Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I watched! Lisa Rinna made it a point to mention that she and Harry didn't have to do everything together....I totally agree with that, but wouldn't it be nice sometimes to have your hubby with you? Who wouldn't want to go to Hawaii? I AM surprised that PK wasn't there, he seems to always want to be around his wife and the ladies......

Camille does talk about Kelsey a lot,she probably never got over him, after all he publicly humiliated her..I believe her new hubby is a lawyer...He seems like a nice guy, and she has lots of money!

I think Denise is only doing small roles for channels like Hallmark,Lifetime, etc......Patrick Muldoon was very attractive in his younger days, but too much partying and sun has him looking leathery and worn out.......I think Denise is super cute, even though she is a little rough around the edges....

I read that if Lisa V. doesn't appear for the reunion, that Bravo cam fire her, because it is in their contracts that they must attend the reunion. Camille probably doesn't have to because she isn't a regular-YET!

Maybe Camille will be a regular next season, after Lisa V quits. lol!  

@CANDLEQUEEN, LVP has all but come right out and said she's done so I don't think she cares about getting fired for not appearing at a reunion.

If Camille becomes a regular, I'm out.  I was watching WWHL last night and she was on.  I just cannot stomach that fake, phoney, insipid woman.

Didn't Adrienne Maloof skip out on a reunion one year?   

@Lipstickdiva @DREAMON . I agree that they should not hire Camille fulltime once Lisa V. leaves.....I can't stand looking at her fake lips either. But I think that is why she is on so much right now....Adrienne May skipped.....She was really fed up towards the end I remember...... 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

LVP fan here--I know how shocking that must be, lol. Equally shocking will be I have a different opinion regarding the lie detector test and I am here to defend the Queen of Beverly Hills! Smiley Very Happy

When people have been accusing you of things you say do didn't do on a national TV show--or anywhere, really--won't let it go and continue making snide remarks, week after week, I'd say whatever someone does to prove their side of the story is absolutely acceptable and even commendable.

So, if I were Lisa (in my dreams I actually am, lol), and the women aren't convinced of the test's validity, I would lay down the gauntlet and challenge them to take one as well. If knowing the questions ahead of time is supposed to be an advantage then give the others the same advantage. I even came up with a few questions tailor-made for a couple of them.

For Kyle:

Last season, and when this season started, were you jealous of the relationship between LVP and Dorit? How about the relationship between LVP and Teddi?

In episode one did you storm out of VPD's because you were upset that LVP wasn't angry with Dorit and wasn't holding her accountable for her actions?

Do you believe LVP was allowing Dorit to get away with irresponsible behavior but held you to a higher standard?

Did you continue to drag on with doggygate in the Bahamas, and get Rinna involved, even after LVP asked you to drop it?

For Teddi:

You say you never have, and never will, tell a lie. So...is it true that you have you never lied?

You say LVP used you as a pawn to frame Dorit. Did you speak to LVP even once before the season started regarding Dorit giving her dog away?

Did you conspire with John Blizzard through texts, and on the phone, to have him bring out Dorit's dog so you could identify her and pretend to be shocked that the dog had been placed in a shelter? 

When you saw LVP did not want this discussed were you afraid Dorit would find out it was you who wanted this to be public and would be angry with you yet again?

After the many conflicts last season with you and Dorit--once you saw LVP wasn't on board--were you worried that Dorit would be angry with you  for conspiring with John Blizzard? Is that why you tried to shift the blame onto LVP and make yourself seem innocent? 

Did you manipulate and omit tweets to try to make yourself out to be a victim? 

Here are some interesting things I read about polygraphs. Over 2 and a half million are administered yearly and are widely use by law enforcement, firefighters, paramedics, security companies, government and federal agencies, etc.

I was happy to see Lisa take the test and would love to see those who continously accuse her of lying to strap on the sensors and start talking. I have a feeling it would be far more interesting to see the liars speak than it was to hear someone who was telling the truth all along. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if LVP would even foot the bill. 

Esteemed Contributor

"Lisa Rinna made it a point to mention that she and Harry didn't have to do everything together....I totally agree with that, but wouldn't it be nice sometimes to have your hubby with you? Who wouldn't want to go to Hawaii?" @CANDLEQUEEN

That was obviously a dig at LVP but it just ended up making Rinna look sad and pathetic. I think Harry is happy to avoid any type of appearance where his past might come into question as it did with Kim Richards when Rinna was so triggered she broke her wine glass.

From what we've seen, Harry would rather spend time in the great outdoors, in a bug infested tent, than spend time with his loud, obnoxious wife. Heck...even her dog wanted nothing to do with her! 

