Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

we should all make a bet right now......how many episodes will there be that mention #doggate?  so far......4.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Whaaaat? Why is Lisa VP being blamed for fake Dorit's excuse of returning an adopted dog?  Yes, I have a feeling this story line is going to be played out for the entire season.  Anyone with half a brain who signed an adoption agreement would know that if the animal did not work out in the home it should be returned to the shelter from whence it came.  It's infuriating.  All puppies ******, jump, scratch and have to be potty trained.  It's a PUPPY!  I can't stand Dorit, I'm not liking Erika (mean girl streak), Lisa Rinna (the instigator) and what's with Teddi?  She's all of a sudden now on Dorit's side after wait gate late season?  I don't get it.

Lisa VP has too much going on in her life to be playing games.  All her restaurants, employees, home, animals, 2 kids, she has too much on her plate for such nonsense.  I like Lisa VP because she loves her animals, and I agree with her that I'd rather spend time with the animals than be around those women.  Oh and the baby flamingos were so adorable, I thought Lisa would be bringing a couple of them home to Ken!

Poor Denise Richards - she can't compete with the $$$ fasions of the other women.  Even Teddi has stepped up her wardrobe this year.  Denise seems so normal and down to earth.  I wonder how long that will last.

Kyle is looking so beautiful.  She's in the middle of the pack now with Lisa being her friend and not wanting to be on the outs with all the other ladies.  Tough spot to be, but I blame Dorit, if it were not for her actions this wouldn't be happening.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

dorit1.jpg

dorit2.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I think this whole scenario is ridiculous. Dorit is not a friend and has no integrity. Lisa R needs to keep her mouth closed. Another one that has no class. I am on LVP's side. If Dorit did not want the dog she should have known better than give the dog away.

These women must have nothing better to do with their lives . With their glamorous lifestyles, they are classless. Teddi is not dealing with a full deck. The only one I like is Camille. She seems to have compassion and common sense.

I am done with this show. It is nonsense with a group of entitled women. I can see why LVP may be existing this series.

Honored Contributor

I have a strange feeling DoggieGate will be played out all season, and I am already tired of hearing about it, and why is Teddi crying about it? She is really overacting this season, and I liked her so much last season. She was probably told to step up her game, similar to Carole from the RHONY, when she changed so drastically. Lisa Rinna is a big mouth who needs to keep her mouth shut, she is such an instigator....

I am not enjoying this season at all so far....I hate when they focus a whole season of Let's Get Lisa(or whoever)...It is so childish and unnecessary. Dorit is a brat and she is spoiled and has the I am so entitled attitude.......

I don't blame Lisa VanderPump for getting out of there, and I guess now the rest of the season she has very little contact with the ladies with the exception of Denise Richards from what I have read.....Remains to be seen, I guess.....

Oh well, looking forward to the premiere of RHONY tonight!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Little Miss Kyle is also a huge instigator in this dog story too.  I thought it was very clear from the first episode that LVP didn't want to talk about it.  Her employee brought it up and LVP tried to shut it down.  Then on the balcony in the Bahamas, who brought it up again with LVP?  Kyle!  Then Rinna walked over and LVP tried to shut it down again but Kyle kept on going and kept on going.  She was hot on getting that news out.

So of course the next morning, Rinna goes to Kyle's and Teddi's room and asks what is going on and Kyle is happy to spill it with then set Rinna into her spiel about Kyle and Teddi being set up by LVP.  And finally, we have Rinna bringing up a discussion of grievances at the lunch table.

Dorit has changed her story about the dog several times and it appears that next week, Ken sees texts between John and Dorit which proves Dorit to be a liar.  I have absolutely no use for people who adopt or buy a dog and then get rid of them for one lame reason or another.  If this is the second time Dorit is done this, then that's an even bigger shame on her.  And when they popped up the picture of Lucy (I think on WWHL), you could tell that dog was a puppy.  A puppy with little tiny razor sharp teeth.  A puppy that needs to be trained and worked with.

Dorit is a POS in my book.    

@Lipstickdiva  Ohhhh, so it IS Dorit who's guilty!!!  I just finished posting on another site that I was confused with the texts that Teddi and Ken had.  Every time they said "she said" I was confused if they were referring to Teddi or Dorit.  Now we know!!  I'm happy that it's not Teddi who was lying - I'm a Teddi fan.  I think Dorit just stinks in all this.  Wow.  From watching Vanderpump Rules, we've seen how Lisa acts and reacts when someone accuses her of something.  She's more aggressive and stands her ground.  I didn't see that last night in her until the very end when Ken showed her the printed texts.  Can't wait to see how this all unfolds next week.  

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I have a strange feeling DoggieGate will be played out all season, and I am already tired of hearing about it, and why is Teddi crying about it? She is really overacting this season, and I liked her so much last season. She was probably told to step up her game, similar to Carole from the RHONY, when she changed so drastically. Lisa Rinna is a big mouth who needs to keep her mouth shut, she is such an instigator....

I am not enjoying this season at all so far....I hate when they focus a whole season of Let's Get Lisa(or whoever)...It is so childish and unnecessary. Dorit is a brat and she is spoiled and has the I am so entitled attitude.......

I don't blame Lisa VanderPump for getting out of there, and I guess now the rest of the season she has very little contact with the ladies with the exception of Denise Richards from what I have read.....Remains to be seen, I guess.....

Oh well, looking forward to the premiere of RHONY tonight!!!!!

I agree,  I am ready to give up on these ladies already, this is not entertaining.  I don't like LR, Dorrit, now Teddie, Erica,  I am just hoping RHNY is good this season,

Trusted Contributor

One other thing I wanted to say, was Lisa V had just lost her brother I think a month before all this happened and these woman show no compassion.  She went on the trip to relax and these woman brought up this rediculous "puppy-gate" that Dorit should have handled better and make it all LR's fault.  Who does that?  I also understand why she wouldn't want to be around these woman. 

Honored Contributor

I really don't like this season. I don't think it's interesting.

I must have zoned out because  I have not idea why someone from the Lisas Dog Shelter would be texting Teddi. 

They mentioned a John with 2 last names so there must be 2 of them. 

If someone could explain why these people are contacting Teddi I would appreciate it.

Esteemed Contributor

Kyle was all excited over her new $10,000 watch -- which she had delivered to the dinner table. eye roll

I'm surprised no one said to her, "You still wear a watch??"  lol