Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

@Wsmom wrote:

I think Kyle looked better last night than she has in any season.  Just fantastic.

The LVP dog drama was all dragged through the mud in real time.  Really, it was probably all very innocent and in real life just moved on, but they need drama for the show so they are blowing it up.

Also with LVP, again, she has had a very busy year opening TomTom and I want to say working on something in LV, also, plus filming VPR, so I'm quite confident that is the reason she couldn't make it to anything for RHBH.  It is at the bottom of the things on her to do list.  Girlfriend loves to throw a grenade and then sit back and play victim.   Again, not dismissing her loss, I completely sympathize with that, but think she played that so she didn't have to appear.   Ken just needs to stay in the background altogether.

Who was it who was peeing in the pool?  I missed who it was but saw Maurcio's disgusted face.  I thought they were talking about a dog?

Dorit and her husband are a joke IMO.  And why the constant need to let people know what "George" is doing.  Does anybody really care?

@Wsmom. I believe it was Teddi's son that was peeing, if not him then it was Dorit's.....They were together....PK can't possibly be making millions from Boy George still, what else does he do? Ken and PK need to stay in the background. I do like Mauricio though....And Teddi's husband seem like a nice enough guy too.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get to see as much as I wanted to on lunch. But before I forget, who comes to a backyard pool party in a dress and stilettos?  Erika is beyond ridiculous.

Kyle is very selfish.  Lisa's brother died and when they were talking things out at Vanderpump Dogs and LVP brought that up, Kyle said "I've had a lot going on to with my family."  Okay Kyle.  But a lot of your family drama is your own doing.     

Respected Contributor

They can't have enough Mauricio on the show for me ....yousa .....!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder why Dorit didn't call Lisa and explain the situation before giving the dog to someone else.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I didn't get to see as much as I wanted to on lunch. But before I forget, who comes to a backyard pool party in a dress and stilettos?  Erika is beyond ridiculous.

They should replace her. How much more of her act do they think we can take?  lol

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was a pretty good first episode.  Clearly it's going to be "puppy-gate" all season. 

I also thought Kyle looked great and loved her hair.  I loved her new house, I think her back yard is unbelieveable, but I really don't like the way they decorated it.  It's an old traditional house and they decorated it very modern.  

Lisa R and Dorrit can go away.  Denise has had too much plastic surgery.  I don't understand why beautiful woman do that to themselves. I think Kyle and Camile have not done too much to their faces and still look very natural.

Esteemed Contributor

So I watched. I kind of liked it. Lisa V is my favorite so if she isn’t on much that will be a bummer. Really I don’t care about the fights or jewelry or clothes or restaurants or even the trips. I tune in for the houses. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

They should replace her. How much more of her act do they think we can take?  lol

I wish EriCa would be replaced. She adds NOTHING to the show. She's a self-centered gold digger and a beyotch and WAY too full of herslef. She reminds me of someone who grew up poor and her MAJOR goal in life was to snag a rich, old man.

Respected Contributor

When Dorit said their house was robbed and everything valuable was taken I immediately thought they'd planned it for an insurance payout. 

Regular Contributor

PK and Dorit seem like grifters to me.  Lots of stories, drama and no real substance.   Why they didn't call Lisa V about he dog is beyond me.  If any one would have understood, Lisa would have.  There's something fishy about the whole story.  Don't like them at all.

I like Teddi a lot.  Denise R seems ok - we'll see.  Lisa R is hard for me not to like; she's so quirky.  Kyle is all about Kyle; it gets old.  Camille has grown on me ; I hope to see her more this season.

Erika was my number one but after last season I don't like her at all.  Teddi had done nothing to her.  Dorit and PK treated Erika like trash two seasons ag.o  Now Erika invites Dorit to her home to sip champage.  I wonder if she was wearintg the panties Dorit gave to her lol.  

Looking forward to this season!

Betty