Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....3/13/18...news ,spoilers ,gossip

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

I didn't watch the episode from last night yet, but I do really like Kyle's new home photos, hoepfully she will decorate it and make it more cozy and homey, like her 1st house. The house they are moving from was so nice, cozy and warm feeling....Really liked that one too......

I've always liked Kyle's (former) home, but have to admit her new home is gorgeous.  I understand what Kyle said about the new home still being "homey."  I initially had my doubts, just based on the outside -- which is stunning, but didn't seem "homey" to me.   Once I saw the inside, I changed my mind.  It's grand, but "homey" at the same time, IMHO.  The backyard - especially the sitting area - is to die for.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

One thing about really large homes, though... I always wonder about cleaning it.  I, personally, would not like having housekeepers, but I don't think I could keep up with a really large home.  Smiley Indifferent  Love the space, but not the cleaning aspect!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@DREAMONwrote:

I agree ..Teddi should have kept her mouth closed. Maybe she (or Bravo) is trying to add interest to her character. I don't buy it....she seems too mellowed out and logical to me to act like that. I don't think the real Teddi was the pot stirrer.

It really did seem out of character.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@DREAMONwrote:

Erika is a nasty, mean, cold person. She calls Teddi a Cry Baby for getting upset over someone being downright mean and nasty to her but Erika herself was crying last week over that ridiculous Kim Kardashian App Game. I can't stand her. She is a materialistic mean cold fish....can you tell I don't like her???

I can see why Kyle wants to move to that gorgeous larger home but I think their previous home was more welcoming and cozy. 

Also, Erika seems to have forgotten she was crying at Teddy's beachhouse. 

Her reaction at the restaurant seemed out of proportion to the situation.  I agree with Lisa V, who said Erika' came across as really aggressive.  Get ticked off, yes, but holy cow -- she took it too a greater level.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celerywrote:

One thing about really large homes, though... I always wonder about cleaning it.  I, personally, would not like having housekeepers, but I don't think I could keep up with a really large home.  Smiley Indifferent  Love the space, but not the cleaning aspect!

ITA @I like celery

I have almost 3000 sq feet, and I hate it!

I want 2100 sq feet and a ranch--big kitchen and big master...I need no living room or dining room.  We never use those 2 rooms-wasted space.

THe problem is that our area is so built up and there is no land near us to build a house unless we want to spend $600 K--that's not happening.  

I want LESS!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I like celerywrote:

@DREAMONwrote:

Erika is a nasty, mean, cold person. She calls Teddi a Cry Baby for getting upset over someone being downright mean and nasty to her but Erika herself was crying last week over that ridiculous Kim Kardashian App Game. I can't stand her. She is a materialistic mean cold fish....can you tell I don't like her???

I can see why Kyle wants to move to that gorgeous larger home but I think their previous home was more welcoming and cozy. 

Also, Erika seems to have forgotten she was crying at Teddy's beachhouse. 

Her reaction at the restaurant seemed out of proportion to the situation.  I agree with Lisa V, who said Erika' came across as really aggressive.  Get ticked off, yes, but holy cow -- she took it too a greater level.  

@I like celery

I could not agree with you more.  Erika flipped out again and was so extremely condescending and aggressive to Teddi.  Teddi is such a sweet girl.  These women are eating her alive.  She should have kept her mouth shut, but I'm sure the producers fed her what to say.  That's probably the only reason she opened her mouth about what Dorit said.  I don't blame her.

Dorit is a twit and Erika is a mean and hurtful b 3 e i t ch.  I thought she was extremely hurtful to Teddi and treated her like a piece of c a r a p p.  I'd never have let her dish it out to me like that.  If she did, I'd put her in her place and to tell her to never speak to me like that.

Erika is getting to be my least favorite on this show--along with that gaslighting Dorit.

Honored Contributor

I hate to say Dorit made a good point, but I did think she made a good point when she told LVP just to wait until the situation is reversed with Teddi and her comments will be much different.  No doubt.

It's also funny to me that LVP said she and Teddi had moved on?  Since when?  And Camille hasn't moved on with Dorit either.  None of them move on. They just keep rehashing the same thing over and over.

I loved how LVP brought up the Hong Kong trip with Erika and how she flipped out that time too on Eileen and was bawling.  I said the same thing up thread but I hadn't seen the entire show yet.  Typical Erika.  She is one that can dish it out but can't take it.  And yes, IMO she did have pretend amnesia and it's not the first time.  She never remembers stuff that she's said.  She is not the ultra cool chick she tries to come across as.     

Honored Contributor

Ericka is a nasty woman.  She is mean and cold.  I can't stand her.  

She slipped Tom a note asking him to take her out.  I read about it.  She is a desperate woman for money.

Poor Teddi!!!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

well TEDDI, congratulations......you are now officially a "pot stirrer." LOL

there was no reason for her to bring that up that situation to anyone.

@sunshine45

I'd disagree.

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand how any of the women on any of these shows think that anything good can come from going and telling one friend what another said about her.  That friend will always confront the friend who talked badly about her and reveal how she found out about it.  Teddi should have just minded her own business and not tried to be an accountability expert.  She got exactly what she deserved for being a snitch.