Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

@bootsanne wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I watched this series from the beginning, but quit BH midway through last year.  The main reason was Erica, one of the most despicable women I've ever seen and not too far behind is Lisa Rinna.  I get my updates here on the boards and it doesn't look like I've missed anything.  LVP and Ken Todd are extremely wealthy and probably just use this series to showcase their activism in animal rights.  I may watch OC if it starts back but since I don't watch any shows on Bravo anymore, I have no idea when this may happen.  

@bootsanne . I agree with you Erika is the worst, and Rinna is not far behind!  

Esteemed Contributor

Healthwise, Ken doesn't look too good.

Some of the others seemed to push Kyle into starting something with Lisa.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Healthwise, Ken doesn't look too good.

Some of the others seemed to push Kyle into starting something with Lisa.

Kyle just HAD to go talk to her because she loves her, and she's her friend and she cares about her!  LOL

Honored Contributor

I just watched the episode and I still don't know what to believe. I just can't imagine LVP stooping so low as to sell a story. She has such a full life....but stranger things happen every day.

Kyle should have stayed out of it and not confronted her. It is between LVP and Dorit.

The 2 I get a bad vibe from are John Blizzard and John Sessa. They look very eager and ready to be on camera. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they are the ones doing everything.

Super Contributor

I am team LVP , the rest of these idiots keep bringing it up to stay relevant.  Kyle needs a backbone.  Dorit is a boob, Erika is lonely , Teddy is unpopular trying to stay popular . Rinna wishes she was LVP.  So far I think they bring up Charlie Sheehan every episode. 

Trusted Contributor

The owner of Radar online stated it was not Lisa Vanderpump who leaked the story. He said it was another housewife. 

Ken is right they are a gang. 

When Dorit first saw the article she should have contacted LVP. Just as she should have returned the dog to her. She prefers to be the center of attention and have everyone’s pity. 

They all all sat there like judge and jury. Looks like Denise will be part of the gang as well. 

They are all toxic. 

It is really getting harder to watch. I do not think I can watch anymore. The 5 of them are just not appealing to watch. I really can’t stand Teddi Dorit Erica Kyle and Rinna. 

Frequent Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I just watched the episode and I still don't know what to believe. I just can't imagine LVP stooping so low as to sell a story. She has such a full life....but stranger things happen every day.

Kyle should have stayed out of it and not confronted her. It is between LVP and Dorit.

The 2 I get a bad vibe from are John Blizzard and John Sessa. They look very eager and ready to be on camera. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they are the ones doing everything.

Very astute observation, @DREAMON ! The two Johns could absolutely be behind all this drama....in an effort to get publicity and to push the spin off series on Bravo.  I am not an LVP fan...but I will say this. She swore on her children's lives........on Ziggy's life.....that she wan't lying. That really should have been enough "proof" for Kyle.....had she been a real friend. 

Esteemed Contributor

Kyle's American Woman was canceled after one season and maybe she resents it that Lisa might be getting yet another show.

Honored Contributor

@Emma Bunting wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

Very astute observation, @DREAMON ! The two Johns could absolutely be behind all this drama....in an effort to get publicity and to push the spin off series on Bravo.  I am not an LVP fan...but I will say this. She swore on her children's lives........on Ziggy's life.....that she wan't lying. That really should have been enough "proof" for Kyle.....had she been a real friend. 

@Emma Bunting,

I agree...I really don't think LVP did that. Kyle is a fair weather friend (as my Mom would say).

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Kyle's American Woman was canceled after one season and maybe she resents it that Lisa might be getting yet another show.

That was a terrible idea. She alienated her sisters when she did this show. I guess she has no loyalty to anyone. She has no back bone to stand up against the cruelty that is occurring on the show. I always say what goes around comes around.

I think Teddi or Lisa probably leaked to Radar Online. Lisa was upset about LVP getting another show concerning the dogs. She wanted extra pay for promoting LVP 's Vanderpump Dogs.