Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....3/14/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

@Shanus wrote:

I get that Erika/Erika Jane would wear wigs and extensions. Each week Dorit's hair varies from long, shorter, bangs, no bangs...what's up w/ that? Also rumored that LR is always wearing a wig.

Shanus,

I have also heard that Lisa Rinna wears a wig a lot of the times......

Esteemed Contributor

BH has always been my favorite behind OC but Lisa Rinna has just about made me stop watching this franchise.  I' never really cared for her before she was a housewife.  I got annoyed with her "sixth sense" spiel last night.  The fact that she changed her story and lied to Dorit was more annoying than anyone spreading rumors about her.

I don't mind that Erika has a glam squad that travels with her, I just wish she had a new one because, IMHO, her current squad does Erika no favors with her bizarre hair and overdone make up.  

Eden has no smarts or common sense.  Her London BF is probably a catfish and she's planning to be nekkid at the hotel when she meets him???????  SMH!!!!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Y'all are right on.

Both Dorit and Eden are needy & insecure, & trying way too hard to be brought into the RHOBH circle. We can add Eileen to the mix too, to a lesser degree.

Shoot, as far as insecurity goes, we may as well throw Erika onto the pile while we're at it! There's no other reason for her to drag her glam squad along wherever she goes.

But regardless, she still remains my fave HW right now.

I think that Dorit is a spoiled brat, used to being fussed or fawned over. The fact that Erika pays so little attention to her must rankle. Dorit has mentioned more than once that she's (in some ways) attracted to women, & she's probably got a raging crush on the untouchable Erika.

When Erika & Dorit argued, Erika was harsh, but I wish she'd mentioned the fake accent!

Erika may be a woman of few(er) words, but it was silly when she said

'I say important things'.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

I use to love watching, but anymore I can hardly sit through the hour.....yelling , screaming, ugly ugly behavior.  Do women really act this way? I have never witnessed such behavior. None of my friends ever fought like they do. 

Regular Contributor

I occasionally watch this...may catch the Reunion shows as they are usually a train wreck!

These women must be starved to be on tv, or for the money, as I can't understand why they would lower themselves to act as shamefully as they do. They are all a bunch of plumped up , botox ridden, hair extentions, spray tanned, boob job nitwits!

Esteemed Contributor

Just when I think Rinna's behavior couldn't get any worse she proves me wrong. 

Maybe it's just me, but the look on Erika's face when Dorit said "tell me who said that" tells me she was Rinna's "sixth sense." 

I didn't understand Erika's point when she would say "You could have said blah, blah, blah (can't even remember what she was saying)" and Dorit would ask "Did I say that?" and Erika admitted that, no, she didn't. She did that at least twice and each time Dorit would say "Did I say that?" and Erika would say no. 

Then Dorit said "Don't put words in my mouth" and Erika said she wasn't. But actually, yes, she was! I know Erika is still mad about pantygate, but when you find yourself going down the path with Rinna it's time to stop and reevaluate your course.

That goes double for Eileen who can, at times, be very reasonable. Unfortunately, when it comes to Rinna, she's wearing blinders. Example--last week she told Erika how brave Rinna was to admit what she said about Kim. That wasn't being brave! She was caught, like a deer in the headlights, with nowhere to go. How is that brave? And Erika agreed! SMH

Honored Contributor

Kyle told Bravo that a few weeks after she appeared on the show, Kyle felt the need to block Eden Sassoon on Twitter.

I had to block Eden [Sassoon],” Kyle confirmed. Clarifying, “It’s not that I don’t want her to see my tweets, it’s that I couldn’t hear what she was saying anymore. I can take a lot, but the last, final straw was when she said something mean about my sister, and then did #Grandma, making fun of her, like that’s a bad thing. And I just thought, ‘You know what? I just lost every little bit of respect I have for you,’” she explained.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/03/15/rhobh-season-7-co-star-kyle-richards-block-twitter/?utm_source...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

"Erika may be a woman of few(er) words, but it was silly when she said

'I say important things'." @sabatini

I agree and it shows a very overinflated ego on her part. Also, during one her interviews (not sure what to call those segments) she was saying something about weak women who whine about their situations and how it makes her dislike them.

Erika may like to think of herself as a strong woman, but let's get real. Erika didn't get where she is by being strong, she got there by finding herself a rich older man to be her sugar daddy. 

I like Erika and I think she's a great addition to the show, but c'mon, it is what it is. 

Respected Contributor

@Novemberbaby wrote:

I occasionally watch this...may catch the Reunion shows as they are usually a train wreck!

These women must be starved to be on tv, or for the money, as I can't understand why they would lower themselves to act as shamefully as they do. They are all a bunch of plumped up , botox ridden, hair extentions, spray tanned, boob job nitwits!

LOL!

That may be true, but a lot of them look fantastic for their age.

And speaking of age, yes, I know it's a 'state of mind', but that's on your inside. Sometimes, it backfires when trying to look too young & cute on the outside.

IMO, like the messy double space bun look that Eden went w/ while in Hong Kong.

IDK why, but besides Princess Leia, they always remind me of the old monchichi dolls from the 70s - who didn't really even have them!

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"Erika may be a woman of few(er) words, but it was silly when she said

'I say important things'." @sabatini

I agree and it shows a very overinflated ego on her part. Also, during one her interviews (not sure what to call those segments) she was saying something about weak women who whine about their situations and how it makes her dislike them.

Erika may like to think of herself as a strong woman, but let's get real. Erika didn't get where she is by being strong, she got there by finding herself a rich older man to be her sugar daddy. 

I like Erika and I think she's a great addition to the show, but c'mon, it is what it is. 

@SusieQ_2, ITA w/ this entire post!

And I've already said this not once, but TWICE : WHY would a powerhouse like Erika choose to let herself be objectified where there's no regard to who she is in both her personal & professional life???

I don't find that 'empowering' at all, just degrading.

What will she do as she inevitably grows older?

Speaking of, my BFF worked in Manhattan, and years ago told me that she'd often see Cosmo's Helen Gurly Brown, who she said looked straight outta the night of the living dead.

HGB was in her 80s at the time, but still dressed as if she were in her 20s; short skirts, off the shoulder halter tops, and sometimes, even fishnets! LOL!

There comes a point,.....

Muddling through...