Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....3/13/18...news ,spoilers ,gossip

Teddi looked completely uncomfortable about bringing up and talking about the entire stupid thing. I really think she was asked by someone to do it. 

I could be wrong but she did not look one bit sure of herself or comfortable in that episode.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON I think you are right.  I've read in different places (and read comments) when producers are asked if they 'suggest' situations for some of these reality shows (not necessarily this one) but different one's the producers have said, (paraphrasing), "Well, not specifics but offered suggestions that might move along the story line or make the show more interesting.

I think it explains why some people stay on these shows (it is acting after all) and other's leave.

I think Camile was becoming too docile and not causing enough trouble at some point so they got rid of her.  I don't have the best memory but there have been times when the show slowed down and everyone got along then suddenly someone would bring something up and things would get started.

Look at Doritt.  She's a genuine talking parrot repeating everyone's business to other's.  She's assurred to stay on the show.  She a really good trouble maker.

I don't know if you watch any of Lisa's other shows on Bravo but there are a few (one in particular) (Jax) trouble makers and they stay on the show.

It's that old saying, "The viewers love to hate the person". Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

Teddi's been stirring the pot since the beginning when Dorit was late for drinks. Yes, Dorit was wrong, but how many times did the "easygoing" Teddi have to bring it up to the others that Dorit was rude and a liar? Seems an easygoing person would have settled it but Teddi couldn't seem to let it go.

Then she felt the need to tattle to LVP that Dorit had been a naughty girl and complained about her champagne glass. She knew perfectly well Lisa was Dorit's friend and it would get back to her which is exactly what she wanted. 

Her next little foray into the drama department was when she decided to gossip about Erika for not staying at her beach house--a situation that came to light because of who? Dorit! 

So now (surprise, surprise) Teddi just couldn't possibly look Lisa Rinna in the eye without telling her that three months ago someone was talking badly behind her back and that person just happens to be who? C'mon, she obviously wanted to cause a problem for Dorit, and if she looked uncomfortable it was because the others knew why she did it and they called her on it.

The sweet, innocent "I'm just a no drama girl" hasn't borne out when it comes to Teddi. She loves to get there and get it all going (especially for someone she has it in for) and when it starts getting to be too much she runs away. If I were to believe the producers had to tell her to stir the pot with Rinna I'd have to believe they told to say all the other things she's said this season. Of course, it's possible, but I don't think she's that stupid or that boring. I think she knows exactly what she's doing and she fits in with the group better than she will ever admit.

Regular Contributor

Didn't Dorit bring up Teddi leaving the restaurant to anyone who would listen?  Kyle, LVP?  I don't recall Teddi ever initiating those conversations after the fact.  Dorit is just a witch who does nothing but gossip about everyone and then complains when her words are brought up.  Can't stand her or her husband Shrek!

Betty

Honored Contributor

@DREAMONwrote:

Teddi looked completely uncomfortable about bringing up and talking about the entire stupid thing. I really think she was asked by someone to do it. 

I could be wrong but she did not look one bit sure of herself or comfortable in that episode.

@DREAMON

ITA Dreamon.  Teddi did look very uncomfortable.  If anyone "crosses" Erika at all, she turns in to a very vindictive and nasty woman with extremely pernicious behavior.  She's almost frightening how she went off on Teddi and glared at her with such cold eyes.  

Her amnesia is laughable too.  She just doesn't want to be called out on anything.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1wrote:

@DREAMONwrote:

@DREAMON

ITA Dreamon.  Teddi did look very uncomfortable.  If anyone "crosses" Erika at all, she turns in to a very vindictive and nasty woman with extremely pernicious behavior.  She's almost frightening how she went off on Teddi and glared at her with such cold eyes.  

Her amnesia is laughable too.  She just doesn't want to be called out on anything.  

Yes, she is a real Mean Girl. I bet she doesn't talk to her wealthy high profile lawyer husband like that. I was waiting for her eyes to light up and her head spin...Exorcist style.

She had convenient amnesia.

Honored Contributor

I read an interesting article on Yahoo about Erika, she was being interviewed.....I really do not care for her at all. Like I said the 1st season, I liked her, but after that her true colors and personality came out. 

I think she is/was a typical Gold Digger! She surrounds herself with her little entourage that looks up to her, and agrees with everything she says, she seems to me a very lonely and cold and haughty person.

She for sure is using this show as a platform for her Erika Jayne persona..... 

I will watch the latest episode tonight! 

Regular Contributor

My take on Erika is all based on the Eagles song Lyin' Eyes. A rich old man and she won't have to worry, she'll dress up all in lace and go in style. Late at night a big old house gets lonely, I guess every form of refuge has its price.

I really think when they were at Teddi's beach house, as soon as the cameras were gone, Erika snuck off to meet up with someone. Otherwise, why was she so secretive?

Also, when confronted about her "amnesia", why would she get so heated and turn it into "Teddi called me a liar?" Feeling guilty behind those "lyin' eyes"?

Esteemed Contributor

I sure hope Erika was "acting" during that scene. If not, the combination of what she said and her tone made her sound a bit scary...and a bit threatening. That is my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflowerwrote:

I sure hope Erika was "acting" during that scene. If not, the combination of what she said and her tone made her sound a bit scary...and a bit threatening. That is my opinion.

I agree.  She did look scary--almost demonic.  It was just a very odd look....a bit frightening. 

I do not like her.

She is ice cold.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"