Esteemed Contributor

Another dig at LVP was from Teddi when she said at least she was there to support her friend. What a load of ******! Teddi wasn't there as a friend. She was there as a woman who jumped at the chance for an all expenses paid vacation for herself and her husband to a beautiful Hawaiian island.

If she was there as a friend--or even was a friend--she wouldn't be constantly running Camile down and talking smack behind her back. Granted, I'm not saying Camille is an easy one to deal with but, the truth is, there's no love lost between these two. Just another load of bs from the so-called "accountability coach." There to support her friend...give me a break!

Respected Contributor

So Camille is keeping Grammer because she's too lazy to fill out paperwork?  Isn't there the same amount of paperwork to change to Grammer-Meyer?  If she had said it's because her children's name is Grammer, she would be more believable.

Stoned Mauricio was the most entertaining part.

Honored Contributor

I finished watching it last evening.  Obviously this trip was paid for for the women and probably unless you had a really good reason not to be there, like Denise and Erika, it was required.  Because otherwise there would be no reason at all for Teddi to be there.  There would be no reason for Camille to even have invited her.  

In LR's attempt to get the dig in on LVP about not having to do everything with her DH, she also got that dig in on the other women who brought their spouses to Hawaii.  

Maurcio was cracking me up but I'm sure Kyle wasn't very happy.  I was surprised when she made the comment at the table that the one thing she dislikes the most about Mauricio is his immaturity sometimes.  Wow.  

Someone upthread mentioned Mauricio appearing to oogle (sp?) Dorit.  I think that was some creative editing and I think he was just stone and/or drunk.  But I will say this and I've said this before.  If it came out that Mauricio was cheating or had cheated on Kyle, it wouldn't surprise me in the very least.      

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I finished watching it last evening.  Obviously this trip was paid for for the women and probably unless you had a really good reason not to be there, like Denise and Erika, it was required.  Because otherwise there would be no reason at all for Teddi to be there.  There would be no reason for Camille to even have invited her.  

In LR's attempt to get the dig in on LVP about not having to do everything with her DH, she also got that dig in on the other women who brought their spouses to Hawaii.  

Maurcio was cracking me up but I'm sure Kyle wasn't very happy.  I was surprised when she made the comment at the table that the one thing she dislikes the most about Mauricio is his immaturity sometimes.  Wow.  

Someone upthread mentioned Mauricio appearing to oogle (sp?) Dorit.  I think that was some creative editing and I think he was just stone and/or drunk.  But I will say this and I've said this before.  If it came out that Mauricio was cheating or had cheated on Kyle, it wouldn't surprise me in the very least.      

@Lipstickdiva . It wouldn't surprise me at all either to find that out about Mauricio. I remember Lisa V. bringing along a gossip magazine on one of the trips where there was an article about Mauricio cheating........This was several years ago.....I remember thinking I wouldn't be that surprised.......

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VanSleepy wrote:

So Camille is keeping Grammer because she's too lazy to fill out paperwork?  Isn't there the same amount of paperwork to change to Grammer-Meyer?  If she had said it's because her children's name is Grammer, she would be more believable.

Stoned Mauricio was the most entertaining part.

Yes-the name thing-What? Just say that's what you wanted to do...

Honored Contributor

hi ladies......beverly hills is on tonight. there will be a halloween party complete with costumes. kim richards makes a guest appearance. the show begins at 9pm et. it is followed by the show TEXICANAS (anyone watching this?) watch what happens live is a repeat with LVP. andy is on vacation for memorial day week.

last weeks rhobh had 1.66 million viewers. they are getting ready to film the reunion show because andy has made a comment on social media that he is looking for questions to be asked.

ENJOY!

SEASON 9, EPISODE 16

MEET RINNA JAYNE

Lisa Rinna, Kyle, Teddi, and Dorit discover an article that exposes Camille;s duplicity; while planning a Halloween bash, Kyle faces her worst fear; Dorit and Teddi battle the urge to confront Camille; Lisa Rinna makes a move that shocks everyone.

https://tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com/iu/s--x9qVKDSk--/t_episode_l/cs_srgb,f_auto,fl_strip_profile.lossy,q_auto:420/v1558906521/a-halloween-inspired-bash-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills.jpg

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/837/583/190521_3959649_Next_on_RHOBH__A_Halloween_to_Remember.jpg?itok=M1qgnH29

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

wow......this birthday party must have cost a fortune!

i wonder what the neighbors think? lol

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein