Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....3/13/18...news ,spoilers ,gossip

Kyle and Mauricio's new home is beautiful.  I like it more than their old home.  If I had their money and opportunity, I would have jumped on it too.

Teddi wanted to talk with Dorit privately, it was Dorit that had to bring it to the group.  To me, Dorit is just unlikeable and a troublemaker.  There are things I don't like about Erika, but I always believed she was level headed, for the most part, but she gets over the top reactive when she doesn't like an observation someone else makes of her behavior.   

I thought it was funny that Lisa V. got out the green glass for Dorit.  But then I wondered, why would Ken and Lisa have one ugly, green glass in their cabinet in the first place?

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch the episode from last night yet, but I do really like Kyle's new home photos, hoepfully she will decorate it and make it more cozy and homey, like her 1st house. The house they are moving from was so nice, cozy and warm feeling....Really liked that one too......

Super Contributor

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

After watching last night's show, I can honestly say I'm no longer an Erika fan.  I don't think she needed to be so mean to Teddi, talking AT her in that nasty tone.  Every now and then, it seems Erika flips out if she hears something she doesn't like, and she goes full throttle.  Teddi took the verbal beating like a trooper.  I don't know how she didn't yell back.  Don't know about some of you, but I'm kinda confused about what the big deal was.  Who said what about whom??  They've all said bad things about one another.  It happens every week.  Dorit needs to GO, but for as long as she's on (sigh), she needs to know when to zip it or she'll have no friends left.  That's my take on things!!  :-)

I totally agree with everything you posted, especiially Erika. She's on the show to promote her burlesque show, and now her upcoming book. She can turn nasty in a heart beat.

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMONwrote:

I agree ..Teddi should have kept her mouth closed. Maybe she (or Bravo) is trying to add interest to her character. I don't buy it....she seems too mellowed out and logical to me to act like that. I don't think the real Teddi was the pot stirrer.

That's what I'm thinking. I don't think she feels comfortable yet and I think she might even be a little shy. Maybe in time, she'll open up a bit more.

Honored Contributor

Oh geeez. Another hour of fighting, name calling, accusations, crying, hurt feelings.....and these are friends? I keep giving it a second chance since I watched the show from Season 1.

These women are really vicious!

Honored Contributor

well TEDDI, congratulations......you are now officially a "pot stirrer." LOL

there was no reason for her to bring that up that situation to anyone.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinchwrote:

Kyle and Mauricio's new home is beautiful.  I like it more than their old home.  If I had their money and opportunity, I would have jumped on it too.

Teddi wanted to talk with Dorit privately, it was Dorit that had to bring it to the group.  To me, Dorit is just unlikeable and a troublemaker.  There are things I don't like about Erika, but I always believed she was level headed, for the most part, but she gets over the top reactive when she doesn't like an observation someone else makes of her behavior.   

I thought it was funny that Lisa V. got out the green glass for Dorit.  But then I wondered, why would Ken and Lisa have one ugly, green glass in their cabinet in the first place?

@JeanLouiseFinch, I thought LVP putting the drink in the green glass was funny but seriously?  Like LVP is going to have one random, hideous green glass in her cabinet.  Did you see when she opened the cabinet door?  All the other glasses were clear and looked like they matched and then there was the ugly green glass in there.  LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

well TEDDI, congratulations......you are now officially a "pot stirrer." LOL

there was no reason for her to bring that up that situation to anyone.

I figured it would only be a matter of time. I knew when Teddi made it a point to complain about Dorit to LVP about the incorrect glass incident she wasn't as guiltless in the gossip department as she was pretending to be. 

That said, I can see both sides of the situation. Teddi hadn't spent time alone with Lisa R since she had been at Dorit's for dinner. Suddenly Lisa is telling her how far she and Dori had come in their relationship after Vegas and Teddi knew Dorit and PK were still talking badly about her. Maybe she wanted to warn Lisa so she would know the truth OR maybe she has held on to her feelings about how Dorit made her feel about the glasses and wanted to get back at her. 

I'm sort of inclined to believe it was a little both. Someone said earlier that Teddi wanted to talk to Dorit about what she told Lisa privately. I think Teddi wanted to create a little drama between Lisa and Dorit and thought she could do it without the others knowing what she was up to. Ha! Another season and Teddi will learn that what one woman knows, they all know. 

I did think Lisa R's response to it all was interesting--laughing it off, saying they've said much worse so who cares?!! I think there's more to that than meets the eye. The jealousy LR feels toward LVP is so obvious and I think that LR doesn't like how close Teddi feels toward LVP. I think she'd also be pretty happy to see a rift in LVP and Dorit's relationship if only because she hates to see LVP happy. I have to admit I would be overjoyed if this were LR's last season. Unfortunately she seems like she'd bend over backward (oh wait, she'd love that), I mean, she'd do whatever it takes to keep raking in the $.

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps I'm remembering it wrong but when Erika first joined the cast didn't she wear a necklace that had an obscene word (starts with a C) on it in big letters that she was oh so proud of? And what's with that HUGE head of friend blonde hair? It's so so so much hair it overwhelms her plastic face. She's really very pretty when she lays off the makeup and the huge hair.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

All of them are a big mess. Every week it’s a fight. It’s like walking on eggs all the time. I think they’re all jealous of each other. With friends like that I’d rather stay home and watch TV. Too much drama. One week one flips out  then the next week they kiss each cheek and make up.  It gets boring after a while. You would think some of that money and the beautiful things and the cars would make them a little happier. They must be miserable. I wonder if their husbands run for cover. They all have a make up artist, hairdresser’s and stylus.