Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....3/20/18....news, spoilers, gossip

this was the festival that erika was getting prepared for in this episode......girl cult festival.

https://girlcultfestival.com/home

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Guess what Erika age comes fast and soon your career will be over getting close to the 50yr old mark may need to stay at home with your husband. You are not all that. enjoy your book, shows, & wives show it won't last.enjoythe moment.Same with other wives too Glad Lisa V has resturants, Lisa R has qvc & soap ophrea apperances, Dorit has bathing suits lines, yep they all hussle with products Erika no products you will go down fast just doing your sexy show. 

Honored Contributor

@sol_lunawrote:

@bootsannewrote:

Since I've been sick with this awful flu, twice for husband, television is my contact with world.  I'll admit I watch more Bravo and TLC than I should.  Maybe because of the editing, but I have to admit that I think Ericka is just a miserable, nasty, tasteless and totally untalented, unhappy mess of a woman.  She has a great body and a really beautiful face--before that "glam squad" does her--but it can't make up for how she turns on people on a dime.  She says she spends $40, 000 a month to look like that.  A trashy, drag-queen?  I have never once seen her dressed in anything that wasn't tacky.  Plus that foul mouth.  She makes Brandi look classy.  I can't imagine any woman being a friend of Ericka.

IMO, I don't think she's attractive in looks or personality. She's a trashy, gold digger ho with a foul mouth whose goal was to find a wealthy man to marry. Her old fart husband took the bait. He looks like a toad. She looks like a drag queen. NO woman with any class would want to be freinds with her.

@sol_luna

I don't care for Erika at all.  That being said, I like Tom a lot.  He seems pretty cool.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sabatiniwrote:

I was disappointed in the psychic! 

I've met a few psychics who freaked me out by what they knew, but to me, that lady had zero credibility.

Heaven has her telephone number? LOL!

She led in w/ benign, vague statements - like the one to Teddi, something like 'When you were young, you knew someone who died.' 

Who doesn't?!

I was hoping to be impressed.

There is nothing at all likable about Erika anymore. She's just a human blow-up doll, sad to say.

I'm glad that Lisa V and Ken found one another.

Dorit's accent, which used to wax and wane, has now become permanent.

Team Teddi!

@sabatiniAGREE AGREE AGREE

The psychic was TERRIBLE

Erika is mean and thinks she's all that.  My ARSE Erika didn't have time to text Lisa about her dog-what a convenient excuse. and yes...it was an excuse.  Everyone has 30 seconds to send a text if they want to---so lame, and Lisa had a right to be hurt.

Team Teddi all the way!

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower, I thought Erika's apology to Teddi was on par to Teddi's apology to Erika. The good thing is they both said they were sorry and hopefully they'll move on. 

@SusieQ_2

Teddi owed NO apology to Erika.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1wrote:

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower, I thought Erika's apology to Teddi was on par to Teddi's apology to Erika. The good thing is they both said they were sorry and hopefully they'll move on. 

@SusieQ_2

@winamac1

Of course she did. She basically called Erika a liar when Erika said she didn't recall saying something. Teddi could have been kind and said "This is what I recall happening and this is what I recall you saying" but she chose to go the snippy route and say "So now you have selective amnesia?" It was rude, and imo, when you've been rude to someone you apologize--which she did. 

Erika went off on her like a wild child. She could have simply said I don't appreciate you calling me a liar, but she too was rude. I'm glad both ladies apologized as they should have.

Esteemed Contributor

@sabatini,

I'm glad you mentioned the physic--she was so ridiculous. "I get phone calls from heaven, they have my number. I call him Papa God." She was as bad as the last one with the infamous e-cig who told Kyle that Mauricio would never fulfill her. 

The weird thing was that Kyle has seen this woman before and said she was legit, or at least had "known things" no one else would know. To me she just seemed like someone they threw in for comical relief. I loved the looks on their faces as the woman tried to convince them heaven was ringing her phone. 

It kind of makes me wonder though, has heaven been calling me? I'll have to think twice now about blocking unknown numbers! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka, I agree that Lisa Rinna has been much nicer this year. It's so out of character for her it's almost unnerving. I keep waiting for the you-know-what to hit the fan! Something's going on--I know she's trying to promote her daughters--it could be that. Or, maybe she's turning over a new leaf. Either way, she's much more fun this season. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@sabatini,

I'm glad you mentioned the physic--she was so ridiculous. "I get phone calls from heaven, they have my number. I call him Papa God." She was as bad as the last one with the infamous e-cig who told Kyle that Mauricio would never fulfill her. 

The weird thing was that Kyle has seen this woman before and said she was legit, or at least had "known things" no one else would know. To me she just seemed like someone they threw in for comical relief. I loved the looks on their faces as the woman tried to convince them heaven was ringing her phone. 

It kind of makes me wonder though, has heaven been calling me? I'll have to think twice now about blocking unknown numbers! Smiley Very Happy

Well, I just want to say, I had a call come up on my caller ID and it was from "Jesus".  So clearly this is a real possibility!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@SusieQ_2wrote:

@SusieQ_2

@winamac1

Of course she did. She basically called Erika a liar when Erika said she didn't recall saying something. Teddi could have been kind and said "This is what I recall happening and this is what I recall you saying" but she chose to go the snippy route and say "So now you have selective amnesia?" It was rude, and imo, when you've been rude to someone you apologize--which she did. 

Erika went off on her like a wild child. She could have simply said I don't appreciate you calling me a liar, but she too was rude. I'm glad both ladies apologized as they should have.

@SusieQ_2

Call it what it is.  Erika was a liar.  It is what it is.