Super Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....3/14/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

I watched WWHL last night with Harry Hamlin as a guest. All I can say is, Harry and Lisa are well suited for each other. 

Honored Contributor

OMG.. Eden is just so weird and out there to me. Is she really this strange or is it just for TV? You know when you meet or see someone and you say to yourself..I would never want to be friends or even acquaintances with her/him?...Well she is definitely not my cup of tea. I hope they don't bring her on as a regular next season. I don't think I could watch if they do.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa R. went about this whole "did you say Dorit...." the wrong way.  She should have been upfront with either someone told her or she was afraid that Dorit misconstrued her bag of pills/vitamins.  She ties her own shoe laces together.

I don't see Erika as insecure.  I think she planned her life and is lving it out.  Does her marriage seem odd - a little.  But it's not my marriage; after all those years together it must be working on some level  for them.  I like Erika alot and don't see her as "insecure".  She has carefully chosen who she is surrounded by and seems happy.  Like the others, I do agree she worries about her son and that's why she is seen crying next week. These women are vicious to one another - I'd keep things to myself as does Erika.

Dorit is a twit!  That fake voice and creepy husband are too much for me.

Lisa R is a mean girl plain and simple.  I'd guess she's the insecure one because she is the "sniper from the side" as Erika pionted out last season.

Just my two cents....

Betty 

Respected Contributor

I guess Tom doesn't mind paying for the trip to Hong Kong for Erika's glam team (3 of them) and I am sure it wasn't cheap. She must not know how to dress or put makeup on or do her own hair like most women do. She doesn't need the glam. She looks better and prettier with little makeup on. That nightgown and robe the first night was not appropriate to wear.

Eden really isn't playing with a full deck. She has such low self esteem to meet a stranger half naked to her hotel room in NYC from a Internet dating site. I hope she isn't coming back on the show. 

I don't like Lisa R and how she makes up stuff and now goes after Dorit. Dorit did hold her own and I was glad she stuck up for herself against Lisa R and Erika. Erika should not get involved. Dorit accents are annoying but she isn't a mean person like Rinna is. On that junk boat it looked like Rinna is wearing a wig. I know Eden wore a black wig which made her look scary. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

Anyone know if the rumors are true that Caitlyn Jenner (always will be Bruce to me) is really going to join this show?????  I will stop watching this show!!!

I do NOT want Caitlyn Jenner on this show.  I love this show, and I would not want "him" / "her" on.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I do not think Erika has low self esteem at all.  I think she's super confident with herself.  Eden is the one with the low sense of self esteem.

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

Anyone know if the rumors are true that Caitlyn Jenner (always will be Bruce to me) is really going to join this show?????  I will stop watching this show!!!

I do NOT want Caitlyn Jenner on this show.  I love this show, and I would not want "him" / "her" on.

Per TMZ today, that is a rumor and s/he has not been approached to do it nor is s/he being considered.  That being said, who knows.

Honored Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"Erika may be a woman of few(er) words, but it was silly when she said

'I say important things'." @sabatini

I agree and it shows a very overinflated ego on her part. Also, during one her interviews (not sure what to call those segments) she was saying something about weak women who whine about their situations and how it makes her dislike them.

Erika may like to think of herself as a strong woman, but let's get real. Erika didn't get where she is by being strong, she got there by finding herself a rich older man to be her sugar daddy. 

I like Erika and I think she's a great addition to the show, but c'mon, it is what it is. 

@SusieQ_2, ITA w/ this entire post!

And I've already said this not once, but TWICE : WHY would a powerhouse like Erika choose to let herself be objectified where there's no regard to who she is in both her personal & professional life???

I don't find that 'empowering' at all, just degrading.

What will she do as she inevitably grows older?

Speaking of, my BFF worked in Manhattan, and years ago told me that she'd often see Cosmo's Helen Gurly Brown, who she said looked straight outta the night of the living dead.

HGB was in her 80s at the time, but still dressed as if she were in her 20s; short skirts, off the shoulder halter tops, and sometimes, even fishnets! LOL!

There comes a point,.....

Erika, IMO, is ONLY on this show for publicity for her Erika Jayne "show". 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I get that Erika/Erika Jane would wear wigs and extensions. Each week Dorit's hair varies from long, shorter, bangs, no bangs...what's up w/ that? Also rumored that LR is always wearing a wig.

Dorit is bizarre with her changing hairstyles daily.  It's so odd. 

Honored Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

Seeing Erika’s mother and how she raised Erika explains a lot.  Her mother wouldn’t allow her to show emotions or show vulnerability. She had to stuff/hide her feelings all the time.  No wonder she keeps so much inside.  I don’t know why Dorit is bothered by her so much.  I don’t see Erika treating her any differently than others. 

Lisa Rinna seems like she’s the chosen pot-stirrer.  I wonder if Bravo personnel told her to raise the issue about others talking about her being on drugs after she showed her baggie of pills (mostly vitamins).  As I recall the chit-chat was very minor, nothing earth shattering, so it makes me wonder if Bravo had a hand in stirring up some drama. 

Eileen is so beautiful.  I love her look and her clothes.  She seems to handle herself with grace and class. I couldn’t have attended Lisa’s talk about the cruelty to dogs. 

It was nice to see Kyle and Erika bond over similar childhoods. 

Lisa Rinna, IMO, isn't the "chosen" pot stirrer.  She's chosen herself to be it.  No one at Bravo is telling her to do what she's doing.

She's almost possessed.  I'm starting to think Lisa R has a lot of insecurity issues.  She just does a better job, at times, of covering it up.  

Her constant issues with the women in this group show she has some problems getting along with other people.  Eileen is her minion and will defend her no matter what due to their history together.  History with friends goes a long way.