Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills....3/14/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello ladies and happy tuesday!

hope those of you who are snowbound are warm and cozy at home. we got just a small portion of the snow that we were supposed to get, along with some sleet/freezing rain, and high winds. overall, we cannot complain too much.

tonight is beverly hills night and we get to go to hong kong! yes, erika has brought members of her glam squad on this trip also. i hope we get to see some beautiful sites and not make it all about the drama among the ladies. the show begins at 9pm et. also on tonight is IMPOSTERS. lisa rinna and adam pally are on watch what happens live with andy.

last weeks rhobh had 1.63 million viewers. the reunion show has been filmed, so we are close to the end of the season. ENJOY!

SEASON 7, EPISODE 15

Hong Kong Fireworks

rhobh1.jpg

erika confronts dorit in hong kong.

rhobh2.jpg

dorit finally gets an answer to why she and erika dont connect.

rhobh3.jpg

lisa has a talk with eden and calls dorit the P word.

rhobh4.jpg

erika and kyle get emotional while talking about their mothers.

The women set off for Hong Kong where Lisa Vanderpump continues her efforts to stop animal cruelty. Erika confides in Kyle about visiting her mother in Georgia. Later, aboard a historic junk boat, old conflicts explode between Dorit, Lisa Rinna and Erika.

AIRED: Mar 14 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....3/14/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

You know this Housewives franchise is really getting tiresome....

With the fabulous lives these women lead why the constant

conflict....I know its a T.V. show....

That being said...if the network is promoting women acting like this

for ratings .. shame on them ... if the ladies are acting this way for

the money .. shame on them...

It really does portray women in a bad light...I have given up the other

Housewives show due to the negative nature of the shows.. this one

may be next...

All that money and they cant even act civilized....and the glam squad is

really disgusting ....

I know some will say .. just turn it off... and it may come to that....

Honored Contributor

This constant bringing  up what someone said is old. I am so tired of hearing it. 

I do like Erika but wish she would travel as herself. I think the glam squad is totally unnecessary when she isn't doing a show. She is gorgeous and doesn't need it. I am beginning to think she is uncomfortable without the hair and make up. It seems to be her security blanket.IMO

Honored Contributor

I too think it is ridiculous for Erika to bring her Glam Squad with her all of the time-for Pete's sake you are hanging out with supposed girlfriends. I think she has some real insecurity issues even though she acts like the most confident person in the world, that is her tough exterior, I do not think she really is like that..Next week you hear her saying that she cries herself to sleep every night, I think she is a super lonely person whose husband is never home and her "glam squad" are more like friends and companions to her. She is a pretty girl that looks so much better without all of that extra hair and makeup.......Eden is super crazy if she meets up with that guy for the 1st time and sleeps with him right away, is she that desperate? Lisa Rinna is too much, now she is trying to start something with Dorit. Just tell the person that you are mad at-talk to them, get it out in the open and discuss it, apologize and move on, there is no reason to involve all of the others in the mess...Sounds like the Reunion will be coming up shortly, it will be interesting to see if Eden comes back and also if they bring Camille back. I just read on Yahoo that Kim Richards get called into the reunion!!! I am so sick of that-move along please!   

Esteemed Contributor

Seeing Erika’s mother and how she raised Erika explains a lot.  Her mother wouldn’t allow her to show emotions or show vulnerability. She had to stuff/hide her feelings all the time.  No wonder she keeps so much inside.  I don’t know why Dorit is bothered by her so much.  I don’t see Erika treating her any differently than others. 

Lisa Rinna seems like she’s the chosen pot-stirrer.  I wonder if Bravo personnel told her to raise the issue about others talking about her being on drugs after she showed her baggie of pills (mostly vitamins).  As I recall the chit-chat was very minor, nothing earth shattering, so it makes me wonder if Bravo had a hand in stirring up some drama. 

Eileen is so beautiful.  I love her look and her clothes.  She seems to handle herself with grace and class. I couldn’t have attended Lisa’s talk about the cruelty to dogs. 

It was nice to see Kyle and Erika bond over similar childhoods. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad to see others have the same feeling about Erika and her glam squad as I do.  It's ridiculous.  I can understand if she wants/needs all that for her Erika Jayne shows.  But for everything else it just comes across as over the top, showy and just ridiculous.  Really, she can't pack her own suitcase?  She needs a team of people at her house putting together "looks" for her for a vacation with friends?

Then she has to bring the team with her because she can't do her own hair and make-up?  That outfit she came down in the first night, when they met for drinks, looked light a negligee and robe.  There was nothing attractive about it at all.

I changed the channel when Lisa, Dorit and Eileen were putting together that message becauese I knew I couldn't watch any of that without bawling so I passed on all of it.

I have never seen a group of young women that have such horrible memories like these women.  Dorit was called on the carpet earlier this season about something and claimed she didn't remember, LR didn't remember saying what she did about Kim and now Dorit doesn't remember what she said about the pills and LR.  It's hard to say exactly how all that went down but Bravo did seem to edit all of that to make it seem like Dorit was suggesting LR had a problem.  But LR sure didn't like it.  Now she gets a taste of how Kim feels with all the garbage she says.

As an aside, I loved that white crochet lace top Kyle had on when she and Erika were sightseeing.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the funniest moment of the show was when they showed everyone packing and the women who had "assistants" giving them advice and Lisa R had her dog. That was cute.

I do think Erika's male friends are her best friends and it really is no biggie imo.  Also wanted to add I don't understand why Dorit needs to constantly be at Erika. Let it go you can't be best friends with everyone. Dorit and Eden try too hard.

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I think the funniest moment of the show was when they showed everyone packing and the women who had "assistants" giving them advice and Lisa R had her dog. That was cute.

I do think Erika's male friends are her best friends and it really is no biggie imo.  Also wanted to add I don't understand why Dorit needs to constantly be at Erika. Let it go you can't be best friends with everyone. Dorit and Eden try too hard.

ITA

Dorit and Eden DO try too hard--Eden even moreso than Dorit.  

Dorit is obsessed with Erika "accepting" her.  

Eden is "obsessed" with everyone liking her and validating her as a person.  She has more issues than Dorit does.

I only saw the first half of the show.  Erika did look ridiculous in the scene in Hong Kong at dinner with her hair all pinned up like LIttle Bo Peep.

I don't "get" the "glam squad" going with her everywhere either.  I just can't imagine how much she is paying her posse to make her look glam. It's over the top and ridiculous.  She doesn't even need all the glam.  She's so pretty mildly made up.

LIsa R...can't take much more of her.  She annoys me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I get that Erika/Erika Jane would wear wigs and extensions. Each week Dorit's hair varies from long, shorter, bangs, no bangs...what's up w/ that? Also rumored that LR is always wearing a wig.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON. All the housewives shows have that "neck biting" behavior. NJ and NY are the same...just different characters.