surrounds herself with gay men she pays.  She is a bully and imo she's a narcissist.  Teddi is so sweet, and Erika was downright rude and acted in a condescending and dismissive manner. She is a mean girl.

Her apology was so beyond lame too.  It truly wasn't an apology.

Esteemed Contributor

Teddi called Erika out in front of the entire group at what should have been a nice meal in an effort to get the heat off herself for, yet again, repeating Dorit's gossip. She basically called Erika a liar and Erika overreacted to the situation. That is far from bullying. 

I don't particularly care for Erika either but calling her a bully simply because you don't like her and she overreacted to being called a liar isn't right either. 

Esteemed Contributor

"You have your opinion...I have mine. WE are BOTH validated in our opinions.  Do not question my opinion, and I don't question yours.  I do not like debated on my opinion. I don't debate others.  I state my opinion only.  It's not my business if others do not agree.  I truly do not care." @winamac1

Wow, this sounds ironically like something we might have heard on this week's episode but I won't call you a bully. Your words are not the truth. You quote my posts, and comment on things I've said, but somehow that's not questioning or debating my opinion? It seems like you think it's fine for you to do but I'm not allowed the same consideration. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2wrote:

"You have your opinion...I have mine. WE are BOTH validated in our opinions.  Do not question my opinion, and I don't question yours.  I do not like debated on my opinion. I don't debate others.  I state my opinion only.  It's not my business if others do not agree.  I truly do not care." @winamac1

Wow, this sounds ironically like something we might have heard on this week's episode but I won't call you a bully. Your words are not the truth. You quote my posts, and comment on things I've said, but somehow that's not questioning or debating my opinion? It seems like you think it's fine for you to do but I'm not allowed the same consideration. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. 

@SusieQ_2

No..not buying it...there's a difference.  I put my opinion down even if it's different than yours.  I do not go in and question why you feel that way.  You've done that to me.  I don't care why I feel the way I do it is what it is.  Quoting your posts as you quote mine is not the issue.  I don't bully you into seeing my point of view.  No one has to see my point of view.  I simply state mine and sometimes it agrees with yours and other times it doesn't.  It's called life.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower, I thought Erika's apology to Teddi was on par to Teddi's apology to Erika. The good thing is they both said they were sorry and hopefully they'll move on. 

@SusieQ_2

Teddi owed NO apology to Erika.

@winamac1

Of course she did. She basically called Erika a liar when Erika said she didn't recall saying something. Teddi could have been kind and said "This is what I recall happening and this is what I recall you saying" but she chose to go the snippy route and say "So now you have selective amnesia?" It was rude, and imo, when you've been rude to someone you apologize--which she did. 

Erika went off on her like a wild child. She could have simply said I don't appreciate you calling me a liar, but she too was rude. I'm glad both ladies apologized as they should have.

Here you go...this is one example I want to give...this is what you do.  I merely stated Teddi owed no apology as I saw all the shows.  You berated my response and went on and on about why she owed one.  Again, I am not buying it so your responses are not making me change my mind. This is one example of "what you do".  

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1wrote:

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower, I thought Erika's apology to Teddi was on par to Teddi's apology to Erika. The good thing is they both said they were sorry and hopefully they'll move on. 

@SusieQ_2

@winamac1

Of course she did. She basically called Erika a liar when Erika said she didn't recall saying something. Teddi could have been kind and said "This is what I recall happening and this is what I recall you saying" but she chose to go the snippy route and say "So now you have selective amnesia?" It was rude, and imo, when you've been rude to someone you apologize--which she did. 

Erika went off on her like a wild child. She could have simply said I don't appreciate you calling me a liar, but she too was rude. I'm glad both ladies apologized as they should have.

Here you go...this is one example I want to give...this is what you do.  I merely stated Teddi owed no apology as I saw all the shows.  You berated my response and went on and on about why she owed one.  Again, I am not buying it so your responses are not making me change my mind. This is one example of "what you do".  

When I say to Daisy "Erika's apology was on par with Teddi's" and you come back with "She didn't owe her one" or "I disagree" then yes, I will  explain why my opinion is what it is. That's no more "bullying" you into seeing my point of view than it is when you throw out a terse "she didn't owe her one" is bullying me by making the implication that my opinion was wrong when I said it was good they both apologized. You said "your response is not making me change my mind." Maybe that's the problem. You seem to think I'm trying to change your opinion. I'm not, I'm merely explaining my own.

I understand your style is to hit and run. What you quoted above is the perfect example of "what you do" but that's not me, and it never will be. There is no reason for me to change how I post simply because, as you put it, you don't care why you feel the way you do. As for me, I do care, at least to the extent that I will explain my comments and opinions. I'm sorry if that bothers you, but I don't plan on changing how I post...just as I wouldn't expect you to. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@SusieQ_2

@winamac1

When I say to Daisy "Erika's apology was on par with Teddi's" and you come back with "She didn't owe her one" or "I disagree" then yes, I will  explain why my opinion is what it is. That's no more "bullying" you into seeing my point of view than it is when you throw out a terse "she didn't owe her one" is bullying me by making the implication that my opinion was wrong when I said it was good they both apologized. You said "your response is not making me change my mind." Maybe that's the problem. You seem to think I'm trying to change your opinion. I'm not, I'm merely explaining my own.

I understand your style is to hit and run. What you quoted above is the perfect example of "what you do" but that's not me, and it never will be. There is no reason for me to change how I post simply because, as you put it, you don't care why you feel the way you do. As for me, I do care, at least to the extent that I will explain my comments and opinions. I'm sorry if that bothers you, but I don't plan on changing how I post...just as I wouldn't expect you to. 

I would never even ask you to change what you post, lol.  Just stop questioning my opinion.  Pot meet kettle with the hit and run perhaps?  

I'm over this....time to move on....