Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

I just finished watching it last night.

Are we supposed to believe Erika was singing?  That whole thing seemed like a joke to me.  It was clear everything was taped so she did a little dancing during this "show" and that's it.  I had to laugh when she was standing there, waiting to go on stage and someone yelled "we love you Erika" and she told someone she doesn't want "sheit" like that to happen and then showed someone pulling a curtain closed.  Like she's some big, major rock star who doesn't want the fans to see her.  I hope that was edited by Bravo to look that way and Erika was really commenting about somethng else.  Otherwise she looked ridiculous.

If I was Edwin and PK sitting on the couch like that when Kyle came over, I would have gotten up and left.  How uncomfortable.  My husband would be mortified if I ever did something like that in public, even if his friends weren't sitting right there.  That was inappropriate and trashy.  I bet if you look at Kyle's Instagram and anyone commented to Kyle about her gross behavior, she'll have some smart aleck response to them like they are a stick in the mud, don't know how to have fun, are a bore, etc.   

If anyone is interested, Heather McDonald has her short re-enactment of this episode on her Instagram page.  She does it with barbies.  Her imitation of Dorit is so funny and the Denise barbie is always wearing her "wedding romper."  It is one of the funniest things.  

OMG how could I forget Camille.  What is wrong with that woman.  Is there anyone more 2-faced than she is?  She sat at LVP's home acting as if she was on LVP's side and then talked about LVP like a dog behind her back.  That made me sad for LVP because she honestly thought Camille was her friend.  Several times Camille commented to the other women that she hadn't done anything to LVP so why was LVP cutting her out?  Now we see that she certainly did do something to LVP.  I wish she would have to show up at the reunion or be told she can't be on the show ever again.  She needs to answer to her hypocrisy.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva . I think that both Erika and LuAnn think they are really Rock Stars now......They are both so egotistical it isn't even funny!!!!! hey both are a joke to me, and can't sing-either one of them!  

Honored Contributor

Yes...Erika and Lu are BIG STARS in their own mind.

I have to check out Heather McDonald this week. I love her take on the HW's.

Trusted Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

For a minute I thought Boy George was getting his own confessionals - but it was just Erika in some new hat and outfit.

It was so funny how the other women were speaking to Tom.  Like he was a child or senile or something.

YES-I noticed that tooSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

camilles wedding tonight in hawaii......did anyone watch?

pretty uneventful and PK and HARRY did not attend the wedding with their wives.

erika was not there, lvp was not there, denise was not there.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

rhony reunion looks.jpg

This is a picture of the Real Housewives of New York not Beverly Hills.

Honored Contributor

@elated  placed it in the correct thread, thanks!

rhobh have not yet filmed their reunion.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Bravo is paying for Camille's wedding? Maybe that is why she came back. She talks a lot about Kelsey. I wonder if she ever got over him!!!

LVP made a point to let the housewives know she didn't lie. I wonder if she will be at the reunion.

These housewife shows are beginning to look like women promoting their businesses. It is becoming less and less appealing.

Respected Contributor

Yes, free advertising for their 'brands'.  In every scene Teddi's hubbie wore the baseball cap with his 'Skyline' brand on it.  EVERY SCENE.  The whole lie detector test was absurd.  Kyle's daughter just happened to have a friend who blah blah blah and saw LVP.  Then they proceeded to shoot down that type of testing of being complete inaccurate.

What was up with Mauricio?  He seemed to be making googly eyes at Dorit at the dinner.  So Camille and Kelsey Grammar owned a Hawaiian estate that they sold a few years back and she was then able to purchase this place?  Nice!  Yes, he had done her wrong by getting involved with another woman and having a baby with her etc...and they (Camille and Kelsey) had been married for a # of years, had a family, etc...He seemed to be very fair to her in the divorce with all these properties in Malibu, Hawaii, etc...What does her new hubbie do for a living? 

Denise and that Patrick Muldoon together look really rough.  He was handsome as a younger man.  What happened?  I can't believe she is being offered acting roles and has an actual career at this point in time.  I think the husbands - for the most part - want to stay out of the fray, unless they have something to promote of course.  PK w/Boy George, Mauricio and his Real Estate business, Edwin w/his security co., etc....I think Harry Hamlin is content to go off and leave LR to her own devices.  Same thing w/Tom and Erika.  Let's her do her own thing while he does his. 

Anyway, yeah, it was pretty unventful.  Have a hard time remember what - if anything - actually happened.  Cat Indifferent

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I watched! Lisa Rinna made it a point to mention that she and Harry didn't have to do everything together....I totally agree with that, but wouldn't it be nice sometimes to have your hubby with you? Who wouldn't want to go to Hawaii? I AM surprised that PK wasn't there, he seems to always want to be around his wife and the ladies......

Camille does talk about Kelsey a lot,she probably never got over him, after all he publicly humiliated her..I believe her new hubby is a lawyer...He seems like a nice guy, and she has lots of money!

I think Denise is only doing small roles for channels like Hallmark,Lifetime, etc......Patrick Muldoon was very attractive in his younger days, but too much partying and sun has him looking leathery and worn out.......I think Denise is super cute, even though she is a little rough around the edges....

I read that if Lisa V. doesn't appear for the reunion, that Bravo cam fire her, because it is in their contracts that they must attend the reunion. Camille probably doesn't have to because she isn't a regular-YET!

Maybe Camille will be a regular next season, after Lisa V quits. lol!