Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

@DREAMON wrote:

I still don't think LVP is innocent in all of this. She took the Lie Detector test 2X with John Sessa by her side. I also still think that Sessa and Blizzard are the ones who leaked to Radar On Line. The both can't wait to get on camera. I can't stand them. I think LVP knew exactly what they were doing.

The first time wasn't filmed...strange to me. 

As for Camille...she was nasty years ago and still is.

I thought Denise was acing very strange on WWHL last night. She seemed very out of it and kept putting her hands all over Fredrik Eklund. 

He is kind of hard to resist!!  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I still think Lisa Rinna leaked it to Radar online.  She is a pot stirrer.  This is right up her alley.  She knows exactly how to phrase things so that it sounds like it was written by LVP.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I still don't think LVP is innocent in all of this. She took the Lie Detector test 2X with John Sessa by her side. I also still think that Sessa and Blizzard are the ones who leaked to Radar On Line. The both can't wait to get on camera. I can't stand them. I think LVP knew exactly what they were doing.

I thought Denise was acing very strange on WWHL last night. She seemed very out of it and kept putting her hands all over Fredrik Eklund. 

@DREAMON 

LVP i believe did it on her own the first time. when production found out about it they wanted her to do it again.....to be filmed.

a number of people seem to think that denise was "on something" last night on #wwhl.......from what i have read on various sites.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I absolutely LOVE it when they have video clips ready. Shuts down the back and forth and lying about stuff so they can't get away with rewriting history, which they all try to do.

@Grouchomarx, I like it too but it would be even better if they actually used them to shut down the back and forth.  

Camille kept carrying on and claiming Denise said she curses at her kids.  Even during her dramatic walk-off when Andy was asking her what the problem was, she kept saying Denise *did* say those things.  They showed a clip and Denise clearly didn't say she cursed at her kids. She said she screams her head off.  I wish they would have addressed that with Camille.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those leaked e-mails don't make sense.  The second one is dated July 29, 2018.  The subject line says Cindy Lou - dog surrendered to NB Animal Shelter.  But then it goes on to talk about the production schedule.  Why does it refer to the surrendered dog?  That is the day the dog was surrendered according to John Sessa. Why would there be an e-mail about it on the same day, between John and production?

And then the e-mail also says here is the schedule for tomorrow but the first date listed is August 2.  August 2 wouldn't be "tomorrow."  July 30th would be tomorrow since the e-mail is dated July 29th..

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON, I feel the same way about LVP.  She's not innocent.  I think once again, she got other people to do her dirty work for her and then sat back and watched it all hit the fan.  Too many people have accused LVP of doing that for it not to be true.  

The whole lie detector test was just stupid anyhow.  That didn't prove anything. 

Valued Contributor

Camille almost walked out of her dress!

She sure seemed to like that.

At times she wasn't even holding up the falling dress.

Maybe she was auditioning for some sort of different show.\